July 27, 2015 - Bill Cosby Fights Back & Controversial Humor

  • 07/27/2015

Lavell Crawford copes with New York City's summer heat, and Larry debates the effects of political correctness on comedy with Gina Yashere, Colin Quinn and Sally Kohn.

.. THANK YOUVERY MUCH.

WELCOME TO THE NIGHTLY SHOW.

THANK YOU.

YOU ARE VERY KIND.

SUCH A GOOD AUDIENCE.

SO NOW, I AM, I AM READING THENEW YORK DAILY NEWS TODAY, ALL

RIGHT? AND APPARENTLY THERE ISTHIS COSBY GUY WHO HAS BEEN

DOING BAD STUFF.

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THIS? I DON'T KNOW.

I FEEL LIKE IT IS SOMETHING ISHOULD TALK ABOUT ON THE SHOW.

A LOT! BECAUSE THAT'S RIGHT, IAM NOT LETTING IT GO MOTHER

(BLEEP)ER.

NO.

WHAT IS THIS SONG I LIKE TO PLAYWHENEVER I MENTION BILL COSBY.

OH, YEAH [ THEME TO LAW ANDORDER]

I LIKE TO START OFF WITH ALITTLE INSIDE AUDIENCE JOKE.

ALL RIGHT.

OKAY.

WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME WHATIS THE LATEST.

>> BILL COSBY TRYING OUT A NEWSTRATEGY.

FIGHTING BACK IN THE PUBLICARENA.

>> THAT'S RIGHT.

THIS ASSHOLE IS DOING SOMETHINGHE MADE SURE ALL OF THOSE MODELS

AND ACTRESSES COULDN'T DO.

HE IS FIGHTING BACK.

SO COSBY HAS HIRED.

COSBY HIRED MONIQUE PRESSLEY TODEFEND HIM, SO SORRY, BOLIVIAN

LLAMA DUNG MINERS YOU NO LONGERHAVE THE WORLD'S LEAST APPEALING

JOB.

A VISIBLE PIVOT FOR BILL COSBY'SLEGAL TEAM, MOUNTING A VIGOROUS

PUBLIC DEFENSE ACROSS NETWORKTELEVISION AND NEWSPAPERS.

IF ONE IS GETTING AWAY WITHLODGING THE ACCUSATIONS WITH NO

PROOF THEN PERHAPS TWO CAN.

THEN PERHAPS TEN CAN, BUT THATDOES NOT MAKE IT SO.

>> I LIKE THE ARGUMENT, IF ONECHAINZ, THEN PERHAPS TWO CHAINZ.

VERY LOGICAL. IT IS LOGICAL.

IT MAKES SENSE.

WAIT.

CAN I SEE THAT LAWYER AGAIN?

>> OKAY.

ALL RIGHT.

JUST A SIMPLE OBSERVATION.

YOU HIRED A FEMALE BLACK LAWYERAND YOU DIDN'T GO WITH CLAIRE

HUXTABLE?

>> JUST MORE PROOF OF YOURGUILT.

THAT'S ALL I AM SAYING.

ALL RIGHT.

SO LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT NOTCLAIRE HUXTABLE IS PUTTING OUT

THERE AS A PUBLIC DEFENSESTRATEGY.

>> ACCORDING TO "THE NEW YORKTIMES" THE TEAM'S STRATEGY IS TO

PROCEED ON THREE BROAD FRONTS.

BEFORE I GET INTO IT I THOUGHTWE COULD SAVE A BUNCH OF TIME BY

POPPING THOSE TRIAL BALLOONS ONEBY ONE BY USING A PUDDIN' POP.

SOUND LIKE FUN? OK. SOMETHINGNOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS

THERE IS A LOT OF PUDDIN' INTHIS POP.

I AGREE WITH IT.

OKAY.

OKAY.

FIRST OFF, FIRST OFF, ACCORDINGTO "THE NEW YORK TIMES", THEY

PLAN TO CAST MR. COSBY'S USE OFDRUGS DURING SEX AS A WIDELY

ACCEPTED PRACTICE FOUR DECADESAGO.

>> YEAH.

YEAH, THE PROBLEM IS THATNONCONSENSUAL SEX HAS NEVER BEEN

A WIDELY ACCEPTED PRACTICE.

JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ONSO BASICALLY THE LAWYERS ARE

GOING WITH THE DEFENSE OF,EVERYONE USED LUDES, YOU KNOW.

TAKE SOME LUDES.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, WE'RE ALL DOINGIT. WELL IF THIS IS THE CASE,THEN

WHY DID HE SAY HE

NEVER USED THEM? OH, OH, ME,ME, ME, I KNOW THE ANSWER.

BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE THE ONLYONE AWAKE FOR THE RAPING; IS

THAT RIGHT? OKAY. THE LET'SPUDDIN' POP THIS THEORY.

ALL RIGHT.

THERE WE GO.

OKAY.

COOL.

LET'S CONTINUE.

THE SECOND POINT IN COSBY'SPUBLIC DEFENSE STRATEGY IS TO

ASSERT BY HIS TESTIMONY DOES NOTCHANGE HIS CONSISTENT DENIALS

THAT HE DID ANYTHING CRIMINALLYWRONG.

>> HMM.

CONSISTENTLY DENYING SOMETHINGIN THE FACE OF OVERWHELMING

DAMNING EVIDENCE DOESN'T MAKEYOU INNOCENT, IT MAKES YOU THE

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.

WE HAVE SOME PATRIOT HATERSIN THE AUDIENCE.

MAN, I AM A SEAHAWKS FAN SO ITMAKES SENSE

NO, I AM NOT OVER IT.

IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL, PATRIOTFANS, IT IS JUST THAT YOU

CHEATED.

OKAY.

OH, THAT IS ANOTHER THEORYPOPPED.

OKAY.

GREAT.

[ APPLAUSE ]>> OKAY.

NOW, IT'S STRANGE.

SO FAR THIS MULTIFRONT DEFENSEPLAN DOESN'T INVOLVE A SHRED OF

EVIDENCE SUGGESTING INNOCENCE.

THIS IS AMERICA, YOU SAY,INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

NOPE.

THAT'S FOR A COURT OF LAW, NOTTHE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION.

WHICH IS THE ONLY COURTAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE

COSBY SEEMS TO AVOID ACTUALCOURTROOMS ALMOST AS MUCH AS HE

AVOIDS ACTUAL PANTS.

ALL RIGHTTHERE IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT

ABOUT THAT WHICH LEADS US TO THETHIRD POINT IN COSBY'S

DEFENSE STRATEGY WHICH ARGUESTHAT IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR THE

COURT DOCUMENTS TO BE RELEASED.

UH-HUH.

ALL RIGHT.

BECAUSE IF THERE IS ONE THINGINNOCENT PEOPLE HATE IT'S THE

TRUTH GETTING OUT

OKAY.

NOW, I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'TWANT THESE DOCUMENTS OUT.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR CLIENT ISSAYING STUFF LIKE THIS.

>> I DON'T HEAR HER SAYANYTHING, HE SAID.

AND I DON'T FEEL HER SAYANYTHING.

AND SO I CONTINUE AND I GO INTOTHE AREA THAT IS SOMEWHERE

BETWEEN PERMISSION ANDREJECTION.

I AM NOT STOPPED>> Larry: THAT AREA? THAT

AREA IS CALLED RAPE.

OKAY.

I THINK I HAVE IDENTIFIED THEPROBLEM.

BUT LOOK, GUYS THERE IS ONE OFTHREE POSSIBILITIES HERE.

NUMBER ONE, COSBY ABSOLUTELYKNOWS HE RAPED THESE WOMEN AND

IS LYING AND COVERING IT UP.

NUMBER 2, PLEASE REFER TO NUMBERONE.

OR NUMBER 3, COSBY DOES NOTCONSIDER HIS ACTIONS TO BE RAPE,

AND HE IS JUST HAVING AVOCABULARY ISSUE.

YOU KNOW, I THINK WE NEED A WORDBLERD.

>> WORD BLERD!

>> OKAY.

TONIGHT'S WORD IS "RAPIST." A RAPIST IS A PERSON WHO COMMITS

AN UNLAWFUL SEXUAL ACT WITH ORWITHOUT FORCE ON ANOTHER PERSON

WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.

AND A PERSON WHO IS PHYSICALLYOR MENTALLY INCAPACITATED

WHETHER BY ALCOHOL, DRUGS ORASLEEP IS UNABLE TO

GIVE CONSENT.

WHEN YOU GIVE A WOMAN QUAALUDESTO KNOCK HER OUT THAT'S WHAT YOU

ARE DOING AND EVEN IF YOU CALLTHE QUAALUDES CUTESY NAMES LIKE

DISCO BISCUITS, AS COSBY DIDIN HIS DEPOSITION I AM NOT

MAKING THIS (BLEEP) UP, ITDOESN'T MATTER.

I DON'T CARE IF HE CALLS THEMROCK 'N' ROLL SCONES OR JAZZ

CRUMPETS, IT IS STILL RAPE.

ALL RIGHT?

>> Larry: NOW, A RAPIST MAYBELIEVE THEY'RE JUST A PLAYBOY

BUT A RAPISTUSES SEX TO ASCERTAIN POWER

OVER THEIR VICTIMS TO TAKE WHATTHEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY DESERVE.

WHEN OF COURSE WHAT THEYACTUALLY DESERVE IS TO ROT IN

JAIL.

AND BY DENYING THEIR VICTIMSTHEIR SEXUAL AGENCY, A RAPIST

INCREASES THEIR OWN DELUDEDSENSE OF SELF-WORTH, WHICH IS

WHY A RAPIST CAN TELL SOMEONEELSE TO PULL UP THEIR PANTS,

EVEN THOUGH HE HIMSELF NEVERDID.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: BUT IF YOU STILL

CONFUSED AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORANOTHER DEFINITION OF THE WORD

RAPIST, IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE.

JUST READ THE PAPER.

THIS HAS BEEN WORD BLERD.

WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK.

>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

NOW, NEW YORK HAS BEENEXPERIENCING RECORD-BREAKING

HEAT WITH MORE TO COME.

NOW SOME BLAME GLOBAL WARMING,OTHERS BLAME OBAMA AND EVEN

OTHERS BLAME THE GAYS.

THE FACT IS, WE WILL NEVER KNOWWHAT IS CAUSING THE HEAT.

BUT WE SENT OUR OWN LAVELLCRAWFORD TO HELP US DEAL WITH

IT.

>> HEY, THIS IS LAVELL CRAWFORDFROM THE NIGHTLY SHOW AND I AM

TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW NEW YORKIS STAYING COOL.

>> IT'S HOT IN THE BIG APPLE,WHAT DO YOU DO TO STAY COOL?

>> GO SWIM A LOT, DRINK A LOT OFWATER.

>> YOU DRINK POOL WATER?>> IT'S HEALTHY

>> I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BREAKPOOL WATER.

I HAVE SEEN KIDS PEE IN THERE.

WHOA!

>> I AM BURNING UP IN MY BADAREA IS SWEATING AROUND MY

TITTY NIPPLES AND MY CROTCHAREA.

>> YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO -->> OH, MAN.

YOUR BREATH IS SO COOL.

HAVE YOU BEEN EATING ALTOIDS?

>> IT FEELS WONDERFUL.

MY GOD.

YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOURS, YOUNGLADY.

>> I SWEAT HARD, MAN.

I FEEL A LITTLE DROP GOING BACKDOWN THE CRACK OF MY BUTT.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A BUG CRAWLING. HOPE IT IS NOT A SPIDER

I'VE SEEN WHAT THOSE SPIDERS CANDO TO A RECTUM

OH, THAT IS BEAUTIFUL>> NOW I'LL SPONGE HIM DOWN

>>NAH, I'M OK

>YEAH!!!

>> I NEED YOU TO FAN ME RIGHTNOW

>>YOU GOT IT>>FAN ME, BABY.

AH.

THE BLACK PLIGHT IS OVER.

I READ IN THE PAPER THAT BLACKPOLICEMEN HELD A KKK MEMBER WHEN

HE STARTED TO SUFFER FROM ATERRIBLE HEAT STROKE.

LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN GET WITH MYT-SHIRT ON.

>> WHO'S WHITEY?>>I DON'T KNOW WHO WHITEY IS.

OH.

OH, THANK YOU, SWEETY.

THANK YOU. HELP ME, LADY!

I AM LAVELL CRAWFORD.

LOVELYOH, THE HEAT.

>> YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT,YOU LET ME KNOW.

>> I LOVE YOU.>> I LOVE YOU BACK.

>> THE SHIRT IS BRINGING PEOPLETOGETHER.

I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO STAYCOOL.

I GOT MY OWN MOBILE AIRCONDITIONER.

COME ON.

KEEP UP, BOY. WHAT AM I NOTPAYING YOU FOR?

>> THANKS, LAVELL!

WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK.

>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

WE HAVE THE PANEL, WE HAVECOMEDIAN GINA YASHERE.

CNN POLITICAL COMMENTARY SALLYKOHN.

AND YOU CAN SEE HIM IN TRAINWRECK AND HIS NEW ONE MAN SHOW

COLIN QUINN THE NEW YORK STORY.

COMEDIAN COLIN QUINN.

EARLIER WE WERE TALKING ABOUTTHE, ABOUT COSBY AND THE

HORRIBLE (BLEEP) HE DID AND SOMEPEOPLE THINK IT'S NOT OKAY TO

JOKE ABOUT SOME OF THESE TOPICSLIKE RAPE AND THAT KIND OF

STUFF.

I THINK WE SHOULD BE ABLE TOJOKE ABOUT ANYTHING.

YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT THE RIGHTWAY.

DO YOU THINK, SHOULD CERTAINTHINGS BE OFF LIMIT FOR COMEDY,

COLIN? WHAT IS YOUR TAKEBECAUSE WE LIVE IN A REAL PC

WORLD RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?

>> MY GOD.

WE'RE NEAR THE END

LET'S FACE THE FACTS.

>> THE END OF CIVILIZATION?

>> THE END OF COMEDY, STAND-UPCOMEDY, I BELIEVE AS WE KNOW IT.

>> YOU THINK>> I WILL TELL YOU, AS FAR AS IS

CONSIDERED ACTUAL PEOPLE ALLOVER -- EVERYBODY ONLINE IS

DECIDING THAT JOKE OFFENDED ME,THAT JOKE OFFENDS ME.

>> THEY WERE DOING IT BEFORE BUTJUST USING PARCHMENTS.

>> YOU CAN MAKE JOKES ABOUTANYTHING, YOU CAN MAKE JOKES

ABOUT RAPE YOU JUST CAN'T IMPLYTHAT RAPE IS A JOKE.

IT IS SORT OF -->> Larry: YEAH.

ABSOLUTELY.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: ALL RIGHT.

>> YOU CAN MAKE JOKES ABOUT ITAS LONG AS IT IS NOT GRATUITOUS

FOR SHOCK VALUE.

LIKE THIS IS HOW I TEST MYCOMEDY IS OFFENSIVE, IF I CAN DO

IT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE I AMTALKING ABOUT, LIKE SOME PEOPLE,

SOME COMEDIANS CAN ONLY DORACIST JOKES IN FRONT OF NOT

THAT RACE, AND IF THAT IS THECASE THEN THEY ARE RACIST AND

THAT'S HOW I TEST IT.

>> Larry: YOU MEAN -->> IF A WHITE COMEDIAN CAN ONLY

DO JOKES ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE IN AROOM FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE AND HE

IS SCARED TO DO IT IN FRONT OF ABLACK AUDIENCE THEN HE IS

RACIST.

>> YEAH.

I TELL JOKES ABOUT A LOT OFPEOPLE, ABOUT CHINESE PEOPLE

AND I'VE DONE THEM IN CHINA TOWNSO THAT MAKES ME STUPID

>> Larry: MAYBE THEY JUSTCOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU

WERE SAYING. IN AN ACCENT, BYTHE WAY.

> I THINK IF YOUR HUMOR RELIESON OFFENDING PEOPLE, RIGHT, AND

HURTING PEOPLE'S FEELINGS, THENYOU ARE NOT FUNNY TO BEGIN

>> DON RICKLES WAS FUNNY.EVERYONE'S LIKE YEAH,

HE WAS FUNNY.

>> WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IN FRONTOF A LIVE AUDIENCE.

I AM TALKING ABOUT REMARKSPEOPLE HEARD SOMEONE

SUPPOSEDLY SAID AND IT IS ATWITTER THING AND THEN YOUR

ARTICLE IS LIKE THE AMY SCHUMERARTICLE, PEOPLE WHO DON'T

KNOW AMY SCHUMER SAYING THIS ISOFFENSIVE, COMPARING HER JOKES

TO CHARLESTOWN SHOOTING ANDACTING LIKE THAT IS A

CORRELATION YOU CAN MAKE.

>> Larry: DO YOU THINK POLITICALCORRECTNESS HURTS US FROM BEING

ABLE TO TALK ABOUT THINGSLIKE RACE?

>> OF COURSE -- NOBODY, NOBODYHAS AN HONEST, REALLY HONEST

DISCUSSION, BECAUSE THEY AREAFRAID THEY WILL GET

BOYCOTTED BY THEMAJORITY.

>> SO IT WAS BETTER LIKE INTHE 1940S AND 1950'S?

>>Larry: WE CAN'T GO BACK TOOFAR. "OH, 1950!"

>> COMEDIANS, WE SAY WHAT WE SAYAND THEN WE GET LAMBASTED ONLINE

BUT THEN AGAIN, POLITICALCORRECTNESS IS OFTEN USED AS AN

EXCUSE BY THE RACIST, NO WECAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE WE ARE

JUST GIVING OUR HONEST OPINION.

>> Larry: I ALWAYSWONDERED WHY SOMEBODY ASKS

PERMISSION TO -- WHY DO YOUWANT TO SAY (BLEEP).

>> I JUST WANT TO SAY FOR THERECORD IT IS NOT ONLY COMEDY, I

WONDER ABOUT ALL OF OURDISCUSSIONS.

LIKE IT SEEMS TO ME DONALD TRUMPIS POPULAR BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T

THINK HE HAS A FILTER, AND THINKHE'S NOT BEING PC. IT'S NOT LIKE

THEY SAY YOU KNOW WHAT? I LIKETRUMP'S FOUR-POINT PLAN ABOUT

THE MIDDLE EAST.

IT IS NOT THAT.

IT IS LIKE HE CALLED MEXICANSRACISTS?

OH.

THAT'S WHY YOU WANT TO VOTE FORHIM?

>> BUT THE THING IS, THEY SAY HESPEAKS WITHOUT A FILTER.

NO.

HE IS SPEAKING WITHOUT A BRAIN[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

>> WHY IS, WHY IS HE SOAPPEALING, DO YOU THINK PEOPLE

AGREE WITH WHAT HE IS SAYING.

>> SOME PEOPLE AGREE WITH WHATHE IS SAYING AND I THINK

EVERYBODY ELSE, IF PEOPLE CAN'TSPEAK WITHOUT MESSING UP,

WITHOUT, WITHOUT BEINGPREPACKAGED, BEING THE SLICKEST,

PEOPLE JUST SPEAK THESEPLATITUDES AND BROMIDES AND

EVERYBODY, OH, YEAH, YEAH, ANDTHAT IS SOCIETY RIGHT NOW AND

ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT ISGOING TO BE REFRESHING TO PEOPLE

EVEN IF IT IS WRONG.

PEOPLE, ARE SICK OF THIS

>> Larry: PEOPLE LIKE HIMBECAUSE HE IS AUTHENTIC EVEN IF

HE IS BEING RACIST>> EXACTLY.

>> Larry: OKAY.

GO AHEAD.

>> I FEEL LIKE, I AM NOTACCUSING YOU OF THIS, ONE OF

FIVE REPUBLICAN VOTERS OUTTHERE SUPPORT THE GUY

THEY SAY IT'S REFRESHING. ITHINK REFRESHING IS THE WORD

THAT'S SAFE TO CAN SAY, BECAUSEYOU CAN'T SAY I

JUST LIKE THE RACIST THING.

>> ANYTHING CAN BE A CODEWORD--PSYCHOLOGICALLY, I AM JUST

SAYING THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUTSOMEBODY BEING AUTHENTIC AS

OPPOSED TO EVERYBODY JUSTSITTING BACK AND SAYING WE NEED

TO GET TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITYAND JUST SPEAKING THE

PLATITUDES, AND IT DON'T CHANGEANYTHING.

>> FIRST OF ALL, I DON'T FEELLIKE POLITICIANS ARE PUTTING

PLANS OF BEING A PRESIDENT. IDON'T CALL THOSE PLATITUDES

>> NONE OF THEM DO.

>> I DON'T THINK HE IS STOPPINGANYBODY FROM SAYING ANYTHING.

>> THAT IS WHAT IS BOTHERING ME,NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU FROM

SAYING SOMETHING OFFENSIVE.

NOBODY IS STOPPING ME FROM BEINGOFFENDED THAT IS FREE SPEECH

THAT IS PROGRESS.

>> BUT THERE IS ALSO, IN SOMEWAYS, IT IS TYRANNY OF THE MOB

BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE PEOPLE, TAKE-- YOU HAVE PEOPLE DECIDING TO

ASSOCIATE SOMEBODY WITHCHARLESTOWN MAKING JOKES AND

MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT AREPUTTING US DOWN,

THEY ARE LIKE THE NEW PURITANS,

THEY DECIDED WE ARE GOING TO GOAFTER COMEDY, AND SLICE THEM THE

WAY WE WANT AND DECIDE TO BEOFFENDED.

>> BUT THE PROBLEM, WHAT WE AREGOING TO DO WITH COMEDIANS IS

NOT PAYBACK. WHAT HAPPENS IS

THE PUBLICITY GOES UP AND THEYARE FORCED TO MAKE

FAKE APOLOGIES.

WE HAVE TO GO WHERE THECOMEDIANS SAY I WON'T APOLOGIZE

FOR WHAT I AM SAYING. I SAID IT,IT'S FUNNY, IF YOU WEREN'T IN

IN THE ROOM, SHUT THE HELL UP>> THAT'S RIGHT.

>> IT IS IN THE MOMENT AND IT ISIN THE ROOM AND SHUT THE HELL

UP.

>> I THINK COMEDIANS SHOULD HAVEDIFFERENT RULES THAN LIKE

POLITICIANS.

>> YEAH.

>> BECAUSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIKE, WHAT LIKE HUCKABEE. DO

WE HAVE WHERE HE IS TALKINGABOUT OBAMA?

>> DID YOU HEAR THIS?

>> YES.

>> HE IS SO NAIVE HE WOULD TRUSTTHE IRANIANS AND HE WOULD TAKE

THE ISRAELIS AND BASICALLY MARCHTHEM TO THE DOOR OF THE OVEN

>> CAN WE STOP USING THE HITLERANALOGY, PLEASE? CAN WE JUST

STOP DOING THAT?

>> AND HUCKABEE THE LAST TIMEHUCKABEE RAN FOR PRESIDENT HE

ENDORSED CUTTING EXACTLY THISKIND OF DEAL WITH IRAN.

IT IS THE TRUMPING DOWN OF OURPOLITICS.

WELL IF HE IS GOING TO DO IT WEARE ALL GOING TO SAY REALLY

STUPID (BLEEP) SO WE CAN GETPRESS COVERAGE TOO.

AND LOOK, IT WORKS>> Larry: SO WHAT DO YOU

THINK? DO YOU THINK AT THE ENDOF THE DAY TRUMP IS GOING TO DO

ANYTHING, AND WITHOUT EVERCOMING OUT, WITHOUT ANY POLICY,

JUST TALKING (BLEEP)?

>> SURE.

>> Larry: YES?

>> YES.

IT IS FUN TO WATCH.

>> I WANT TO SEE HIM IN ADEBATE.

>> WE'VE HAD AN ACTOR AS APRESIDENT

WE'VE HAD ARNOLDSCHWARTZENEGGER

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.>> Larry: I HOPE PEOPLE KEEP

SUPPORTING HIM. I DON'T WANT THESHOW TO STOP.

WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE NEW YORK CITYAREA OR ARE PLANNING A VISIT

GRAB SOME FREE TICKETS TO THENIGHTLY SHOW.

THE SHOW TAPES MONDAY THROUGHTHURSDAY.

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS GO TO THENIGHTLYSHOW.COM/TICKETS.

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS GO TO THENIGHTLYSHOW.COM/TICKETS.

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS GO TO THENIGHTLYSHOW.COM/TICKETS.

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS GO TO THENIGHTLYSHOW.COM/TICKETS.