February 11, 2015 - Anti-Vaxxers & Fat Acceptance

  • 02/11/2015

Larry tackles viewers' questions about the anti-vaccine movement, obesity and beauty standards with Anthony Anderson, S.E. Cupp, Michaela Pereira and Rory Albanese.

>> Larry: TONIGHTLY, IT'S YOUR

TURN TO ASK THE IMPORTANTQUESTIONS, SO LAY IT ON ME,

@DONG_EMPEROR666.

( LAUGHTER )YOUR VOICE WILL FINALLY BE

HEARD, @BARFQUEEN89.

I DIDN'T REALIZE THEY HADCROWNED A NEW BARF QUEEN,

ACTUALLY, BUTGOD BLESS.

ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT.

I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOU,@NIGHTLYSHOWBLOWS.

( LAUGHTER )I KNOW THAT'S YOU, MOM!

IT'S A SHOW WHERE WE READ ABUNCH OF TWEETS, OR AS CNN CALLS

IT-- REGULARLY SCHEDULEDPROGRAMMING.

THIS IS "THE NIGHTLY SHOW."

LET'S DO THIS.

>> Larry: OKAY.

WELCOME TO "THE NIGHTLY SHOW."

>> LARRY!

LARRY.

>> Larry: OKAY, THANK YOU VERYMUCH.

CALM TOWN.

NOW YOU GOT ANTHONY GOING.

OKAY, LET'S START-- I AM LARRY,LARRY, LARRY.

I HAVE HAD MY NAME LEGALLYCHANGED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE WE'REDOING A SPECIAL SHOW TONIGHT. WE

GET A LOT OF QUESTIONSFROM YOU GUYS AFTER EVERY SHOW.

PEOPLE SAYWHY DIDN'T YOU ASK IS THIS?

THAT'S HOW THE QUESTIONS SOUND.OR I WISH YOU WOULD'VE COVERED

THAT. WELL TONIGHT WE'RE GONNAANSWER SOME OF THOSE QUESTIONS

WE'RE GONNA JUMP RIGHT TO OURPANEL

JOINING OUR PANEL TONIGHT, THESTAR OF ABC'S NEW SHOW

"BLACKISH."

I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT SHOW.

IT SOUNDS INTERESTING, THOUGH.

ANTHONY ANDERSON. CNN HOST AND"NEW YORK DAILY NEWS" COLUMNIST,

S.E. CUPP.

ALSO FROM CNN's MORNING SHOW"NEW DAY," MICHAELA PEREIRA.

( APPLAUSE )AND TO HELP ME SIFT THROUGH SOME

OF THIS STUFF IS OUR VERY OWNEXECUTIVE

PRODUCER OF "THE NIGHTLY SHOW,"RORY ALBANESE.

NOW WE HAD A SHOW ON VACCINES.

THIS WAS ONE OF OUR MOSTDIVISIVE SHOWS.

IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE HOWPASSIONATE PEOPLE WERE ABOUT IT.

THE ISSUE WAS PEOPLE FELT THEMEASLES VACCINE, MAYBE CAUSED

AUTISM.

WE HAD PEOPLE THAT WEREN'TVACCINATING THEIR KIDS, AND THEY

HAD THE BIG MEASLES OUTBREAK INDISNEYLAND, THAT WHOLE THING.

WE HAD AN ANTI-VAXXER ON THESHOW. THE FIRST QUESTION IS

FROM @SELLARSDESIGN: "DO YOUTHINK HAVING AN ANTI-VAXXER

ON THE SHOW DID MORE HARM THANGOOD BY EXPOSING HER TO SUCH

A BIG AUDIENCE?" RORY, YOUHANDLE THAT.

>> FIRST OF ALL, LET ME SAY, IAPPRECIATE YOU SAYING WE

>> FIRST OF ALL, LET ME SAY, IAPPRECIATE YOU SAYING WE

HAVE A BIG AUDIENCE, BECAUSE WEDID JUST GET STARTED.

IT'S NOT EXACTLY THE SUPER BOWL.>> MAKING A NICE ASSUMPTION

>> WE'RE DOING ALL RIGHT.

>> THANK YOU, SELLARSDESIGN

>> I THINK IT'S ODD TO HAVE ATALK SHOW OR ANY SHOW WHEN YOU

DON'T HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THEISSUE, PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST

VACCINES, MAYBE THEY GET MEDICALADVICE FROM JENNY McCARTHY.

YOU HAVE TOO HEAR BOTH SIDES.

OTHERWISE WE'RE NOT DOING THESHOW JUSTICE.

>> Larry: MIKAYLA, YOU COVEREDIT IN YOUR SHOW, RIGHT?

DID YOU HAVE ANTI-VAXXERS ONYOUR SHOW?

>> WE HAD A WOMAN ON WHOSE FIRSTCHILD WAS SICKENED, THE ONE IN

A MILLION, THEY SAY

THE CHILD WAS SICKENED AND HASPERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE FROM IT.

SHE HAS A SECOND SON, A SECONDBABY, WHO SHE DECIDED NOT TO

VACCINATE AND SHE WANTED TO COMEON AND HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND

BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH EMOTIONON THIS.

WE WANTED TO UNDERSTAND THISWASN'T SOMEBODY JUST BELIEVING

WHAT A CELEBRITY IT SAID.

THIS WAS A MOM WHO HADLEGITIMATE CONCERNS AND WE

WANTED TO UNDERSTAND WHY.

>> Larry: WERE YOU STILLGIVING HER THE EYES-- YOU KNOW

YOU'RE CRAZY, RIGHT?

>> I'M WITH YOU.

I HEAR YOU.

A LITTLE BIT.

I BELIEVE WE HAVE TO PROTECT THEHERD.

I REALLY DO.

WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE HEARD.

THE FACT IS, I WANTED TO HEARFROM THIS WOMAN ABOUT A FEAR AND

IT'S A LEGITIMATE FEAR.

IF YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT HASLEGITIMATE BRAIN DAMAGE, YOU

AREN'T GOING TO SAY LET'S PUMPTHE BRAKES AND LET ME TALK TO

MY DOCTOR FIRST.

>> Larry: IS ANYBODY HERE ANANTI-VAXXER?

>> I WOULDN'T SAY I'M ANANTI-VAXXER?

I HAVE A PROBLEM INJECTINGMYSELF WITH THE VIRUS TO PROTECT

ME FROM THE VIRUS.

I MEAN, YOU KNOW, YOU HEARABOUT--

>> IT SEEMS COUNTER-INTUITIVE.

>> IT DOES.

I DON'T GO OUT AND GET THE FLUSHOT EVERY YEAR.

>> Larry: I DON'T GET IT ATALL

>> YOU DON'T GET IT AT ALL.

>> FOR THAT REASON.

>> Larry: VACCINES I DON'TMIND, BUT THE FLU SHOT-- HERE'S

MY THEORY, I DON'T LIKE BADSTUFF GOING IN OR THE GOOD STUFF

GOING OUT.

>> I THINK FOR THE BETTERMENT OFSOCIETY-- I DON'T MIND IF YOU'RE

ANTI-VACCINE, THAT'S YOUR CHOICE--

>> IT DOESN'T THREATEN YOURBELIEF SYSTEM.

>> NO, AND I DON'T THINK IT'SAPPROPRIATE FOR THE GOVERNMENT

TO COME IN AND MANDATE IT, AND IDON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR

A LOT OF POLITICIANS CALLING FORTHAT, BECAUSE THAT'S TRICKY.

HOWEVER -->> THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT

MANDATE VACCINES?

>> I DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TOHEAR ANY POLITICIANS CALLING FOR

THAT.

>> Larry: BUT THAT IS WHOREGULATES PUBLIC HEALTH.

>> I HAVE A SOLUTION.

I THINK CIVIL SOCIETY-- AND BYTHAT I MEAN-- I MEAN THE PRIVATE

SECTOR.

>> YOU MEAN THE HERD, THE HERD.

>> TO OSTRACIZE THESE PEOPLE ANDKEEP THEM OUT.

I'M SORRY-->> WAIT, WAIT.

>> IF YOU'RE GO INTO STARBUCKS,NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO VACCINE,

NO SERVICE.

STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY.

>> Larry: OKAY, BUT LET'S DOAN UPDATE ON THIS STUFF.

I'M NOT SURE ABOUT TRUSTING THEHERD.

WE HAVE AN AN UPDATE.

SOME ANTI-VAX PARENTS ARE TAKINGIT WAY TOO FAR.

>> HEALTH OFFICIALS INCALIFORNIA ARE WARNING PEOPLE TO

STAY AWAY FROM SO-CALLED MEASLESPARTIES.

THE GET-TOGETHERS ARE MEANT FORPARENTS TO INTENTIONALLY EXPOSE

KIDS TO THE DISEASE TO DEVELOP ANATURAL IMMUNITY.

>> MEASLES PARTY, YOU GUYS.

>> YOU DON'T GET TO PARTICIPATEIN SOCIETY.

>> I USED TO HATE WHEN YOU HAVEA BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR YOUR KID

AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PARTYFAVORS FOR EVERYBODY.

HE'S THE BIRTHDAY KID.

SO NOW THE PARTY FAVOR ISMEASLES?

>> IT'S THE GOODY BAG.

>> WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THEMEASLES FROM.

YOU CAN'T GO TO WHOLE FOODS AND--

>> IF ONE KID GETS THE MEASLES--THEY USED TO DO THIS WHEN I WAS

A KID AND ONE GOT THE CHICKENPOX IT WAS ONE KID GOT THE

MEASLES AND IT WAS BRING YOURKID OVER.

BUT YOU COULD STILL THROW A GOODPARTY--

>> THIS IS HAPPENING INCALIFORNIA.

IS THIS NOT THE SAME PLACE THATBROUGHT US BOTOX PARTIES

>> CALIFORNIA IS CRAZY, NODOUBT.

THIS IS FROM@JIMDANIIELSKI:

SHOULD THERE BE REPERCUSSIONSFOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T VACCINATE

THEIR CHILDREN THAT ENDED UPGETTING A VACCINE-PREVENTABLE

ILLNESS?

SHOULD WE PUNISH THOSE PARENTS?

IS THERE A SPECIAL VAXX PRISON?

>> HOW DO YOU MANAGE THAT ONE?

IF YOU LOOK AT WHAT THE C.D.C.

SAID ABOUT THE OUTBREAK IN 2011,THERE WERE 16 OUTBREAKS, NETTED

ABOUT 107 CASES, OKAY.

THAT COST $5.3 MILLION TO CAREFOR THOSE PEOPLE, TO TREAT THEM

MEDICALLY.

WHAT, YOU'RE GOING TO CHARGE ALLTHOSE PEOPLE?

WHAT IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT?

YOU CAN'T ENFORCE THAT.

THAT BRING UP THE WHOLE ISSUEINTO IT, THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T

AFFORD TO PAY FOR IT.

>> Larry: HOW ABOUT IF YOURKID GETS SICK FROM THE MEASLES

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T VACCINATETHEM, YOU DO SOMETHING TO THE

PARENTS LIKE BREAK THEIR LEGS.

>> THE IDEA OF YOU HAVE TO LIVEIN THE TIME PERIOD BEFORE THAT

VACCINE ACROSS THE BOARD.

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE POLIOVACCINE, YOU HAVE TO DRIVE LIKE

A DUSENBERG, AND-->> AND EVERYBODY ELSE SAYS OH,

HE'S ONE OF THEM.

>> YOU HAVE TO LIVE, LIKE,1920s ACROSS THE BOARD.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS OWN IT.

>> Larry: WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )>> Larry: ALL RIGHT.

THANK YOU.

WELCOME BACK.

THIS IS OUR CATCH-UP SHOW WHEREYOU GET TO, YOU KNOW-- WE'RE

ASKING THE QUESTIONS YOU HADABOUT SOME OF THESE ISSUES.

WE HAD A SHOW ON OBESITY.

IT WAS, IS FAT A CIVIL RIGHT.

IT GENERATED A LOT OF PASSION.

WE HAD A WOMAN ON THE PANEL FROMTHE FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT.

I THINK THAT WAS THE NAME.

COME ON, GUYS, THIS IS NOT AJOKE

I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP.

IF IT'S A JOKE, YOU HAVE NO IDEATHE TWITTER HATE THAT I'LL GET.

BUT-- SO, LET'S ASK YOU,ANTHONY.

>> WHY ME?

( LAUGHTER )THIS FROM:

@jonscotch:DO YOU THINK THE "FAT

ACCEPTANCE" MOVEMENT IS JUST AWAY TO JUSTIFY PEOPLE'S

UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLES ANDCHOICES?

>> BEING A FORMER FAT PERSONMYSELF, I WAS ALMOST BORDERLINE

OBESE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAYABOUT THAT, LARRY.

>> Larry: HOW DID YOU FEEL?

DID YOU FEEL THAT-- BECAUSE IREMEMBER YOU IN THOSE DAYS--

>> YOU REMEMBER FAT ANTHONY?

>> Larry: I REMEMBER THAT.

>> THAT'S OKAY, YOU CAN SAYTHAT.

>> Larry: I KNOW YOU WANTED TOMAKE A CHANGE, YOU CONSCIOUSLY

WANTED TO.

BUT HOW DID YOU FEEL?

DID YOU FEEL LIKE I SHOULD JUSTACCEPT THIS OR I NEED TO CHANGE?

>> I ACCEPTED IT BECAUSE IT'SWHO I WAS AND I'VE ALWAYS BEEN

IN LOVE WITH ME.

>> Larry: ACCEPT YOU AS APERSON.

>> ACCEPTED ME AS A PERSON.

>> Larry: BECAUSE I NEVERACCEPTED THAT PART OF YOU.

( LAUGHTER )>> BUT THEN, YOU KNOW, IT WAS

ALSO A HEALTH CONSCIOUS CHANGETHAT I NEEDED TO MAKE.

I HAD BECOME A TYPE 2 DIABETICBECAUSE OF MY OBESITY.

I MEAN, YOU KNOW, I WAS-- I'MSTILL OVERWEIGHT, BUT I WAS 270

POUNDS.

AND I'M ONLY 5'10".

SO I MADE A CONSCIOUS CHANGE TOMAKE THAT.

A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THEDISCIPLINE.

A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THEMEANS.

AND A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE HEALTHISSUES THAT PREVENT THEM FROM

LOSING THE WEIGHT.

>> Larry: YOU SAID YOU TALKEDABOUT THIS A LITTLE BIT.

SOME OF THAT LANGUAGE, IT'S HARDTO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY

IT'S FAT SHAMING.

>> WELL, BECAUSE THERE'S A LOTOF THAT, THAT GOES ON IN OUR

SOCIETY.

YOU KNOW, IT SEEMS TO ME WE FEELTHAT THAT'S ONE OF THE FEW AREAS

WE CAN STILL MAKE FUN OF PEOPLEFOR.

WE CAN'T MAKE FUN OF SOMEBODYBECAUSE THEY HAVE AN ACCENT OR

THEY WEAR GLASSES OR BECAUSE -->> THEY CAN.

THEY JUST GET MAD AT YOU, BUTYOU CAN STILL DO IT.

>> IT'S ALMOST AS THOUGH THAT'SSOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE.

>> Larry: ALTHOUGH FAT JOKES AREPRETTY GOOD JOKES THOUGH

>> SO WERE NERD GLASSES JOKES,KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

>> I GET THAT ALL THE TIME, TOO.

I DON'T KNOW, IT SEEMS TO ME -->> BY THE WAY, I'VE DEALT WITH

THIS IN MY FAMILY.

I'VE LOST WEIGHT, TOO.

SO DON'T SEND THOSE TO ME,EITHER.

I GET IT.

>> I THINK THERE'S A LOT OF--FOR SOME REASON, THAT SEEMS LIKE

THAT'S A PLACE WHERE WE CANSTILL SHAME PEOPLE.

>> Larry: IT'S KIND OFCOMPLICATED.

>> IT'S A REALLY JUDGEY THING.

>> Larry: IT IS.

>> AND I'M LIKE WHY DOES ITMATTER TO YOU.

>> Larry: WHILE ON THE SUBJECTOF JUDGING, BEFORE I MOVE ON TO

THE ACTUAL QUESTION, "SPORTSILLUSTRATED"" THEY WERE TOUTING

THEIR PLUS-SIZE MODEL, BUT THEREWAS A LITTLE BAIT AND SWITCH.

FIRST, THIS CAME OUT ONLINE, ANDI THOUGHT THIS WAS THE PLUS-SIZE

MODEL BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY AN ADIN "SPORTS ILLUSTRATED"."

AND I AIN'T MAD AT THAT BY THEWAY, JUST TO BE CLEAR.

BUT THEN THIS CAME OUT, THEACTUAL PLUS-SIZE MODEL.

THAT'S THEIR VERSION OF APLUS-SIZE MODEL.

>> WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF WOMEN.

DO YOU KNOW PLUS-SIZE MODELSGENERALLY ARE SIZE 8 AND 10.

THAT'S A PLUS-SIZE MODEL ISTHERE I FEEL LIKE IT IS A TRAP

FOR ME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION-->> NO, IT IS.

>> Larry: I THINK THE LADIESSHOULD DISCUSS THIS.

>> IT'S OKAY TO TALK ABOUT IT.

THAT LADY WAS PLUS SIZE FROMHERE TO HERE.

I MEAN THE ONLY THING--EVERYTHING ELSE WAS NOT PLUS

SIZE.

IT WAS MINUS SIZE.

I HAVE TO SAY, THESE MAGAZINESARE ASPIRATIONAL.

THEY'RE NOT ADVOCACY MAGAZINESFOR EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER HAD A

BAD DAY.

I MEAN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUTEVERY REGULAR PERSON ON THE

COVER OF A MAGAZINE THAT'S AGOOD POINT.

>> THAT LEADS ME TO THE QUESTIONFROM @NICKMORDO.

DOES PUTTING OVERWEIGHT WOMEN ONMAGAZINE COVERS INCREASE SOCIAL

EQUALITY OR ENCOURAGE OBESITY?

>> THAT'S CLASSIC MORDO.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM NICK MORDO.

WHAT'S THE QUESTION.

>> Larry: HE SAID DOES ITINCREASE SOCIAL EQUALITY OR

ENCOURAGE OBESITY?

>> I FEEL LIKE THESE QUESTIONS--LIKE THESE ARE THE THINGS YOU

GET PEOPLE MAD AT.

I FEEL LIKE PUTTING A PRETTY--NOT PRETTY, I FEEL LIKE PUTTING

PLUS-SIZE WOMEN -->> IT'S HARD TO TALK ABOUT!

>> I THINK AMERICA IS THEGREATEST COUNTRY --

>> THERE YOU GO.

( APPLAUSE )CAN'T WE JUST AGREE WOMEN ARE

BEAUTIFUL IN ALL SHAPES ANDSIZE.

>> NOT EVERY GUY LOVES REALLYSKINNY WOMEN.

I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE GUYS.

I LIKE WOMEN A LITTLE CURVY.

I'M A SEPARATIST.

I LIKE MY LADIES WITH A LITTLECURVE.

>> THERE'S MORE OF YOU TO LOVE.>> THANK YOU BABY

>> IT'S JUST A REFLECTION OF OURSOCIETY AS A WHOLE WHO WE ARE AS

A PEOPLE.

THE BEACHES THAT I GO TO, THATFIRST-- THE SO-CALLED PLUS

MODEL IS RARELY ON THAT BEACH.

YOU KNOW.

I SEE MORE OF THE WOMEN THATWE'RE TALKING ABOUT, BEING

OVERWEIGHT OR WHATNOT, ON THEBEACH.

AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITHTHAT.

>> WHEN THEY WERE CRITICIZED FORNOT PUTTING ENOUGH MINORITIES

AND COMEDIANS -->> I DON'T REMEMBER THAT AT ALL.

>> HE SAID, LOOK, COMEDY IS NOTTHE U.S. CENSUS.

DOESN'T HAVE TO REPRESENT THEACTUAL AMERICAN PIE CHART.

AND I THINK THAT'S THE SAME.

YOU'VE GOT GLOSSY MAGAZINE,YOU'VE GOT SPORTS MAGAZINES,

YOU'VE GOT NEWS MAGAZINES.

>> I DON'T KNOW.

>> I'M WITH CUPP ON THIS ONE

>> THAT'S THE NIGHTLY SHOWAUDIENCE BOOING.

>> THE FACT IS THE AVERAGE WOMANIS A SIZE 14 IN OUR COUNTRY.

>> EXACTLY.

>> COME ON.

GIVE IT UP, GIVE IT UP.

>> Larry: THAT'S OKAY.

>> IT IS.

>> Larry: THE PEOPLE WHOCONSIDER THAT PLUS SIZE WORK IN

THE FASHION INDUSTRY.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.

I DON'T KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT THEFASHION INDUSTRY, BUT THEY SEEM

CRAZY.

>> THEY'RE CRAZY FASHION AND PUTTHEIR CRAZY SKINNY MODELS ON

THERE-->> THOSE WOMEN INFLUENCE MUCH

MORE THAN JUST WHEN YOU'RESTANDING IN THE SHOPPING AISLE

AT THE GROCERY STORE.

IT AFFECTS THE YOUNG WOMEN.

THEY'RE COMING UP IN THE WORLD.

IT AFFECTS EVERYTHING.

>> ARE YOU SNACKING WHILE YOU'RESTANDING IN THAT LINE?

WHAT AISLE ARE YOU ON?

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT AISLE YOU'REON.

>> Larry: WE'LL BE RIGHT BACKAND TALK ABOUT MORE.

>> Larry: I WANT ONEMORE QUESTION BECAUSE THIS ISFOR ME AT @MRNEWKLUTE.

HE SAID IS IT ODD THAT A FEWWEEKS AFTER YOU MOVE INTO THE

NEIGHBORHOOD, JON STEWARTDECIDES HE WANTS TO MOVE OUT?

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )I WOULD SAY THAT YES, IT IS ODD.

I'VE SAID ALL ALONG THAT JON ISA RACIST.

( LAUGHTER )PEOPLE NEVER BELIEVE ME.

NOW THEY HAVE THE EVIDENCE.

I CAN'T MAKE HIM STAY, BUT, HEY,YOU KNOW, JON, WHATEVER.

WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT.

OKAY.

REMEMBER, WE ACTUALLY WORKED INTHE CBS BUILDING WITH JOHN

OLIVER.

>> THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

WE WORKED-- BEFORE WE MOVED INTOTHIS BUILDING, WE WORKED ON THE

SAME FLOOR AS JOHN OLIVER, ANDRIGHT WHEN THIS SHOW MOVED IN,

THEY PUT UP A BIG SECURITY DOOR.

"THE BLACK SHOW IS IN TOWN."

>> Larry: THEY WERE OUT ONHIATUS

BUT THAT'S WHAT IT FELT LIKE.

TIME TO GET TO "KEEP IT 100".

IT'S TIME TO GET REAL ON APERSONAL LEVEL.

KEEP IT 100.

THERE WE GO.>> IT'S ACTUALLY A HUNNED

I SAID IT SO MANY TIMES, YOUHAVE NO IDEA-- IF I SAY KEEP IT

ONE HELP IF I SAID KEEP IT AHUNDRED, IT'S NO KEEP IT 100.

THAT'S HOW THE TWEETS SOUND.

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE SOUND ONYOUR TWEETS.

OKAY, HERE'S ONE.

THIS ONE IS KIND OFPHILOSOPHICAL WHICH IS KIND OF

COOL.

IT'S ONE I HEARD ON THE RADIOYEARS AGO.

SO LET'S START WITH RORY ON THISONE.

IF YOUR DOG, WHO YOU LOVEDEARLY-- AND I KNOW YOUR DOG--

AND A STRANGER WHO YOU DON'TKNOW ARE DROWNING.

AND YOU ONLY HAVE TIME TO SAVEONE, ONCE YOU SAVE ONE, THE

OTHER ONE DIES.

WHICH ONE DO YOU SAVE?

>> IS THIS STRANGER AN ADULT?

>> Larry: WHAT'S HARDER FORYOU?

( LAUGHTER ).

>> IF IT'S AN ADULT, I SAVE MYDOG EVERY TIME.

BECAUSE-->> WOW!

>> STATISTICALLY SPEAKING MOSTPEOPLE ARE ASS( BLEEP )

IF IT'S A KID, I GO FOR BOTH.

BUT NO, AN ADULT EVERY TIME--PARKER'S THE BEST DOG IN THE

WORLD.

I'M SORRY.

I'D SAVE MY DOG 100%.

KEEPING IT A HUNNED.>> DID HE KEEP IT 100?

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ).

>> Larry: OKAY.

MICHAELA, DOG, WHO YOU LOVEDEARLY, OR A PERSON?

>> I LOVE THAT DOG.

BUT I'M SLIGHTLY ALLERGIC.

>> Larry: OH!

>> I GO WITH THE PERSON.

>> Larry: I LOVE THAT PEOPLESAY "OH!"

>> CALL ME A HUMANIST.

I'M GOING WITH THE HUMAN.

>> Larry: I THINK SHE'SKEEPING IT 100.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )>> I AM.

>> Larry: ANTHONY, WHAT DO YOUDO?

YOUR DEAR DOG OR DO YOU SAVE THEPERSON?

>> WOW.

>> Larry: AND THE PERSON IS ANETWORK EXECUTIVE.

( LAUGHTER )>> WHICH NETWORK?

>> Larry: I DON'T KNOW.

>> IF IT'S PAULEY, OR SHERMAN--WHO?

>> Larry: LET'S NOT MENTIONNAMES.

WE DON'T MENTION NAMES.

>> YOU WANT ME TO KEEP IT AHUNDRED.

>> Larry: ANTHONY, YOU'RETAKING TOO LONG.

>> I'M SAVING THE PERSON.

( BOOING ).

>> ( BLEEP ) YOU!

>> Larry: YOU TOOK TOO LONG.

>> I'M SAVING A HUMAN BEING.

>> Larry: I DON'T BELIEVEYOU'RE SAVING ANYBODY.

>> ( BLEEP ) THE DOG!

I DON'T EVEN LIKE DOGS!

( BLEEP ).

>> Larry: YOU KNOW WHAT, JUSTFOR THAT LANGUAGE YOU GET

ALL THE TEA. ALRIGHT, S.E., WHATDO YOU SAY?

>> I DON'T HAVE A DOG AND IDON'T LIKE PEOPLE.

SO CAN I JUST GO GET COFFEEINSTEAD?

CAN I JUST GO HANG OUT.

>> Larry: NO, BUT YOU CAN GETSOME TEA!

>> I'LL TAKE SOME TEA.

>> Larry: I DON'T BELIEVEANYBODY ON THIS PANEL WOULD

SAVE ANYBODY.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

>> Larry: OKAY, THAT'S ALL THETIME WE HAVE FOR TONIGHT.

I WANT TO THANK OUR PANELISTS,ANTHONY ANDERSON, S.E. CUPP,

MICHAELA PEREIRA, RORY ALBANESE.

AS ALWAYS, THANKS FOR HELPING MEKEEP IT 100.

EACH OF OUR PANELISTS HAD TOANSWER A TOUGH QUESTION AND I

HOLD MYSELF TO THE SAMESTANDARD.

REMEMBER I DON'T GET A CHANCE TOSEE MY QUESTION UNTIL NOW.

TONIGHT'S QUESTION COMES FROMOUR STAFF.

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THIS ONE BUTIT SHOULD BE GOOD.

GIVE ME THE QUESTION.

"DO YOU-- "OH, YOU'VE GOT TO BEKIDDING ME?

NO, NO, NO, I DO NOT, BECAUSE ILOVE "THE NIGHTLY SHOW."

AND WHY DO YOU HATE US?

I HATE YOU ( BLEEP ) BECAUSE YOUASK ME A QUESTION LIKE THAT.

I LOVE "THE NIGHTLY SHOW."

AND NOBODY.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )NOBODY CAN REPLACE-- FINALLY, IF

YOU MISSED AN EPISODE YOU CANCATCH UP ON THE INTERNET-- GO TO

THENIGHTLYSHOW.COM TO WATCH FULLEPISODES OR DOWNLOAD THE COMEDY

CENTRAL APP. DON'T FORGET TOFOLLOW THE NIGHTLY SHOW ON

TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. LIKE THESHOW ON FACEBOOK, OR SWIPE

RIGHT IF WE EVER START A TINDERACCOUNT. UNTIL THEN,

GOOD NIGHTLY, EVERYONE. I'MKICKING SOME ASS OVER HERE!