Gary gets pranked while hosting an important dinner, Versus pits a baby against a pack of wolves, and Steve fields awkward phone calls from his entire family.
- Do they even likepotato salad?
Oh, I should havejust brought flowers.
Or maybe mini-muffins.
Darn it!Why didn't I think of that?
- Honey, relax.Okay?
Everyone likes potato salad,
and everyone loves you.
And I'm sure my parentswill, too.
- I hope so.
- Um, just one thingI do want to, uh...
I do want to tell youin advance.
- Okay.- And you know what?
you might not even notice,but, uh...
My parents are Juggalos.
- Wait, what?- Whoop whoop.
- Oh!- Hey!
Whoop whoop, Mom.- Whoop whoop.
- Hi, Dad.- So,
this is the newcotton candy.
- Oh.What a pleasant surprise.
- Yeah.Uh, Mom, Dad,
this is Stacy.
- Hi, I'm Stacy.I brought some potato salad.
- Oh, ho, clown love.
- Yeah, mad mother[bleep]clown love.
- Hope I don't nurdlein my drawers.
[both laughing]- Craig, what is happening?
- Well, don't be Richies,come on in.
- Oh, thank you.Coming right on in
to this interesting place.[chuckles]
So I'm finishingmy residency.
It's my last day,and I never do this,
but I finallywork up the nerve
to walk up tothe cute internist
I've been seeing aroundand I say...
both: Do you like Fro-yo?[both laughing]
- Well, that's fresh.- Mad fresh.
- So Craig said you guyshave been doing some traveling?
- Just got backfrom the Gathering.
- Uh, pardon?
- Gathering of the Juggalos.
Four days of celebratingthe Dark Carnival.
- Oh, yes, of course.Um, how was it?
- Oh, yeah, Stacy, it was a tripon the wagon to Shangri-La.
It really was.- Huh.
- We met some of the mostpimp ass ninjas around.
I mean some realmurder clowns.
- Yeah, and you knowwho we saw there, Craig?
The Homie DeadCyrus Tha Killa.
And he sendsmuch clown love.
- Oh, how is Dead Cyrus?
Dead Cyrus Tha Killais my godfather.
- Oh, fantastic.
- Oh, Dead Cyrusis pretty stale.
- Oh, no,I'm sorry to hear that.
What's up?- Yeah.
He was having pain inhis popsicle
when he tried to Nutt,and the doctor told him
he had cancerin his nizzos.
- Oh, no.- Oh, TMI.
- Yeah, unfortunately,it spread to his nugbone
and then tohis bowling ball.
- Is--is he pursuinga course of treatment?
- Oh, yeah.He's smoking a lot of mad trees
and he's swimming a lot.- He swam in Hep Lake.
- [chuckles]Whoop whoop.
Yeah, in Hepatitis Lake.20 laps a day.
- He actually looks phat,despite the circumstances.
- Good. If he needs a referralfor an oncologist...
- Well, anyway,enough of that voodoo.
Stacy, is, uh,your set from New England?
- My set?- Your family.
- Oh, yeah.My dad is a dentist.
- I bet he staysfixing crunked grilles, huh?
- I-I think so.
Um, but my momis a veterinarian.
- Oh. And are your folksdown with the clown?
- I don't think that they are.No.
- Well, forks up, forks down.
Mad wicked clown lovefor all.
- Oh!Although kind of a funny story,
My parents actually metat a Grateful Dead show.
So I guess it's safeto call the Deadheads.
- That's [bleep] disgusting.
- You need to getthe [bleep] out of our house.
- Whoa.What's going on here?
- Ugh.It's just my family.
They drive me crazyduring the holidays.
They just keep on calling meand asking me to do all these--
Ow!What the hell?
Oh, shit. I thought that wasa spider on your neck.
It's justa weird looking mole.
Now what were youyammering about?
[phone ringing]- Ugh.
Nothing.TripTank, this is Steve.
- Hey, buddy, how's it going?It's your dad.
Uh, I actually havea small issue with this laptop.
You know, your Uncle Ben sent meone of those email links.
And once that I sawit was pornography,
I immediately closed it,of course.
- Yeah, sure.Whatever, Dad.
- Anyways, I just need to clearthe browser history
before I give this computerback to you sister.
So, uh, where do I click?
- Just click on the topwhere it says "history."
- Okay, I'm--I'm looking atthe history now.
It says"Super Teen Swallow Contest."
- Oh, my God.- I'll clear that.
"Nurse Takes All Comers."Clear.
"Lolly Lickers,""Lolly Suckers,"
"Lolly Gaggers."All clear.
- You know you can just hit"erase all."
- "Thoroughbreds Ridden Hard."
I think that one's justan equestrian blog,
so let me double check.Whoa!
Whoa, no, that one should becleared too.
I mean, there werehorses involved, but...
- This is the worstday of my life.
- Right. Here's one called"Too Many Fingers."
Now, if I'm not ready to deleteone of these immediately,
is there, like,a delete later button or...