May 11, 2015 - Bigoted Educators & Racist San Francisco Cops

  • 05/11/2015

Rachel Feinstein, Will Packer and Mike Yard join Larry for a discussion about racist comments made by a high school principal and a middle school teacher in Georgia.

♪♪THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

(AUDIENCE CHANTING LARRY)OH, NICE!

ON A MONDAY!

WELCOME TO THE "THE NIGHTLYSHOW."

I'M LARRY WILMORE. SPRING ISHERE, MAN. MMM, I LOVE IT

AND IT ALSO MEANS IT'SGRADUATION TIME.

BUT FOR ONE GEORGIA PRINCIPAL,THINGS WENT SIDEWAYS INTO

RANDOMLY RACIST-TOWN THISWEEKEND.

IT ALL WENT NUTSO AFTER NANCYGORDEUK PREMATURELY ENDED THE

GRADUATION CEREMONY WITHOUTLETTING THE VALEDICTORIAN MAKE

HIS SPEECH.

SHE BROUGHT HIM UP TO SPEAK, BUTPEOPLE HAD ALREADY STARTED TO

GET UP AND TAKE PICTURES.

SO SHE JUST STARTED YELLING, ASONE DOES.

>> I'M THINKING YA'LL OWE THISYOUNG MAN AN APOLOGY, ESPECIALLY

THAT GOOBER THAT WAS COMINGTHROUGH WITH HIS LITTLE THING.

THAT WAS SO RUDE!

WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLECOWARD?

COME ON BACK HERE AND LET'STALK.

Y'ALL ARE THE RUDEST PEOPLE I'VEEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

>> Larry: YEAH, GET OUT OFHERE, GOOBERS!

Y'ALL ARE BEING GOOBERS.

SO RUDE!

ALL RIGHT, PRINCIPAL.

SO FAR, I'M WITH YOU.

WE'RE IN RUDE GOOBER SOLIDARITYRIGHT NOW.

WHO ELSE NEEDED A TALKING TO?

>> LOOK WHO'S LEAVING?

ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE!

(AUDIENCE REACTS)>> Larry: OH, MY GOD.

>> Larry: YOU SAID THAT LIKEYOU THOUGHT WE'D BE ON YOUR

SIDE.

I EXPECTED TO HEAR AN "AM IRIGHT" AT THE END OF THAT

SENTENCE.

"LOOK WHO'S LEAVING.

ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE.

AM I RIGHT?"WELL, YEAH, AFTER YOU SAY SOME

(BLEEP) LIKE THAT, THEY'RE GOINGTO LEAVE.

OKAY.

LOOK.

MAYBE SHE WAS FRUSTRATED.

I MEAN, SHE WAS JUST TRYING TOSTICK UP FOR A KID WHO WAS

SUPPOSED TO MAKE HIS SPEECH.

AND THOSE GOOBERS WERE MAKING ITALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

I MEAN, GOOBERS GOTTA GOOB, AM IRIGHT?

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)OKAY.

ACCIDENTAL RACIST PRINCIPAL,WALK ME THROUGH WHAT HAPPENED.

>> WHEN I LOOKED LEFT, THELIGHT, AS YOU KNOW, LIGHTS IN

THE AUDITORIUM, ALL I SAW WEREBLACK PEOPLE GETTING UP AND

LEAVING.

>> Larry: OKAY, STOP RIGHTTHERE.

SO IT WAS THE LIGHTS.

THAT'S WHAT CONFUSED YOU? HEY,MAYBE THEY WEREN'T

BLACK PEOPLE PEOPLE -- MAYBETHEY WERE BACK-LIT PEOPLE

OKAY.

JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU THEBENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BECAUSE

WHAT YOU SAID SOUNDED A LITTLERACIST.

>> I DIDN'T KNOW "BLACK PEOPLE"WAS A RACIST TERM.

>> Larry: UM, BLACK PEOPLEISN'T A RACIST TERM -- THAT'S

CORRECT.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S A RACIST TERM?

"BLACK PEOPLE!">> SHE APOLOGIZED OVER THE

WEEKEND SAYING THE DEVIL CAMEOUT OF HER MOUTH IN A MOMENT OF

FRUSTRATION.

>> Larry: THE DEVIL?

EVERYBODY KNOWS THE DEVIL HASN'TBEEN BACK IN GEORGIA EVER SINCE

HE LOST THAT FIDDLINGCOMPETITION.

(MUSIC FROM "DEVIL WENT DOWN TOGEORGIA")

>> Larry: DID IT COME UP?

I DON'T KNOW IF THE FIDDLINGPART CAME UP.

SOUNDED LIKE ALL DRUMS.

OH, HELL, WHATEVER.

(LAUGHTER)LET'S HAVE A LITTLE SIDE CHAT

HERE.

NOW THAT YOU SAID THE DEVIL DIDIT, YOU'VE ADMITTED THAT YOU

SAID SOMETHING REALLY BAD.

AND BECAUSE YOU'RE FROM THESOUTH, I KNOW YOU REALLY BELIEVE

IN THE DEVIL.

AND YOU BELIEVE THE DEVIL ISRESPONSIBLE FOR SOME EVIL

(BLEEP).

LIKE RACISM.

THAT'S ALL.

NOW GO BACK TO TEACHING THEBABIES.

ENOUGH ABOUT THIS ACCIDENTALRACIST PRINCIPAL IN GEORGIA.

LET'S MOVE ON TO SOMETHINGCOMPLETELY DIFFERENT, LIKE A

STORY ABOUT AN INTENTIONALLYRACIST TEACHER IN GEORGIA.

>> DOZENS ATTENDED DUBLIN'SBOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING

MONDAY ANTICIPATING DISCIPLINARYACTION AGAINST A TEACHER WHO

REPORTEDLY TOLD HER STUDENTS HERPERSONAL OPINION ABOUT PRESIDENT

BARACK OBAMA.

>> Larry: OKAY, IF YOU'REPLAYING AT HOME, WE'RE TALKING

ABOUT AN INTOLERANT TEACHER INGEORGIA WHO TOLD HER STUDENTS

HER PERSONAL VIEWS ON THEPRESIDENT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE TOLD THESEKIDS ABOUT OBAMA?

WRITE DOWN YOUR ANSWERS NOW.

(LAUGHTER)OKAY, CONCERNED PARENT, WHAT DID

THIS TEACHER SAY TO YOUR KID INCLASS?

>> IF YOUR PARENTS VOTED FOROBAMA, THEY'RE EVIL, AND I DON'T

SEE HOW YOUR PARENTS COULD VOTEFOR SOMEONE THAT'S A MUSLIM.

>> Larry: EVIL MUSLIM!

I ALMOST WENT WITH THAT.

I HAD "HUGE FAN OF LATE-TERMABORTIONS."

BUT IF YOU HAD "EVIL MUSLIMS,"YOU WIN.

SEE OUR WEB SITE FOR YOUR PRIZEDETAILS.

MAN, I USED TO BE BETTER ATTHIS.

ANYWAY, SO THESE ANNOYED PARENTSCALL FOR A PARENT-TEACHER

CONFERENCE AND THIS IS WHATHAPPENS.

>> JIMMY SCOTT SAYS HEIMMEDIATELY REQUESTED A

PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE WHICHHE SAYS MADE THINGS MORE

DIFFICULT.

SCOTT SAYS IN THAT MEETING THEYNEVER DISCUSSED THE COMMENTS

MADE IN THE CLASS, BUT INSTEADSHOWED HIM WHAT HE CALLS

PROPAGANDA FROM THE INTERNET.

>> Larry: THAT'S RIGHT, THEPARENTS WENT TO MEET WITH THE

TEACHER TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HERSPREADING PROPAGANDA ABOUT OBAMA

TO HER KIDS, AND INSTEAD OFLISTENING TO THEM, SHE SHOWED

THEM INTERNET PROPAGANDA ABOUTOBAMA.

YOU GOT TO GIVE HER CREDIT FORBEING CONSISTENT.

THAT IS WHAT WE WANT FROM OUREDUCATORS, IS IT NOT?

SO WHAT GOLDEN VIDEO NUGGET OFHER CRAZY UNCLE'S Facebook

PAGE DID SHE MAKE THESE PARENTSWATCH?

>> SHE SHOWED IT TO ME AND SAID,SEE, OBAMA'S A BABY KILLER.

HE, UM, ABORTS BABIES AT NINEMONTHS OLD AS THEY COMING

THROUGH THE BIRTH CANAL.

>> Larry: I HAD THAT EARLIER!

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)DOES IT STILL COUNT?

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE) +6

THE JUDGES ARE SAYING IT DOESNOT STILL COUNT.

THE AUDIENCE SAYS IT DOES.

DAMN.

BUT OBVIOUSLY THIS DAD IS BEINGA BIT HYPERBOLIC.

THE "OBAMA IS A BABY KILLER"THING CAN'T POSSIBLY BE A DIRECT

QUOTE.

>> AND THAT'S A DIRECT QUOTE.

>> Larry: DON'T GET SNIPPYWITH ME, MAN.

I'M ON YOUR SIDE.

HEY, GEORGIA EDUCATORS, CAN ITALK TO YOU FOR A SEC?

IF PEOPLE WANTED THEIR KIDS TOLEARN CODED RACISM, FALSE TRUTHS

ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AND BETALKED DOWN TO, THEY WOULD HOME

SCHOOL THEM.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)RIGHT?

AND LEAVE THEM WATCHING FOX NEWSALL DAY.

THEY HAVE THEIR KIDS IN AGEORGIA PUBLIC SCHOOL TO LEARN

ACTUAL FACTS.

YOU KNOW, LIKE THE CIVIL WARSHOULD REALLY BE CALLED THE WAR

OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION.

SO TEACH THEM WHAT'S RIGHT.

AND LEAVE YOUR HALF-BAKED,UNSUBSTANTIATED FACT-PINIONS

WHERE THEY BELONG.

THANKSGIVING DINNER.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)>> Larry: WELCOME BACK!

ALL RIGHT.

SO AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW,WE COVERED A LOT OF THE RACIST

CRAP PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING.

SO LET'S MOVE ON.

NOW LET'S COVER THE RACIST CRAPPEOPLE HAVE BEEN TEXTING.

AND BY" PEOPLE ," I MEAN COPS INCALIFORNIA.

>> IN SAN FRANCISCO, RACIST ANDHOMOPHOBIC TEXTS BETWEEN 14

OFFICERS ARE NOW THROWING 3,000CRIMINAL CASES INTO QUESTION.

>> Larry: LOOK, I DON'T KNOWHOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY

THIS, BUT PLEASE LISTEN UP,RACISTS.

DON'T PUT IT IN WRITING!

THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU LEARNAT RACIST SCHOOL!

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP ITBUBBLING BELOW THE SURFACE AND

THEN JUST USE WHATEVER INFLUENCEYOU HAVE IN THE WORLD TO CREATE

DISCRIMINATORY POLICIES ANDSYSTEMS. DUH!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAYTHIS!

FOR MORE RACISM ADVICE, PLEASEBUY MY BOOK "HOW TO DO THE

RACISM: A GUIDEBOOK," MY NUMBERONE BEST-SELLING, SELF-HELP

GUIDE.

AVAILABLE NOW AT ALL WALDENBOOKSLOCATIONS.

ALL RIGHT.

BECAUSE THAT'S STILL A THING.

RIGHT?

SO THESE GUESS MESSED UP.

HOW BAD WERE THESE TEXTMESSAGES?

>> "DO YOU CELEBRATE KWANZA ATYOUR SCHOOL," ONE OFFICER

TEXTED.

REPLY, "YEAH, WE BURN THE CROSSON THE FIELD, THEN WE CELEBRATE

WHITEMAS."

>> IN ANOTHER TEXT, THE N WORDIS USED TO DESCRIBE BLACK WOMEN.

"THEY SHOULD BE SPAYED."

RESPONSE, "I SAW ONE AN HOUR AGOWITH FOUR KIDS."

>> Larry: I'D LIKE TO FORMALLYAPOLOGIZE TO THE PRINCIPAL WHO

OBSERVED THAT BLACK PEOPLE WERELEAVING AND I IMPLIED THAT HER

COMMENTS WERE RACIST.

THESE (BLEEP)S ARE RACIST.

OKAY?

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES.

AND BY THE WAY, FOUR IS NOT THATMANY KIDS!

YOU'RE MAD ABOUT A BLACK WOMANWITH FOUR CHILDREN, AND YOU HAVE

NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT A WHITEFAMILY ON TV THAT'S TRYING TO

BREAK THE VAGINAL CANAL WORLDSPEED RECORD.

NOTHIN'!

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)LOOK, LET'S PLAY TWO RACIST

TEXTS AND A LIE.

I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THREERACIST TEXTS.

TWO ARE REAL, AND ONE IS A LIE.

TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHICH ISWHICH.

OKAY, WE'VE GOT CROSS BURNINGLOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE -- THAT'S

A WEIRD ONE.

THEN ALL N-WORD'S MUST(BLEEP)-ING HANG.

THEN (BLEEP)ING N WORD.

ANY GUESSES?

HA, JUST KIDDING!

THOSE ARE ALL REAL.

WHAT A FUN GAME!

(APPLAUSE)SERIOUSLY, THOUGH --

HEY, IF YOU'RE TIRED OFGAMES LISTEN TO.

THIS.

>> THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY ISINVESTIGATING THREE THOUSAND

CASES IN WHICH THE OFFICERS WEREINVOLVED, CASES THAT COULD BE

TAINTED BY PERCEIVED RACIALBIAS.

>> Larry: PERCEIVED RACIALBIAS?

I THINK WHEN YOU TALK ABOUTSPAYING BLACK WOMEN, YOU'RE PAST

PERCEIVED. EVEN THE FERGUSONCOPS ARE, LIKE, "WHOA!"

"THAT SOUNDS A LITTLE RACIST."

BUT ONE OF THE COPS CAME FORWARDAND MOUTH-TEXTED AN APOLOGY.

>> IF I OFFENDED ANYBODY, I'MSORRY.

I'M TRULY, TRULY SORRY.

HOWEVER -->> Larry: NO HOWEVER!

NO HOWEVER!

>> HOWEVER, IT'S BANTER AMONGSTFRIENDS.

>> Larry: BANTER AMONGSTFRIENDS?

ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THE NEWSAT ALL?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YEAR IT IS?

I SUSPECT YOU DO BECAUSE YOU'RETEXTING.

I MEAN, IF YOU WERE SENDINGTELEGRAMS ABOUT THIS, MAY I'D

GIVE YOU A PASS.

"HOW ABOUT THEM (BLEEP)-INGAPES?

STOP."

"I THINK WE SHOULD BURN A CROSS.

STOP."

IT WOULD BE WRONG, BUT YOU'REOBVIOUSLY STUCK IN A DIFFERENT

TIME.

AND WHAT MAKES IT MORETROUBLING -- THIS HAPPENED IN

SAN FRANCISCO, HOME OFRICE-A-RONI AND OTHER TOLERANT

PROGRESSIVE STUFF.

(LAUGHTER)SO WHEN UGLY INCIDENTS LIKE

THESE HAPPEN IN TOLERANCE TOWN,ARE WE REALLY THAT SURPRISED

WHEN IT HAPPENS ANYWHERE ELSE?

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

I'M HERE WITH MY PANEL, "THENIGHTLY SHOW" CONTRIBUTOR MIKE

YARD, COMEDIENNE RACHELFEINSTEIN, AND FILM AND TV

PRODUCER WILL PACKER.

HE'S KILLING IT RIGHT NOW!

OKAY, GUYS.

THERE IS SO MUCH BAD BEHAVIORGOING ON IN AMERICA.

LET'S GET TO IT.

I WANT TO PLAY THIS THING THEPRINCIPAL DID THE OTHER DAY.

IT WAS AT THE GRADUATIONCEREMONY.

LET'S PLAY IT REAL QUICK.

>> LOOK WHO'S LEAVING...

ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE.

>> Larry: LOOK WHO'S LEAVING,ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE.

MIKE, WHAT WAS SHE TRYING TO SAYRIGHT THERE?

>> I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OFRACIAL ZING THAT WAS.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE BLACK PEOPLECAN'T DO ANYTHING.

EVERYTHING WE DO ISSTEREOTYPICAL.

WE LIKE CHICKEN, THAT'S BAD.

WE LIKE WATERMELON, HEY, THEYLIKE THE WATERMELON!

THEY LEAVE WHEN YOU DISMISSTHEM, LOOK AT THESE NEGROS, JUST

DO WHAT YOU TELL THEM TO DO.>> SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HER

STEREOTYPES RIGHT. THESTEREOTYPE WOULD BE THAT THE

BLACK PEOPLE SHOWED UP LATE. THEWHITES HAVEN'T EVEN ARRIVED!

>> AND WHERE ARE THE BLACKS?

THEY'RE NOT EVEN HERE YET!

>> Larry: YEAH, THAT I WOULDUNDERSTAND.

WHAT WAS SHE TRYING TO DO?

>> FIRST OF ALL, I LIVE INATLANTA AND THIS IS IN GEORGIA.

THERE'S ANOTHER INCIDENT SHE SAWTHAT HAPPENED IN GEORGIA.

I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING TOOHARD ON YOUR WHITE PEOPLE, OKAY.

>> Larry: REALLY?

THEY'RE NOT ALL BAD, LARRY.

>> Larry: I'M NOT SAYINGTHEY'RE ALL BAD, BUT THE BAD

ONES ARE PRETTY BAD.

>> HERE'S THE THING, IF YOULOOK, IT WAS THE BLACK PEOPLE

LEAVING, OKAY?

>> Larry: BLACK PEOPLE LEFTEN MASSE WHEN SHE SAID THAT.

>> HERE'S THE POINT, IF YOU WEREA BLACK STUDENT OR PARENT AND

YOU HAD TO BE SUBJECTED TO THISCRAZY RACIST PRINCIPAL ALL YEAR

AND FINALLY YOU GRADUATE, YOUWOULD GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE,

TOO!

THAT'S MY POINT!

THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!

A LITTLE BIT OF TRUTH!

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)>> Larry: I'M SO CONFUSED!

IS SHE CRAZY RACIST OR NOT?

>> I'M NOT SURE!

I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT'S RACIST.

>> SHE SAID THE DEVIL CAME OUTOF HER MOUTH, SOMETHING ABOUT

AFRICA, SHE TOOK IT TO ANOTHERPLACE.

>> PEOPLE ALWAYS BLAME THEDEVIL, TOO.

I THINK IT'S OKAY WHEN YOUMURDER YOUR KIDS TO BLAME THE

DEVIL BUT NOT FOR CASUALEVERYDAY RACISM.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

YOU CAN'T FEEL LIKE, THEMEXICANS, OH, SORRY, SATAN GOT

MY TONGUE AGAIN!

>> THE DEVIL IS ALWAYS A GOODFALL-BACK POSITION.

>> IF ALL ELSE FAILS, GO TO GODOR THE DEVIL.

SOMETHING GOOD, THANK YOU JESUS.

SOMETHING BAD, DAMN DEVIL.

>> Larry: YOU THINK BELIEF INTHE DEVIL IS THE PROBLEM HERE?

>> ABSOLUTELY!>> I DON'T EVEN THINK SHE HAD

A SPEECH PLANNED, I FEEL LIKEIT WAS A SERIES OF

RACIST REMARKS.

I DIDN'T SEE HER SAY ANYTHINGINSPIRING -- YOU PEOPLE HAVE

YOUR WHOLE LIVES AHEAD OF YOU

>> Larry: SHE SAID, YOUPEOPLE!

>> I LIKE HOW SHE SAID THE DEVILPOPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH LIKE

HE JUST SHOWED UP. HE JUST GOTTHERE? BECAUSE THE WAY YOU SAID

THAT, IT WAS SMOOTH AS HELL LIKETHE DEVIL'S BEEN THERE.

THE DEVIL'S BEEN HANGING OUTLIKE

"WHENEVER YOU NEEDME, I'M READY!"

(APPLAUSE)>> Larry: THEN YOU HAD THIS

OTHER TEACHER IN YOUR HOOD

SHE'S SAYING PARENTS ARE EVIL IFTHEY VOTED FOR OBAMA.

I DON'T THINK THE DEVIL WOULDSTOOP THIS LOW.

COULD WE CALL THIS TEACHERRACIST?

>> YEAH, SHE PLAYED THE MUSLIMCARD, THE PARENTS ARE EVIL CARD,

THE NOT CHRISTIAN -- I GUESSMUSLIM IS KIND OF THE SAME --

BUT SHE THREW IT ALL IN THE SAMEBOX AND THEN SAID YOUR PARENTS.

SO I JUST THINK IT'SINDEFENSIBLE ON HER LEVEL.

>> Larry: ABSOLUTELY.

(APPLAUSE)>> BUT AGAIN, AS A GEORGIAN,

THOUGH, I FEEL THE NEED TODEFEND MY WHITE FRIENDS.

>> Larry: WHAT'S GOING ONIN GEORGIA!

>> GUN-TOTEIN', GOD-LOVIN',OBAMA-VOTEIN' WHITE PEOPLE IN

GEORGIA, THERE ARE!

>> WHAT CLASS DID SHE TEACH?

GEOMETRY?

>> HOW DOES THAT COME UP INMIDDLE SCHOOL?

DON'T FORGET THE SPRING FORMAL,A BAKE SALE TO RAISE FUNDS FOR

THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND, OH, IFYOUR PARENTS VOTED FOR OBAMA

THEY'RE EVIL!

(LAUGHTER)>> Larry: I NEVER LIKED THE

INTIMATION THAT THE MUSLIM THINGIS A BAD THING BY DEFAULT.

THAT'S THE PART I DON'T LIKE ATALL, CALLING OBAMA A MUSLIM IS

BAD BECAUSE WE ALL AGREEMUSLIM IS BAD.

(BLEEP).

>> IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT'S DIRTY.

>> Larry: THAT'S TRUE.

MUSLIM IS THE WORD THAT YOU'REJUST SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT THAT'S A

BAD THING. I'M LIKE, GO [BLEEP]YOURSELVES

I DON'T ACCEPT THAT IT'S A BADTHING

I DON'T CARE!

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)>> THAT'S RIGHT.

THEY SAY IT LIKE HE WAS AFELON.

>> Larry: MAYBE HE CONVERTEDIN PRISON.

>> THEY ALWAYS SAY MOZ-LEM,THAT'S HOW YOU CAN TELL

WHEN SOMEONE'S RACIST.THEY'RE NOT ALL INCONCLUSIVE,

>> WHAT'S THE MOST INAPPROPRIATETHING A TEACHER'S EVER SAID

>> IT WAS USUALLY THE STUDENTS.I THINK SOMEONE CALLED ME A

MATZA GOBBLER ONCE. OF ALL THEANTI-SEMITIC THINGS

THAT IS KIND OF HILARIOUS.

>> Larry: DID THE TEACHERJUST LET IT GO?

>> I DON'T KNOW IF THE TEACHERHEARD

>> Larry: MIKE, DID YOU GETCALLED ANYTHING?

>> TEACHERS NEVER SAID ANYTHING.

I HAD A TEACHER SNATCH ME UP ONETIME BUT I DID GIVE HIS WIFE THE

FINGER, SO I GUESS -->> YOU DESERVED IT!

>> WELL, I WENT TO A PRIVATESCHOOL SO THEY WERE VERY LOOSE

WITH THE HANDS IN CATHOLICSCHOOL -- THEY WERE, LIKE, POW!

DON'T DO THAT! IT WASN'T LIKEPUBLIC SCHOOL.

>> Larry: I WENT TO CATHOLICSCHOOL AND THIS ONE NUN

WAS GOING TO HIT MY LITTLEBROTHER

AROUND MY MOM WAS LIKE, LOOK,BITCH, DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY

SON OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TODEAL WITH ME AND IT NEVER

HAPPENED AGAIN.>> I WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL IN

THE VIRGIN ISLANDS SO MY PARENTSWOULD BEAT ME IF THE TEACHER

HAD TO BEAT ME. THAT'S HOW YOUGOT RAISED IN THE ISLANDS

MY PARENTS WERE SO STRICT IF ANEIGHBOR HAD TO DISCIPLINE ME, I

WOULD GET DISCIPLINED BECAUSE OFTHE EMBARRASSMENT THAT THE

NEIGHBOR HAD TO DISCIPLINE ME.

THAT'S HOW IT WAS.

>> Larry: WE'LL BE BACK!

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)HERE IN NEW YORK CITY!

GO TO THE TheNightlyShow.comFOR TICKETS!