December 16, 2015 - The Fifth GOP Debate & Serena Williams

  • 12/16/2015

Republican presidential hopefuls debate foreign policy, and Larry discusses Serena Williams's Sportsperson of the Year award with T-Pain, Holly Walker and Grace Parra.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )>> Larry: WELCOME TO "THE

NIGHTLY SHOW."

>> LARRY!

LARRY!

LARRY!

>> Larry: THANK YOU SO MUCH.

WHAT A NICE CROWD WE HAVETONIGHT.

CHANTING MY FAVORITE CHRISTMASCAROL, TOO.

LARRY!

LARRY.

I'M LARRY WILMORE.

WE'VE GOT A TERRIFIC SHOW FORYOU TONIGHT.

T-PAIN IS HERE TONIGHT.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )AS YOU GUYS KNOW, THE BIG G.O.P.

DEBATE WAS LAST NIGHT, SO IT'STIME TO CHECK IN WITH AMERICA'S

QUEST TO DE-NEGROFY THE WHITEHOUSE.

THAT'S RIGHT.

LET'S SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WITHTHE UNBLACKENING!

LET ME JUST GIVE YOU A LITTLEBACKGROUND ABOUT THIS DEBATE.

SO BEN CARSON, HIS NUMBERS HAVEBEEN GOING DOWN, AND SOME PEOPLE

THEORIZE IT'S DUE TO HIS LACK OFFOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE.

HE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HE KNOWSWHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

WELL, GUESS WHAT THIS DEBATE ISABOUT FOREIGN POLICY.

SO COME ON OUT, AND SHOW THEMWHAT YOU KNOW, DR. CARSON.

>> THANK YOU, WOLF.

PLEASE JOIN ME FOR A MOMENT OFSILENCE AND REMEMBRANCE OF THE

SAN BERNARDINO VICTIMS.

THANK YOU.

( LAUGHTER )>> Larry: ALL RIGHT, MAN,

BRING US ALL DOWN FIRST.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR A MOMENTOF SILENCE?

WE CAN BARELY HEAR YOU AS IT IS.

WHY DOES HE WANT TO BE SILENT?

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THIS FEELSLIKE TO ME.

THIS FEELS LIKE STALLING.

RIGHT?

HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUTFOREIGN POLICY.

CARSON'S ACTING LIKE A KID WHOHAS TO DO A BOOK REPORT FOR A

BOOK HE DIDN'T READ!

"I'LL GET TO 'THE RED BADGE OFCOURAGE' IN A MOMENT, BUT

FIRST, JOIN ME IN A MOMENT OFSILENCE FOR ALL THE CIVIL WAR

SOLDIERS."

( LAUGHTER )( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )

ALL RIGHT, ANYWAY, WHAT HAPPENEDDURING THE REST OF THE DEBATE?

>> DONALD YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BEABLE TO INSULT YOUR WAY TO THE

PRESIDENCY.

>> YOU STARTED OVER HERE, JEB.

YOU'RE MOVING OVER FURTHER ANDFURTHER.

PRETTY SOON YOU'LL BE TO THEEND.

>> Larry: THAT WAS BASICALLYIT.

TRUMP WAS AN ASS, AND WE DIDN'TCARE ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE.

THE BEST MOMENT IN THE DEBATECAME FROM LINDSEY GRAHAM, WHO

WAS ALREADY PUSHED OFF THE ENDTO THE KIDDIE TABLE DEBATE.

>> AT LEAST 3500 MORE THANMUSLIMS SERVING IN THE ARMED

FORCES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

( APPLAUSE )YOU ARE NOT THE ENEMY.

YOUR RELIGION IS NOT THEENEMY.

LEAVE THE FAITH ALONE.

GO AFTER THE RADICALS THATKILL US ALL.

>> Larry: WOW.

WOW.

I HAVE TO TELL YOU, THATSTATEMENT WAS POWERFUL.

IT WAS DECENT.

THAT'S THE MOST DECENT THINGI'VE HEARD IN ANY OF THESE

DEBATES.

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, HOW'SDECENCY POLLING IN THE RACE

RIGHT NOW?

0%.

WELL, REGARDLESS, THIS IS THEDEFINITION OF TOUGH TALK IN MY

MIND.

WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT ISNOT RED MEAT MEANT FOR THE BASE,

NOT MEANT TO GET VOTES, IT'SJUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

WOW, LINDSEY GRAHAM.

MAN, YOU HAVE WON ME OVER, MAN.

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE.

WHAT ELSE YOU GOT, SENATORGRAHAM?

COME ON!

>> I MISS GEORGE W. BUSH.

I WISH HE WERE PRESIDENT RIGHTNOW.

>> Larry: (BLEEP) ME.

I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO LAST.

TRUMP 2016.

THE ONLY THING I LIKE BETTERTHAN POLITICIANS I DON'T CARE

ABOUT ARGUING WITH EACH OTHERALL NIGHT IS PUNDITS I DON'T

CARE ABOUT ARGUING WITH EACHOTHER ALL NIGHT.

>> LET ME FINISH.

>> YOU JERK.

>> LET ME FINISH.

LET ME FINISH.

>> LET ME TELL YOU WHERE YOU'RERIGHT AND WHERE YOU'RE WRONG.

>> DO I GET TO ACTUALLYSPEAK NOW?

>> Larry: AND IT REALLY DOESN'TMATTER WHAT THEY'RE ARGUING.

THEY JUST GET PAID TO ARGUE.

SO HERE AT "THE NIGHTLY SHOW,"WE'RE JUMPING ONBOARD THE

MINDLESS ARGUMENT BANDWAGON IN ASEGMENT WE CALL "PARDON THE

INTEGRATION."

YEAH.

ALL RIGHT!

YEAH!

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )PLEASE WELCOME OUR DEBATERS,

"NIGHTLY SHOW" CONTRIBUTORS.

MIKE YARD AND RORY ALBANESE.

OKAY. BOYS, YOU KNOW THE RULES.

YOU'RE BOTH GOING TO ARGUE ONESIDE OF AN ISSUE, AND WHEN THE

BELL RINGS, YOU SWITCH SIDES,PROVING THAT IF YOU'RE HAVING AN

ARGUMENT ON CABLE TELEVISION,WHATEVER SIDE YOU'RE ON IS

COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

WE READY TO DO THIS?

NOW, RORY, YOU'RE JEWISH.

AND, MIKE, OBVIOUSLY, YOU'REBLACK.

( LAUGHTER )SO LET'S START WITH A NICE

SEASONAL RACIAL QUESTION:HANNUKAH OR KWANZAA, WHICH IS

BETTER?

>> Rory: AS A JEW, I'LL ADMITHANUKKAH IS KIND OF LAME

COMPARED TO CHRISTMAS.

IF CHRISTMAS IS DISNEY WORLD,IF CHRISTMAS IS DISNEY WORLD,

HANUKKAH IS DEFINITELY EPCOTCENTER.

>> SAME THING.

BUT KWANZAA'S LIKE ONE OF THOSETRAVELING CARNIVALS-- YOU KNOW

THE ONE WHERE SOMEONE DIES ONTHE TEA CUPS EVERY SUMMER.

NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS.

>> NO, YOU DID NOT!

OF COURSE NOBODY KNOWS WHATKWANZAA IS BECAUSE WHITE AMERICA

IS SCARED OF OURAFRICAN ROOTS AND WORDS LIKE

KWANZAA ARE TOO DIFFICULT FORTHEM TO EVEN SAY.

>> Rory: REALLY, MIKE, ANDCHANUKKAH JUST ROLLS OFF THE

TONGUE?

COME ON!

SO IF KWANZAA IS SO IMPORTANT TOYOU, THEN WHAT IS IT?

>> Mike: IT'S LIKE A THING WITHCANDLES.

>> HERE WE GO!

>> THERE MAY BE A HAT COMPONENT.

THERE'S, LIKE, SEVEN PRINCIPLESFOR EACH CANDLE.

SEE!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW!

THE WHITE MAN'S GOT ME SOBRAINWASHED WITH THIS CHRISTMAS

(BLEEP), I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYOWN HOLIDAY.

>> Rory: OH, HERE WE GO, BLAMINGTHE WHITE MAN!

YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR OWN HOLIDAYAND IT'S MY FAULT?

>> Mike: WHO TAUGHT MECHRISTMAS?

THE WHITE MAN, THAT'S WHO.

YOU EVER SEE AN AFRICANCHRISTMAS TREE?

NO, BECAUSE IT'S A DESERT.

>> Larry: OKAY, ALL RIGHT.

VERY GOOD, GENTLEMEN.

VERY GOOD.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT NOISEMEANS.

IT MEANS IT'S NOW TIME TO SWITCHSIDES AND ARGUE THE OPPOSITE

PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE,REMEMBER, THIS IS A MINDLESS

ARGUMENT.

IS ALL RIGHT, OKAY.

VERY GOOD.

AND GO!

>> LET ME SAY THIS, MIKE.

KWANZAAIS A GIFT.

>> FOR WHO!

>> FOR EACH SPECIAL DAY, ACANDLE IS LIT TO HONOR ONE OF

THE SEVEN DIFFERENT PRINCIPLESOF THE HOLIDAY.

FOR INSTANCE, ON THE EVE OFKUUMBA I.

>> DON'T YOU KUUMBA ME!

DON'T YOU DARE COME ON THIS SHOWAND KUUMBA ME?

>> YOU LIGHT CANDLES FOR SPECIALDAYS.

YOU JUST COPIED HANUKKAH. THAT'SALL THAT IS!

HANUKKAH HAS BEEN AROUND FORTHNDERS OF YEARS.

KWANZAA WAS INVENTED BY SOMEBROTHER IN LONG BEACH IN 1965.

KWANZAA LITERALLY YOUNGER THANLARRY!

>> Larry: WHAT THE (BLEEP)?

KEEP ME OUT OF THIS.

>> Rory: YEAH, MIKE, ACCORDINGTO THE WHITE MAN'S HISTORY, IT

WAS STARTED IN 1965.

OF COURSE, SINCE AFRICAN HISTORYWAS SCRUBBED, IT'S SORT OF TOUGH

TO KEEP TRACK OF WHEN ANYTHINGSTARTED!

>> Mike: OH, HERE WE GO WITH THEWHITE MAN AGAIN!

EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMETHINGDOESN'T WORK OUT PERFECTLY FOR

BLACK PEOPLE, IT'S TIME TO BLAMEWHITEY.

>> READ A BOOK.

READ A BOOK.

>> ALL RIGHT, WELL DONE, GUYS!

OKAY.

I THINK THAT'S THE END OF THATROUND.

AND GUESS WHAT?

NOBODY WON.

BECAUSE THIS WAS A VERY MINDLESSEXERCISE.

AND BEFORE WE GO TOCOMMERCIAL-- SANTA: BLACK OR

WHITE?

>> HE'S BLACK.

>> OF COURSE, HE'S A WHITE MAN!

>> WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M A HUGEBELIEVER IN SCIENCE.

SO EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, ASTORY COMES ALONG THAT MAKES ME

WANT TO SCIENTIFICALLY THROWMYSELF IN FRONT OF A TRAIN.

LIKE THIS STORY OUT OF WOODLAND,NORTH CAROLINA.

>> A NORTH CAROLINA TOWN ISGETTING A LOT OF ATTENTION AFTER

IT DECIDED TO PUT FUTURE SOLARFARMS ON HOLD.

>> ONE RESIDENT WORRIED THATSOLAR PANELS WOULD KEEP THE

VEGETATION FROM GROWING.

AND ANOTHER RESIDENT REPORTEDLYFEARED THAT SOLAR FARMS WOULD

SUCK UP ALL THE ENERGY FROM THESUN.

( LAUGHTER )>> Larry: NO, WOODLAND NORTH

CAROLINA!

THAT'S NOT HOW SCIENCE WORKS!

YOU GUYS ARE AWARE THAT THUNDERISN'T GOD BOWLING, RIGHT?

AND YOU'VE HEARD THAT THE GIRLDOESN'T GET PREGNANT BECAUSE THE

BOY GOES WEE WEE IN HER TUMMY?

RIGHT?

RIGHT.

( APPLAUSE ) ( CHEERS )

I'M SORRY.

BAD, BAD.

OKAY, MAYBE I'M BEINGUNREASONABLE.

THE SUN IS A VERY MYSTERIOUSCELESTIAL OBJECT.

MAYBE IT WASN'T CLEARLYEXPLAINED IN SCIENCE CLASS.

>> THE GROUP WAS MADE OF UP OFMOSTLY LONG-TIME LOCAL

RESIDENTS, INCLUDING A RETIREDSCIENCE TEACHER.

>> Larry: OKAY, HOLD ON ONESECOND.

A SCIENCE TEACHER SUPPORTS THIS?

THE PERSON WE TRUST TO TEACHOUR KIDS ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

AND EXPLORING THE NATURAL WORLD,AND SHE'S ON THE SIDE OF THE

ARGUMENT THAT BELIEVES THESUN IS LEAKING HEAT JUICE?

( LAUGHTER )AND WE HAVE TO PLUG THE HOLES?

IN FACT, WE'VE GOT SOMEEXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE HERE.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

WE'RE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENEDWHEN THESE RESIDENTS OF

WOODLAND, NORTH CAROLINA,ACTUALLY GOT A LOOK AT THEIR

FIRST SOLAR PANEL.

BY THE WAY, BY THE WAY-- HOLDON.

THAT JOKE ISN'T RACIST BECAUSEI'M ASSUMING THESE PEOPLE WERE

WHITE.

( LAUGHTER )IF THEY WEREN'T WHITE, PLEASE

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT.

ONCE AGAIN... I'M REALLY AWFULTONIGHT.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

TO GET THE LOCAL PERSPECTIVE ONTHIS STORY, WE SENT OUR OWN

RICKY VELEZ DOWN TOWOODLAND, NORTH CAROLINA.

RICKY!

>> WHAT'S UP, LARRY?

>> RICKY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUWEARING?

THIS PLACE IS THE TITS, LARRY!

THE LOCALS DON'T UNDERSTANDANYTHING!

I SHOWED THEM MY iPHONE AND TOLDTHEM I'M FROM THE FUTURE.

NOW THEY WORSHIP ME AS A GOD,DUDE, IT'S AWESOME!

>> Larry: THESE PEOPLE BELIEVEYOU'RE A GOD!?

>> Ricky: YEAH, THEY CALL MERICKOOLOO THE WISE.

IT'S DOPE AS HELL.

LOOK.

WOOO-OOOO"P."

>> Larry: STOP IT, RICKY, STOPIT.

WHAT'S WITH THE SPACEBOARD?

>> Ricky: I TOLD THESE PEOPLE IWAS CURSED WITH WHEELFEET AS

PUNISHMENT FOR OFFENDING THE GODOF WIND.

THEY THINK I MOVE THIS THINGWITH MY MIND.

IT'S RIDICULOUS.

WHEELFEET?

>> Larry: RICKY, THIS ISRIDICULOUS.

YOU CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEMOST GULLIBLE TOWN IN AMERICA!

>> Ricky: WHY NOT?

THIS IS FUN.

LAST NIGHT, I TOLD THEM THE MOONIS A NIGHT-SUN THAT STEALS THEIR

DREAMS.

( LAUGHTER )( APPLAUSE )

>> Larry: RICKY -- WAIT.

IS THAT TRUE?

>> NOT AT ALL, LARRY.

BUT NOW I'VE GOT THE TOWNTO MYSELF AFTER 8:00 P.M.

OOOOH, I GOTTA GO!

>> Larry: WHAT'S THAT SOUND?

>> Ricky: THEY'RE DOING ACEREMONY FOR ME.

I'M GONNA GIVE THE OLD PEOPLESOME IBUPROFEN AND CONVINCE THEM

I HAVE HEALING POWERS.

>> Larry: COME ON, RICKY.

THIS IS TOTALLY EXPLOITATIVE.

YOU'RE BEING UNFAIR.

>> Ricky: WHAT'S WORSE, LARRY,HAVING A LITTLE FUN WITH THIS

BACKWARDS TOWN, OR THE FACT THATTHESE PEOPLE ARE SO UNINFORMED

ABOUT SCIENCE THAT THEY'RESTANDING IN THE WAY OF REAL

PROGRESS ON RENEWABLE ENERGY( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )

>> Larry: OKAY.

I MEAN, YOU GOT A GOOD POINT.

GO HAVE YOUR FUN.

>> Ricky: YO, EVERYBODY, DO YOUKNOW WHAT THE OCEAN IS?

>> Larry: RICKY VELEZ EVERYONE.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

>>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

I'M HERE WITH MY PANEL.

FIRST UP, "NIGHTLY SHOW"CONTRIBUTOR HOLLY WALKER.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )AND "NIGHTLY SHOW" CONTRIBUTOR

GRACE PARRA.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )AND HIS NEW SINGLE "OFFICIALLY

YOURS" WILL BE AVAILABLE INJANUARY ON iTUNES, TWO-TIME

GRAMMY AWARD-WINNING SINGER,T-PAIN.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )AND FOR EVERYONE AT HOME, JOIN

OUR CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW ONTWITTER @ NIGHTLY SHOW

USING THE HASHTAG "TONIGHTLY."

>> Larry: EARLIER THIS WEEKTHERE WAS A TON OF CONTROVERSY

OVER SERENA WILLIAMSBEING CHOSEN AS "SPORTS

ILLUSTRATED" SPORTS IMPORTANTYEAR.

THE CONTROVERSY CAME AFTER"SPORTS ILLUSTRATED" HAD THE

READER'S VOTE ON WHO THEYTHOUGHT THE WINNER SHOULD BE,

TRIPLE CROWD WINNER AND HORSE.

AMERICAN PHAROAH WON WITH THEMOST VOTES.

AND NOW HORSE PEOPLE ARE ALLHAVING A ( BLEEP ) THAT SERENA

WON.

WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE SOPASSIONATE ABOUT THIS HORSE?

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

>> I MEAN, FIRST OF ALL, WHO ISWRITING INTO "SPORTS

ILLUSTRATED" IN THIS DAY ANDAGE?

WHO IS WRITING LETTERS?

IF THERE'S ANYBODY -->> THEY WROTE ACTUAL LETTERS.

>> THEY WROTE ACTUAL LETTERS.

>> THEY MAILED IT OUT.

>> THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

>> Larry: IT WAS A BIG STORY.

>> IT'S THE FEMALE READERS.

THEOR TRYING TO SEE THEUNDERSIDE OF THAT HORSE.

I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

>> DAMN!

DAMN!

MAN, I'M TELLING YOU, IF THEHORSE WAS SPRAWLED OUT ON

THAT CHAIR LIKE SERENA WAS--THEY WANT TO SEE SOMETHING

SPECIAL.

AND I DON'T BLAME THEM.

>> Larry: YOU KNOW WHAT'SFUNNY?

WE ACTUALLY-- I MEAN, I CAN'TSAY AS CRAZY AS THAT IS.

WE HAD-- LET'S SHOW SERENA'SCOVER REAL QUICK.

WE ACTUALLY SAID WHAT IF THEHORSE POSED LIKE THAT ON THE

COVER?

WOULD IT SELL?

LET'S JUST SHOW REAL QUICK.

THERE YOU GO.

>> THAT'S A SEXY HORSE.

>> Larry: THAT'S A SEXY HORSE,YOU GUYS.

>> YOU GOT YOURSELF A COVER.

>> Larry: SHOULD SERENA HAVEWON?

>> OH, YEAH.

>> ABSOLUTELY.

LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU.

>> Larry: BREAK IT DOWN.

>> SHE WON LAST YEAR HER700th CAREER WIN.

>> Larry: WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW-->> SHE STARTED AS NUMBER ONE,

SHE ENDED UP AS NUMBER ONE.

THAT WAS TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARSTHAT SHE'S DONE THAT.

THAT HASN'T HAPPENED SINCESTEFFI GRAF DID THAT IN 1990.

SHE HAD A SERENA SLAM, AND SHEINSPIRED ME TO MEMORIZE ALL

THOSE STATISTICS.

SO.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )>> Larry: GO AHEAD.

>> SHE ALSO FOUND TIME TOBOINK DRAKE.

>> Larry: WHAT'S INTERESTINGIS "SPORTS ILLUSTRATED" READERS,

THERE WERE, LIKE, 12 CANDIDATES.

IT WASN'T JUST SERENA AGAINSTTHE HORSE.

"WHO DO YOU LIKE BETTER, SERENAOR THE HORSE?"

SERENA CAME IN 11th OUT OF12.

>> I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR-- GO TOPAGE WHATEVER-- FOR THE

INTERVIEW.

LIKE, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR THEBACK-AND-FORTH OF THE HORSE IN

AN INTERVIEW.

THAT'S NOT SOMETHING I'M REALLYLOOKING FOR.

YOU KNOW, SERENA HAS A LOT OFACCOMPLISHMENTS, AND WE'RE

TALKING ABOUT A HORSE, MAN.

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

>> Larry: I KNOW, I KNOW.

WE'RE NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUTHIS JOCKEY.

>> UNLESS IT'S MR. ED, WE AIN'THEARING MUCH OF NOTHING.

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

>> WIL-BUR.

>> I DO WANT TO KNOW WHY WE'RENOT TALKING ABOUT THE JOCKEY.

AS A MEXICAN WHO HAS RIDDEN AFEW STALLIONS IN HER DAY.

>> Larry: LET'S TALK ABOUTTHAT COVER.

DO YOU THINK THAT COVER-- ISTHAT TOO GLAM FOR A SPORTS

COVER?

SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING WHY-->> YOU BRING UP A GOOD POINT.

IF BEYONCE WAS IN A PHOTO LIKETHAT, WE WOULDN'T CARE.

BUT FOR SOME REASON BECAUSE IT'SAN ATHLETE, WE TAKE OFFENSE.

>> AND GUYS DON'T CARE IF IT'STHE SWIMSUIT EDITION THEY CAN BE

SPLAYED LIKE THAT ANY TIME -->> SPLAYED.

>> I'LL TELL YOU LATER.

I'LL TELL YOU LATER.

>> Larry: PLEASE.

I'M SURE I'LL SAY, "HOLLY,REMEMBER WHEN YOU..." GO AHEAD.

EXPLAIN.

>> PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ON HERABOUT, LIKE, WELL YOU'RE-- YOU

HAVE PHYSICAL STRENGTH, SOTHAT'S MASCULINE AND NOT

FEMININE AND NOT SEXY.

AND SHE'S LIKE, "THIS IS ALLME."

>> Larry: SHE WANTED TO DO IT.

>> THAT'S RIGHT.

>> Larry: THAT WAS HER IDEA.

>> IT WAS HER IDEA.

>> SHE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN INNORMAL TENNIS ATTIRE, WITH A

RACKET.

>> SHE IS -->> WHY ARE PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH

SERENA'S LOOKS?

>> I THINK IT'S A WIN-WINBECAUSE SHE'S GOT THE ASS OF A

HORSE.

I LOVE IT.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

I THINK PEOPLE-- AS WE-->> SHE'S GOT THE ASS OF A HORSE!

>> Larry: IT'S TOO MUCH FOR METO UNPACK.

TOO MUCH.

TOO MANY LAYERS OF IRONY.

>> I THINK IT'S NATURALINTIMIDATION, MAN.

THERE'S NOTHING ELSE.

PEOPLE BEING INTIMIDATED BY ASTRONG WOMAN, SITTING ON THE

DAMN THRONE IN A MAGAZINE.

I HAVE TO LOVE IT.

THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

>> Larry: DO YOU THINK SOMEONELIKE RHONDA ROUSEY, WHO IS KNOCK

PEOPLE OUT, DO YOU THINK THEY'RECHANGING OUR VIEW OF WOMEN'S

SPORTS?

>> I THINK SLOWLY.

IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME.

>> Larry: PEOPLE CONSIDER THEMWOMEN AND PEOPLE CONSIDER THEM

BAD ASS.

IT'S NOT LIKE "OOOH, SHE'SGOOD..."

>> IT'S CHANGING SLOWLY BECAUSEPEOPLE ARE STILL WATCHING THE

W.N.B.A., SO WITH WOMEN ANDRHONDA ROUSEY, FOR HER, SHE'S

BEEN-- GUYS LIKE WATCHING WOMENHIT OTHER WOMEN.

>> Larry: THAT'S LIKEVIOLENCE.

THAT'S LIKE-- THEY LIKE TO SEEANYBODY GETTING KNOCKED OUT.

>> AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED,THAT IS LIKE GIRL-ON-GIRL

ACTION.

>> THEY HOPE THEY SLIP UP ANDSTART MAKE OUT.

>> EXACTLY.

>> Larry: ALL RIGHT, WE'LL BERIGHT BACK.