A father returns from a stand-up tour with inappropriate jokes, a superhero defeats villains with his uncomfortable name, and a warlock has a disturbing habit.
- [chuckles]Is good.
- Mmm, mmm, mmm.
- Look at them shine.
- And, uh, good luckto you, sir.
- "Sweetie Poo"?
- Oh, well, well...- Ha ha.
- We've come to collect.
- Phil, did you lose thoserelationship coupons I gave you
in an undergroundfive-card stud tournament?
- [laughs nervously]
You lookso pretty today, honey.
- A deal's a deal.
- Eh, you know what?Why not?
- What the helldid you do to that?
This shit is awesome!
- I thought it'd havea smoother finish
if I cut the starter fluidwith a little tile cleaner.
- Way to go, Mrs. G!
You're one hellof a meth cook.
- Oh, please.
- Ah, is good.
- Ooh, maybe we shouldtorch his car too.
- I like your style, Mrs. G.
- Well, just thinking ahead.
- Oy, men are shit.- Mm-hmm.
- Last monththis Dutch Army Captain and I
spent a whole Tuesday
in a little safe houseoutside Muscat.
- Ooh.- It meant something to me.
Time to go to work, boys!
Covering fire, Mrs. G!- Here comes Millie!
Mrs. G is in the house!
[gunfire and explosions]
Honey!- Thanks, guys.
- So I guess you probably wantme to sleep on the couch, huh?
- Actually, you're gonna handlethis last one.
- What's this?
[sultry funk music]
Hey, babe,looking for a date.
- Mmm, mmm, mmm.
- Hey, I cannot pick up johnsif you're gonna be torpedoing me
every five minutesout here, all right?
I'm doing my best.
This is all I got!
male narrator: A new superhero has hit the streets,
taking back what rightfully belongs to the black community.
But watch out, Reneger.
There's trouble at the dam.
- Soon you puny humans willknow the wrath of Plant Lord!
I'll destroy this damand flood the city.
My plants will getall the water they need,
and there's nothingyou can do about it, Reneger.
- What the [bleep] didyou just call me?
- Uh, Reneg--
I called you Re--
Well, that isyour name, right?
- What's my name?
- I know that'swhat your name is,
so it's okay to say,all right?
Gil, back me up, man.
- Yeah, that'swhat I thought.
- It is writtenon your shirt.
- Go on, then.
- Fine. I will.Here we go.
I'm going to blow the dam,kill some people,
and there's nothingyou can do to stop me, Reneger.
[all gasps, speaking at once]- Hey, not cool, dude.
- What?I just said his name, Reneg--
- Listen, I want to bevery clear here.
I know a lot of people
are going to watchwhat unfolds here today,
and I want it to be knownI am not a racist.
I'm not racist.
- Then why are you pointingat just me?
[all speaking at once]
I hate all humans,regardless of race.
I just want as many peopleto die as possible,
not just black people.
- Dude, stop talking.You're making it worse.
- I want all peopleto die equally.
That's the worldI want to live in
and for you all to die in,together, right?
[all speaking at once]- Racist!
- No! I'm a sociopath,not a racist!
- You're a bigot.
- You know what?I'm--I'm feeling weird.
You guys made this all weird,and I think I'm done here.
Maybe we can try thisagain later.
Come on, evil vines.
- I'm out, baby.
- Wow.That was amazing.
Did you catch his name?
- Yes, I did.
The savior of our cityis named Reneg--
- Actually, no.I have no idea who that was.