Blake declares war on Adam and Ders after they kick him out of their new band.
- Ooh, that was a good toss.
- Nice.- Oh, man, that's cool.
What else is cool is the factthat if I want to, like,
rerecord a track or, like,add some kind of special effect,
you can do it on your phonevia Bluetooth.
- What the...Okay.
What is this?
Sound like Duran Duranhit the skins
with Michael Bivinsand birthed a jam.
Who is this?
- I don't like youand how you speak.
- It's us, believe it or not.It's our new band, Menergy.
Cool sound, huh?Pretty original?
- What?- Yeah.
- This is taking me backto high school right now.
- Buckle up, fellas,
because the best partis about to come.
My part.Listen to this verse.
I've got some great lyrics.
Ders and Adam:♪ Like I trust you
- I'm supposed to beright here, I think.
Is this the bridge,or is this my part?
- No, I actually thinkthis might be, um...
[door clicks]- Where you at?
- All right,listen up, everybody.
I have some good news.- What, did you mute it?
- 'Cause Jillian was so frugalwith all of our office supplies,
we have a little--well, actually,
a pretty big budget surplus.
- Erasable pens saveon Wite-Out.
You guys all readthat article I sent, right?
- Mm-mm.- No.
- The one I wrote?
- Nobody read that, Jillian.- That's great.
- All right,so if we don't spend it,
corporate's gonna slashnext year's budget,
so I've decided I'm gonnathrow us a little office party.
Now, if you haveany suggestions,
please let me know.
But one thing is for damn sure.
We're getting a pancake station.
- Alice, can we geta Velcro wall?
I've always wanted to feel
what it would be liketo be held and supported.
- And we definitely need to getone of them hammer slammers.
It's just like--it's really unique.
You just need, like,really awesome talent
to be holding you up,
which is why we havethese puppets.
- Karl, that is why you aremy only real friend, all right?
Because you don't turnyour back on me ever.
Fricking wolf pack for life,bro.
- Dude. Swee!
- I wish you were my dadsometimes.
I really do.- Yeah.
- I wish you didn't livein a van.
It's always hot.I'm hot right now.
- Yeah, sorry.The AC is busted.
- Here, I'm gonna just drinksome of this juice.
What is this?Is this homemade?
[gags]- Oh, no! No!
- Oh, my God, what is--what is that?
That's a homemadesuper stink bomb, dude.
- That's filled with so muchnasty stuff, man.
Like raw poop, human poop,raccoon poop,
my poop, Velveeta cheese,
and fermented Grumpy GrapeSqueezit.
- I thought it was kombucha.- No.
- Oh, Karl, why?Why?
- Dude, I make 'em,and I sell it to bad kids.
- Oh, I get that.You're expanding your portfolio.
You're getting very wisein your old age.
Allow me and my friendsto give you a round of applause.
[puppet hands clacking]- Oh, my God.
- The human genius, you guys.Here he is.
- That's awesome.
- You got to be kidding me.
He thinks he can replace uswith some puppets?
- You've got to be kidding me.
- All right, let's go.- Okay.
- No, this way, dude.
Alice is gonna have tocancel the mixer.
- It's actually not a mixer,Blake.
If anything, it's likea office party or a brunch
with activities, and why wouldAlice cancel it?
- Okay, well,here's one pitch why.
- He's got a pitch.- Okay, what is it?
- [normal voice]No, it--that--
it's a pun, okay?
Just look atthe pitching machine, man.
- What do you mean, it's--- All right, hit it.
[grapefruit spatters]- [shouts]
Who put fruitin the ball return?
- There he is.- [laughing]
- Blake, what's up, man?
What's your end game?
- There is no end game, Adam.
[whispering]Now stick around.
[laughing]- Stick around.
Make sure to stick around.- Stick around.
- Hold me in your arms,Mother Velcro!
[air hissing]- The Velcro wall.
- Velcro wall.- What's happening?
Oh, God. Help. Help!
It's deflating!- Jillian?
- [shouts indistinctly]
Oh, dear God,it's swallowing me whole.
- Jillian, I know it's hard, butyou have to work with me here.
- [screams]- Alice, you really got to--
[Velcro ripping]- What is that? Is that my skin?
- No, it's Velcro.- [screaming]
- Stop screaming in my ear!
- Oh, my panties are out.
- Okay, that was kind ofanti-climactic.
- Come on.- All right.
- Hey, you see this?
- Still got "teriyoki"on my fingers.
- [gasps]- What the--
- It's Blake. He's here.
[cell phone jingling]
You're on speakerphone.- [laughing]
- What's up? Adam's here.- It's Adam and Ders.
And listen up, okay?
It's Menergy's big day,and you are ruining it,
because you're freakingour crowd out.
- Oh, I'm sorry, Ders.
Am I sapping all the Menergy
from you guys?
Oh, I hope you havethe "skremph" to play the gig.
Otherwise,it's really gonna stink.
- Who says stupid stufflike "skremph?"
- I'm like Thor's uncleup in here.
- No! No!
- Drop the hammer!
- Got it!- Nice.
- Oh! I've always wantedto hold a hammer like this.
- That was close.- That was cool, right?
- [grunts]- [shushing]
- Sit tight, you bizznatch.
- Hello, TelAmericorp
and any other offices out therethat can hear us.
We are Menergy.
- Let's get menergized!
[New wave music]
- ♪ When you need me,I'll be there ♪
♪ 'Cause we're best friends
- ♪ When you see me,there's no fear ♪
♪ 'Cause we're best friends
both: ♪ Do you trust melike I trust you? ♪
♪ I don't care who overhearsour conversation ♪
[music stops][both stammer]
[recording]- He doesn't understand.
I'm the brains of the operation.- Wait, what?
[recording]There is no band
without me, Adam.
- What the hell is that?What are you saying?
- You just said something first.
[recording]- He's just a diva.
- I'm the diva?
Look how hard your hair isright now.
I'm the diva?
- Hey, I wake up like this.
You want to get real?
We both know Menergywouldn't exist
without me, the brains.
- Okay, I'm the talentof the operation.
- I thoughtyou guys were friends.
Like how every line of your songis about being friends?
- Yeah, we're friends, Bill.- We're friends, okay?
- This is a spatbetween friends.
[recording]Kind of like the band Everclear.
I'm Art Alexakis.
He's Craig Montoyaand Greg Eklund.
- Okay, let me beever so clear about this.
You are no Art Alexakis.
- I'm totally Art Alexakis,and I told Blake that--okay.