When a social media expert comes to the office, the guys compete to hone their personal brands.
- You did great.- You were good.
- Honestly, really good stuff.- I was good.
Thank you.And so was I, though, you can--
- It goes around.It goes around.
- All right, Tres Delinquentes.
What does that say right there?
- Two views.- Yeah.
It says people are notengaging with your brands.
You've gotto focus more on curating
your individual personas.
I mean, Blake, you'rea super-chill millennial teen,
so don't go around telling methat you've got anxiety.
Now go bust out some super-chillrando vids on Snapchat
with this rad land paddleboard.
- Oh, all right. Yeah.
I like that. That's cool.- Yeah.
- So we're selling these now?
- He is.You're selling 9/11 memorabilia
because you are a matureall-American conservative.
You are human khakis.
- Yeah, I mean, 9/11.Love it, but Ty Dolla $ign...
- Forget about Ty Dolla $ign.Never forget about 9/11.
- Sure, yeah.
- So now go jump on LinkedIn.
Link out with your dink out.
- Sick.- Okay, now do me. Do me.
- Have you ever heard of a mannamed Dan Bilzerian?
- Dan Bilzerian?From Instagram?
He's like--he's like--isn't he--
he's like my hero.
I freakin' carry a photoof him in my pocket.
He's just scratching his beard."What am I thinking of?"
I'll tell youwhat he's thinking of:
pussy, money, respect.
And I got all those things.
Except for I don't.I'm lying to you.
I'm-I'm actually pretty lonely.
- This is The Sleeve Cleaver.- [gasps]
- It'll take any shirt
and turn it into a tank topin less than a second.
- Okay, I'm notjust gonna sell this.
I'm gonna devotemy life to it.
Okay?- I love it. Careful.
They will cut your fingers off.- Okay.
- Oh, yeah. Mmm.
Good year.Good year.
And then I'm just gonnapulse it, pulse it, pulse it.
Bam, done. Okay.
Who wantsa Strawberry Latte Bull?
- What is that?
- Well, it's our three favoritemorning beverages.
I'm talking strawberry Quik,decaf coffee, and Red Bull.
Adam?- Okay. Please.
No, not whileI'm handling firearms,
which are whatI'm calling my arms now
'cause my muscles are on firefrom all this sling-shooting.
- Whatever.Ders, first up.
- Okay.- There you go, buddy.
Nice and frothy. Mmm.- Mmm.
- Mmm.- Mm-mm.
- Mm-mm? What?
- Not good at all.- Not good?
- That's surprising.- That's--yeah.
- But I'm gonnachoke this one down
because it is symbolicof our friendship.
- And that's whyyou are the quarterback
of our friendship.- Okay.
- So this iswhat the world's coming to.
- Oh, my gosh, this iswhat the world's coming to.
- That's whatthe world's coming to.
- News boobies.- Yeah.
- I couldn't [bleep] to thatif I tried.
- Mm.- And I have, actually.
I used to jerk off toa Sears catalog all the time.
Or was it JCPenney's?
Could have been Cabela's,but the chicks were super hot.
Similar--similar vibes.- Mm. Cabela babe.
[bird screeches]- Oh, sh--
- What'd you do?- Ah, I just shot it!
Oh, direct hit!- What? No, no, no.
- Hit it right in the face,right in the beak.
- Oh, God, we got to save it.We got to save her.
- Yeah, no, it's gargling.- No, we have to save her.
- It's gargling.- Dude, Blake. Hey, whoa, whoa.
Stop, man, it's too late.- It's never too late.
- Here, you know what?
Just lookat these news boobies.
- Oh, yeah.Those are nice.