Blake comes up with a brilliant moneymaking idea in order to enter a timbersports tournament.
- So got no ride,and now we've got no money.
- And we would've starvedto death if Rancho Cuca Pizza
wouldn't have hooked us upwith this irregular pizza
they were about to throw out.
- Well, you know what they say:
the house always wins.
- Except for we didn't loseto the house.
We lost to that cool-lookingAsian dude.
- Well, that's cool--sunglasses inside?
That's, like, a good look.
- That's the look.
- What did you just say?
- I said--we were talkingabout the Asian guy,
and I'm like,"Sunglasses inside--
that's the look."
And then Ders is like,"That's the look."
- No, before that.
- I don't know. I farted.
- No, you said,the house always--
- He did fart.He did fart.
- Oh, the house always wins.- Yes.
- Our house could always bewinning if we were the casino.
- Oh, okay.- That's not a bad idea.
Oh, dude, yeah, we could havea way better casino
than that warehouse dude.
- I mean, this is a card table.
- I mean,we're at a card table right now.
We already have a card table.
- Check.- Got that.
- Anders?Anders: What's up?
- I love that idea.
- Give it here!- Yes!
- Whoo!- Whoo!
man: ♪ Goin' to the casino
- Hey, hey, hey, it's Ray.
There you go.Welcome to my casino.
Remember,what happens here stays here.
Big Gil dog.
Snap into a Slim Jimcompliments of the house.
Deedee, killer blouse.
Anders: Welcome to my casino.
I'll be watching you.
I'll be watching all of you.
- Adam, you are pushing
when I need you to pull, okay?
- Stay in the slot,baby.
- It's a delicate dance.It's a tango, okay?
I'm the man.I lead you, sweetheart.
- No, sweetheart.
In fact, I came upwith a cool name for our team:
The Woodsmen, right?
That's, like, a badass name,
and I thought of it 'causeI'm the leader.
- You want to name usThe Woodsmen,
after a Kevin Bacon movieabout a pedophile.
- You didn't actuallylet me finish.
- No, we are the Timberlakes,
and we're bringing sexyto the timber sports.
End of story.
Now, you push; I pull.
- No, I push,and you pull on my count.
- Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
- This isn't--you're not helping!
- Stop fighting!
Flip a coin.Or you know what?
Better yet, why doesn't oneof you take the high road
and let the other callthe shots?
Be the bigger man.
- I'm the baller shot caller.
I've got 20-inch bladeson my Impala, okay?
This--this is whyyou're not even on the team.
- You're not on our team,you bitch.
- Oh, this is why.
See, 'cause I was wondering why,
'cause it really hurtmy feelings no one asked me,
especially since I'm the one
who knew about the tournamentin Big Bear.
I love timber sports.You know that about me.
- Yes,you're a timber sports fan,
but we are timber sports,
and that's the differencebetween us.
You can start at the penisor just scream,
"I don't give a [bleep] and seewho means this," so scream it.
- What?- [bleep].
- [bleep], [bleep], [bleep].- [bleep].
- We gonna [bleep]all the [bleep]. We just do it.
- I don't give a [bleep].
- Part of our nature,because we're alpha dogs.
We bark [bleep] all the time.
You're beta bitch boy.
- Fine, you want me to?
- You didn't even say it.- Yes, I did. [bleep].
- Now, on my count, let's saw!- Okay.
That is my count, though,since nobody's counting.
- Sound off!- Alpha dogs, baby!
Anders: Oh, oh!
- Oh, no, the Volvo!
Oh, are you guys okay?
- Stop the watch?- Yeah, what was the time?
- No, hey.- He's good.
- Uh, yeah--uh, really fast.
- He--he didn'tpush the button.
- Yes, I did.