After Kent fires Joy, Billie and Gene go to extreme lengths to get her job back.
- Ugh, too mushy.
Oh, just right.
- You just saidthat one was good.
- Yeah, I don't carefor peaches personally.
- Gene, you're being a brat.
You're just making a messfor Joy to clean up.
- Joy doesn't clean those up.Do you, Joy?
- Sí.- See?
- "Sí" means yes.
You're a saint,by the way, Joy,
to put up with this.
- Kiss-ass.- Right?
You totally deserve a raisefor putting up with that.
- You were justthrowing peaches on the ground.
- Oh my god, you're obsessedwith the peaches right now.
Okay?We've moved on
- Selfish.- Uh-huh.
You do deserve a raise, though.I agree.
- Mr. Russelldoesn't give raises.
I do get to keepGene's hand-me-downs.
- Okay, I'm sorry,that's crazy
that you've nevergotten a raise.
- Yeah, she's right.
You need to get yousome paper, son.
- You know what?Go in, make your case.
He'll go for it.- Oh, I know what you should do.
She's gotta "Shark Tank" it.- Mm-hmm.
- What is Sharks--- "Shark Tank" it!
- Okay!- "Hi, Mark Cuban,
can I have some money?"
- That's such a good impression,"Shark Tank" it!
- Oh.Hey, Joy.
I don't think the trashis too full,
but I am glad you are here.
I want to talk to youabout the menu
for the big dinner partythis weekend.
- Mr. Kent.- Hmm.
I've been with this familyfor a very long time now.
And I dowhatever is asked of me.
That's why I'm here to askfor a 10% raise
in a 100% stakefor the rest of my job.
- What's happening right now?
Are you "Shark Tanking" me?
- I can't take anythingless than 10%.
- You are "Shark Tanking" me.
Joy,you know I don't give raises,
and yet here you areasking for one.
And for that reason...
- What do you mean?
- I saw this cool movielast night.
- Yeah.- Have you seen "Forrest Gump?"
- Everyone's seen"Forrest Gump."
- I don't think so.
- What do you think"Run, Forrest"--
- Joy, what's wrong?
- I listened to yourstupid advice and I got fired.
- He fired you.- [scoffs]
- Who's gonna brush my hair?- Gene!
- I'm so sorry, Joy, I feellike this is partially my fault.
This is all your fault.
You think you're so smartbecause of your books
and your degreesand your maxi pad
you left in your underwearthat I had to throw out
before I washed them?
- I can assure you,I did not know
about the last thing until now.
- Goodbye, ladies.
- What's the password?
- The password?
- You got it.- The password is "password"?
- Yeah,but see the S's are fives.
Welcome to the revolution.
[overlapping chatter][electronics beeping]
- Oh. Hey, Billie.
You've awakened.- What is going on?
- Your tactics didn't work.You lost.
The only thing my dadresponds to...is strength.
It's time to fight firewith flamier fire.
- Gene, I don't knowwhat you're planning to do,
but I know it is a bad idea.
- You know, my bad ideawas letting you be in charge
in the first place.
You were never willingto do what it takes.
You were never willingto go all the way.
- You thought a hunger strikewas called a "hunger stroke."
- Yeah, and we may never knowwho was right on that one.
- It's me. I'm 100%.- Well, perhaps.
It's that arrogance that makesyou such a weak leader.
- This is crazy.Joy would not want any of this.
- Why don't you letJoy tell you what Joy wants?
- Who else is in this room?
- Gene's plan might be crazyenough to work...
white puta.- I'm sorry...
I haven't eaten in 36 hours.
Did you just callme a white puta?
- No. I said viva la revolución,white puta.
- You definitelysaid it that time.
- Yeah, time you did.- I did.
- What are you planning to do?
- Let's just say tonight'sturkey is gonna be da bomb.
- No. No!
This is a non-violentmovement!
Make love, not war!
The five dollar foot long!- Hey, everyone, stop.
What?- I-I don't know.
I'm feeling a littlelightheaded.
I think I'm gonnapass out again.
- Billie, you're fine.- I'm passing out.
[echoes]That would be, like,
a bunch of people using fishto play instruments.
Is that fajitas?I haven't eaten in 36 hours.
"Yum, fish!"There's gonna be meat.
- So, unless you havea better idea, viva la pizza.
- Imagine all the pizza.Imagine.
- What's going on?Gene, what are you doing?
- You were never willingto go all the way.
- Words.- [laughter]
- The S's are fives!
- Ha ha ha ha ha.- You understand it?
It's a gun.For violence.
[all speaking at once].
- What are you going to do?
- Let's just saythe turkey's gonna be the bomb.
The turkey will be the bomb.The turkey will be the bomb.
The turkey will be--- [gasps]
- The turkey's a bomb!