December 10, 2015 - Affirmative Action Suit & Donald Trump

  • 12/10/2015

A white student sues the University of Texas over affirmative action, and Larry discusses Donald Trump's soaring poll numbers with Kevin Nealon, Grace Parra and Mike Yard.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)YEAH!

THANK YOU.

OH, MAN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

TOO KIND.

>> LARRY, LARRY, LARRY!

>> Larry: YOU KNOW WHAT, IDON'T KNOW HOW DO YOU IT, THAT'S

MY FAVORITE SONG!

(LAUGHTER)WELCOME TO THE FIGHTLY SHOW.

I'M LARRY WILMORE.

KEVIN NEALON JOINS US ON PANELTONIGHT.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE).

>> Larry: I'M A HUGE FAN OFHIS.

I'M SO GLAD HE IS HERE BECAUSETHESE DAYS, I SAY, IT'S MORE

IMPORTANT THAN EVER TO GIVEOPPORTUNITIES TO THE WHITES.

>> THIS MORNING AFFIRMATIVEACTION ONCE AGAIN ON THE DOCK ET

ON THE SUPREME COURT.

>> THE CASE WAS BROUGHT BYABIGAIL FISHER WHO APPLIED TO

THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS IN 2008.

>> Larry: SERIOUSLY?

HEY, AS LONG AS THE SUPREMECOURT IS SETTLING GRUDGES ABOUT

THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2008 HOWABOUT THE CASE OF WILMORE V THAT

INDIANA JONES FOUR MOVIE.

I'M JUST SAYING, AWELL-INTENTIONED MISFIRED CHEW

BACKA GUY HELPED ME OUT, YOUKNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

HE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

ALL RIGHT, SO BUT YOU KNOW, THISYOUNG WOMAN'S CASE COULD HAVE

SOME BIG IMPLICATIONS FORAFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

>> ABIGAIL FISHER SUED AGAINSTTHE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT

AUSTIN.

ARGUES THAT AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONDENIED HER A PLACE AT THE

SCHOOL, VIOLATING HERCONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

IF THE COURT AGREES, THAT COULDSPELL AN END TO AFFIRMATIVE

ACTION AT ALL COLLEGES ANDUNIVERSITIES.

>> Larry: ALL COLLEGES ANDUNIVERSITIES?

EVEN HISTORICALLY BLACKCOLLEGES?

OH NO. PARADOX

(LAUGHTER)ALL RIGHT, THIS SOUNDS PRETTY

SERIOUS, YOU GUYS.

SO WHAT WAS SHE, WAS SHE LIKETOP OF HER CLASS AT AND SOME

STUPID BLACK PERSON TOOK HERPLACE, HUH?

YEAH, GIVE ME THE INFO.

>> U T AUTOMATICALLY ADMITSTEXAS HIGH SCHOOL GRADS IN THE

TOP TEN PERCENT OR SO OF THEIRCLASS.

SHE FELL JUST BELOW THAT BAR.

>> Larry: SHE WASN'TQUALIFIED?

CASE DISMISSED.

BAM.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)IT'S THE SAME AS ALL RIGHT, SEE

YOU MONDAY, COULD YOU LOCK UPTHE COURT ROOM WHEN YOU GO.

RUTH BADER, ARE WE STILL GOINGTO-- "STAR WARS--" OKAY.

SO WHAT IS ABIGAIL'SARGUMENT.

>> I DREMENT OF GOING TOU T OFEVER SINCE THE SECOND GRADE, MY

DAD WENT THERE, MY SISTER, TONSOF FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.

>> YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TOANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT

IT.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)WELCOME TO THE LIFE.

OH, ABIGAIL.

ABS.

YOU WANT TO BE LET IN BECAUSEYOU'RE A LEGACY, I UNDERSTAND.

SO WEN IT'S A FAMILY TRADITIONLEGACIES SHOULD BE IMPORTANT TO

COLLEGE BUT WHEN IT'S THE LEGACYOF SLAVERY AND RACISM IN THIS

COUNTRY, COLLEGES SHOULD IGNOREIT.

HMMMM.

FACE IT, ABIGAILK YOU ALREADYGOT SPECIAL TREATMENT AND YOU

STILL DIDN'T GET IN.

LOOK, NO, HOLD ON, GUYS.

NO, NO, NO.

I DON'T WANT TO PICK ON THEABSTER, ALL RIGHT.

BECAUSE WE GOT--S CLOSE IN THESEFEW MINUTES, AS WELL ALMOST ALL

SUPREME COURT CASES THESE DAYS,IT'S PROBABLY NOT ABOUT HER.

>> IT IS A CASE SPEER HEADED BYA MAN NAMED EDWARD BLUM, A

FORMER STOCK BROKER, HERECRUITED FISHER AFTER A LONG

SEARCH FOR A STUDENT WHO COULDCHALLENGE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IN

COURT.

HE CAME ACROSS HER BECAUSE SHEHAPPENS TO BE THE DAUGHTER OF

ONE OF HIS OLD FRIENDS.

>> Larry: THIS GUY IS GOINGAROUND RECRUITING HIS FRIEND'S

TEENAGE DAUGHTERS TO DO HISBIDDING?

DOES THAT SKEEZANYONE ELSE OUT?

I MEAN THE ONLY WAY IT WOULD BECREEPIER IS IF HE WAS TAKING

THEM TO COURT BY LURING THEMINTO HIS VAN, RIGHT?

JUST SAYING.

JUST A LITTLE-- A LITTLE BITSKEEZY, ALL RIGHT, SO HOW IS

THIS RACIST CRAP PLAYING WITHTHE JUSTICES.

>> HERE IS WHAT SCALIA SAID, IWANT TO QUOTE HIM.

>> HOLD ON, HOLD ON.

BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, LET METAKE A STIP SIP OF MY NEW

FAVORITE DRINK SPIT-TAKE SODA.

HOLD ON, HOLD ON.

AND GO.

>> HERE'S WHAT SCALIA SAID AND IWANT TO QUOTE HIM.

THERE ARE THOSE WHO CONTEND THATIT IS NOT BENEFIT

AFRICAN-AMERICANS TO GET THEMINTO THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS

WHERE THEY DO NOT DO WELL.

AS OPPOSED TO HAVING THEM GO TOA LESS ADVANCED SCHOOL, A SLOWER

TRACK SCHOOL, WHERE THEY DOWELL.

(LAUGHTER).

>> Larry: JUST BECAUSE IT'SCALLED SPIT-TAKE SODA, YOU THINK

I GOT TO DO A SPIT-TAKE.

IT'S JUST THE NAME OF THE SODA,YOU GUYS.

HELLO.

PLUS IT'S NOT LIKE SCALIA ISSAYING ANYTHING THAT IS GOING TO

SURPRISE ME, ALL RIGHT.

OKAY.

LOOK, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BREAKTHIS DOWN.

FIRST OF ALL, BLACK PEOPLE HAVETO GO TO A SLOWER TRACK SCHOOL?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BLACK PEOPLERUN TRACK?

I DON'T THINK WE'RE THE SLOWONES, ALL RIGHT.

AND DO YOU REALIZE YOU'RE THEONE MAKING A RACIAL PREFERENCE

ARGUMENT RIGHT NOW.

I MEAN WHAT WOULD YOU HAVEARGUED IN THE OF 0SEE.

>> WELL, THOSE WHO CONTEND THATIT MIGHT BENEFIT BLACK PEOPLE TO

TRY A DISTINCT WATER DISPENSERY,A SEPARATE WATER FOUNTAIN, IF

YOU WILL, SO THAT MOUTHS CANTHRIVE UNDER A LESS INTENSE

WHILE DELICIOUS H20

NOW SOME HAVE POINTED OUT THATSCALIA WAS SIMPLY REFERENCING

SOMEONE ELSE'S ARGUMENT.

>> IT STILL DOESN'T MATTER.

HE'S USING THAT ARGUMENT ASEVIDENCE.

I MEAN IT WOULD BE LIKE IF IMADE AN ARGUMENT SAYING YEAH,

BUT, WHAT ABOUT WHAT IT SAYS INMEIN KAMPF, HUH?

I MEAN, WHAT ABOUT IT?

WHAT-- WHY ARE YOU USING MEINKAMPF?

WHAT ABOUT THAT?

G IT.pIT'S YOUR ARGUMENT, MOTHER[BLEEP], I'M SORRY, YOU HAVE TO

OWN THAT [BLEEP].

I DON'T KNOW, BUT THAT ISSCALIA.

WHAT DID THE OTHER MEMBERS SAY,FOR INSTANCE CHIEF JUSTICE AND

OBVIOUS MAYONNAISE ENTHUSIAST JOHN ROBERTS.

>> SOMETHING CHIEFJUSTICE ROBERTS SAID TODAY.

HE SAID WHAT UNIQUE PERSPECTIVEDOES A MINORITY STUDENT BRING TO

A PHYSICS CLASS.

(APPLAUSE)THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED.

--

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST SAIDTHAT [BLEEP].

WHAT COULD A BLACK PERSONPOSSIBLY CONTRIBUTE TO A

DISCUSSION ON PHYSICS?

OH, I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE I SHOULDASK WORLD RENOWN PHYSICIST AND

FULL TIME BLACK MAN NEILDEGRASSE TYSON.

HE WOULD KNOW.

I MEAN I ASSUME, I ASSUME HE'SSTILL A FULL-TIME BLACK MAN.

I KNOW HE WAS STILL FREELANCINGWHEN I MET HIM.

NEIL IS ACTUALLY A FRIEND OF THESHOW AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE HIM

COME ON.

HE COULDN'T DO T HE WASN'T-- IKNOW, HE WAS TOO

BUSY UNLOCKING THE MYSTERIES OFTHE UNIVERSE WITH HIS BLACK GRAY

MATTER.

BLACK BRAIN.

(APPLAUSE)LOOK, I GET THE ARGUMENT AGAINST

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

WE ALL WANT TO BELIEVE WE LIVEIN A WORLD WHERE THE PLAYING

FIELD IS EQUAL.

AND EVERYONE GETS THE EXACT SAMESHOT.

BUT WHEN THE BEST DEFENSE OFGETTING RID OF IT IS AN ENTITLED

YOUNG WOMAN UNDER THE CONTROL OFHER DAD'S CREEP A ZOID FRIEND

AND BEING DECIDED BY A COURTWHAT THAT IS WONDERING WHETHER

SEPARATE BUT EQUAL WAS A GREATPLAN, AND, AND, WHO INSULT NEIL

DEGRASSE TYSON?

I DON'T THINK WE'RE THERE YET.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)WELCOME BACK.

NOW THERE'S BEEN A LOT TO BEUPSET ABOUT THIS MONTH,

TERRORIST THREATS, POLICESHOOTINGS, THE FACT THAT MY

WALGREEN'S WON'T STOP PLAYINGJINGLE BELL ROCK.

BUT DESPITE ALL THE CURRENTPROBLEMS IN AMERICA, PRESIDENT

OBAMA TOOK A MOMENT YESTERDAY TOREMIND US THAT SOMETIMES THINGS

DO GET BETTER.

>> PRESIDENT OBAMA SPOKE ONCAPITOL HILL COMMEMORATING

THE 150th ANNIVERSARY OF THE13th AMENDMENT WHICH

FORMALLY ABOLISHED SLAVERY.

>> WE GATHER HERE TO COMEMMORATEA CENTURY AND A HALF OF

FREEDOM.

>> Larry: THAT'S RIGHT, OURNATION ABOLISHED SLAVERY 150

YEARS AGO.

AND TO MARK THIS MILESTONE WE ATTHE NIGHTLY SHOW WANTED TO OFFER

A SOLEMN TRIBUTE OF OUR OWN.

>> IT'S LARRY WILMORE'S ALL-STARSALUTE TO SLAVERY WITH SPECIAL

GUEST BEN VEREEN, MUSIC BYEARTH, WIND AND FIRE, AND A

SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY KENDRICKLAMAR AND THE 13th AMENDMENT

DANCERS.

AND NOW YOUR HOST, LARRYWILMORE!

>> Larry: DUDE, FIRST OF ALL,GUYS, THIS IS NOT A SALUTE TO

SLAVERY.

AND BEN VEREEN, WHAT ARE YOUEVEN THINKING?

WHO'S BOOKING THAT SHOW?

LOOK, WE WANTED THIS TO BE ADIGNIFIED COMMEMORATION

>> IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! IT'S YOURBIRTHDAY!

>> IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

>> WE FREE, WE FREE!

>> Larry: STOP SINGING, WE'RENOT DOING THAT.

>> HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SLAVERY.

>> Larry: NO!

IT'S NOT SLAVERY'S BIRTHDAY!

>> FINE, SHOOT THE MESSENGER WHOBROUGHT THIS CAKE.

>> IT'S T SHIRT TIME.

>> Larry: STOP THE MUSIC!

STOP THE MUSIC.

GUYS, SIT DOWN, GUYS, SIT DOWN!

COME ON!

IT'S NOT T SHIRT TIME!

YOU'RE RUINING THIS WHOLE SOLEMNOCCASION, GET OUT, GUYS, GO ON,

GET, PLEASE.

LOOK, THE FACT OF THE MATTER ISTHAT 150 YEARS IS NOT SO LONG.

THAT NUMBER SHOULD BE WAYBIGGER.

I MEAN ANTONIN SCALIA IS 79YEARS OLD.

THAT MEANS THE END OF SLAVERY ISYOUNGER THAN TWO SCALIAS.

DO THE MATH.

SO TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROPERLYMARK THIS SOLEMN OCCASION PLEASE

WELCOME THE PRESIDENT OF THEHISTORICAL BLEMISH SOCIETY MILES

STONE.

>> THANK YOU.

APPRECIATE IT.

>> Larry: SO GLAD YOU AREHERE.

SO MILES, HOW SHOULD THE COUNTRYCOMEMORATE THIS.

>> THE KEY IS GETTING THERIGHT GIFT ONE THAT ADMITS PAST

TRANSGRESSIONS BUT ALSO DOESN'TGIVE WHITE PEOPLE THE CASE OF

THE GUILTIES.

>> Larry: A GIFT FOR THE ENDOF SLAVERY?

>> IT'S AN ANNIVERSARY, LARRY.

YES.

SO AMERICA MUST ASK WHAT DO WEGET FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY WHO

HAS IT ALL!

>> Larry: I WOULD NOT SAY THEBLACK COMMUNITY HAS IT ALL.

>> WHICH IS WHY THESE GIFTS MUSTBE SO SPECIAL.

I MEAN FOR THE FIFTHANNIVERSARY BLACK PEOPLE DIDN'T

GET SILVER WARE, THEY GOT 40ACRES AND A MULE.

>> Larry: THEY DIDN'T EVEN GETTHAT, THAT WAS QUICKLY TAKEN

AWAY.

>> YEAH, BECAUSE MULES ARETACKY, RIGHT.

HALF HORSE, HALF DONKEY, ALL BLUH.

>> BUT THAT WAS ALL FORGOTTENWITH AMERICA'S HUNDREDth

ANNIVERSARY GIFT, THE CIVILRIGHTS ACT.

>> Larry: THE CIVIL RIGHTSACT.

>> YES.

>> Larry: THAT WAS ANANNIVERSARY PRESENT.

>> SURPRISE!

NOTHING SAYS HAPPY CENTENNIALLIKE THE END OF JIM CROW.

>> Larry: HOLD UP, HOLD UP,HOLD UP.

I WOULDN'T CALL THAT A GIFT SOMUCH AS JUSTICE, PEOPLE

MARCHED.

>> I WOULDN'T CALL SOAP A GIFTEITHER BUT ACCORDING TO MY

NEIGHBOR HILDY, IT IS.

I MEAN WHO CARES IF IT IS MILLEDAWE PROVENS.

>> Larry: MILES, PLEASE, LET'SGET BACK TO THE ISSUE.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THATMEANS.

OKAY.

YOU SAY AMERICA'S GIVING BLACKPEOPLE GIFTS, SO WHAT IS AMERICA

GIVING BLACK PEOPLE FOR THIS150th ANNIVERSARY.

>> YOU DIDN'T NOTICE?

AMERICA FINALLY GOT RID OF THECONFEDERATE FLAG.

>> Larry: THAT WAS OUR GIFT?

>> YES.

>> Larry: THEY SHOULD HAVEDONE THAT 150 YEARS AGO.

>> IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS,LARRY.

I MEAN MILES, THIS SOUNDS ALLVERY DISAPPOINTING.

>> DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

BECAUSE AMERICA'S GOT A BIG GIFTCOMING FOR YOU.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE FINALLY GOINGTO GET THE BENEFIT OF A-- .

>> Larry: WHAT?

>> YES.

>> Larry: REALLY?

>> THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT?

>> YES.

IT'S COMING.

>> Larry: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

YOU'RE KIDDING ME, NO.

>> WOULD I DO THAT TO YOU?

>> Larry: I THINK YOU WOULD.

OKAY.

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THAT?

IS THAT NEXT YEAR, MAYBE.

>> WELL, NO, NO, THAT'S-- .

>> Larry: YEAR AFTER.

>> A SPECIAL PRESENT FOR THE350th ANNIVERSARY.

GET EXCITED.

>> Larry: I DON'T THINK SOMILES STONE, EVERYBODY.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

FIRST UP, FIGHTLY SHOWCONTRIBUTOR MIKE YARD.

AND NIGHTLY SHOW CONTRIBUTORGRACE PARRA.

AND HE'S WORKING ON A FILMCALLED THE PLEASER.

YOU CAN SEE HIM AT CAROLINE'SNOW THROUGH SUNDAY, ACTOR AND

COMEDIAN, KEVIN NEALON.

(APPLAUSE).

>> Larry: AND FOR EVERYONE ATHOME JOIN OUR CONVERSATION RIGHT

NOW ON TWITTER@NIGHTLY SHOWUSING THE HASHTAG TONIGHTLY.

NOW I TALKED ABOUT THIS A COUPLEOF NIGHTS AGO BUT I HAD TO BRING

IT UP AGAIN.

TRUMP.

OKAY BECAUSE EVERY TIME HE SAYSSOMETHING RIDICULOUS AND RACIST,

I THINK HIS NUMBERS ARE GOINGDOWN, RIGHT.

BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

>> IN "THE NEW YORK TIMES" POLL,THIS IS OUT JUST AT 7 A.M.

EASTERN, TRUMP HAS 35%.

HE HAS GONE UP SINCE OCTOBERWHEN HE HAD 22%.

[BLEEP]>> Larry: WHAT AM I NOT

SEEING.

OKAY, AM I THE ASSHOLE HERE,GUYS, BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR

ANSWER.

>> DON'T YOU LET DONALD TRUMPMAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT

YOURSELF, LARRY.

>> LARRY, IT'S LIKE MEAN GIRLS,HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE FELT

PERSONALLY VICTIMIZED BY DONALDTRUMP.

>> Larry: I HAVE.

>> I AM NOT DRUNK ENOUGH FORTHIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW.

>> I WANT TO KNOW WHO THEY AREPOLLING, THESE NUMBERS, YOU

KNOW.

ANYBODY WHO HAS TIME TO TAKE APOLL IS REALLY NOT GOING TO BE

VOTING, PROBABLY.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

>> THEY'RE PROBABLY NOT.

>> I WILL TELL THAT YOU I ENJOYHIM BEING IN THE CAMPAIGN

BECAUSE HE'S SO ENTERTAINING.

>> I AGREE WITH HIM BEING ANENTERTAINER BUT I THINK HE

SHOULD BE AN ENTERTAINER AND NOTA POLITICIAN.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)>> IS HE NOT A VIABLE CANDIDATE

FOR PRESIDENT, HE IS LIKE ANENTERTAINER, AN INSULT COMIC

>> I AM TELLING YOU, I DON'TTHINK THAT ANY MORE.

DO YOU THINK HE CAN MAKE A DENTIN THE MINORITY.

TRUMP SAID HE WOULD GET 100% OFTHE BLACK VOTE.

>> HOW, HOW, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE,IT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE I'M NOT

VOTING FOR HIM.

LAST TIME I-- .

>> Larry: MUHAMMAD ALI CAMEOUT AGAINST HIM, HE'S MUSLIM, SO

THAT IS TWO.

>> MY SON AIN'T VOTING FOR HIM.

>> BUT YOU'RE MORE NOT THATDARK.

[BLEEP] YOU'RE MORE MULATTOVOTE.

>> Larry: HOW DID IT TURN INTOTHIS.

[BLEEP].

>> OH, NOW I'M A RACIST.

NOW I'M A RACIST.

>> Larry: MALATTO IS SUCH AGREAT WORD.

IT SOUNDS LIKE SOME KIND OFDESSERT OR SOMETHING.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY SOMEMALATTO?

LOOK, HAVE A LITTLE-- ADD SOMEOCTAROONS.

>> JUST A LITTLE BIT.

LARRY, WE'VE GOT EVERY-- I'VEGOT A NICE GRADUAL COLOR CHANGE

HERE.

WHITE, YOU'RE KIND OF MEXICAN.

>> KINDA.

>> YOU'RE KINDA MALATTO.

YOU'RE KIND OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN,YOU SEE THE COLOR SCALE HERE.

>> YEAH.

>> TAKE A BREAK, WE'LL BE RIGHTBACK.

(APPLAUSE).

>> Larry: WHY DON'T YOUSAY-- WHY DON'T.

>> WHY DON'T YOU THINK IT'SRACISM, BECAUSE IT'S SO MANY

PEOPLE.

ARE WE SURPRISED THAT THAT MANYPEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE RACIST.

>> I THINK YOU ARE ATTRACTINGMORE THAN THE LUNATIC FRINGE.

THAT IS WHAT I MEAN BY DRINKINGTHE KOOL-AID, WITH THE TERRORIST

THING, YEAH, I THINK TRUMP MIGHTBE RIGHT, MAN.

>> I DON'T THINK THAT'S REAL.

>> HE-- SEE, I MEAN LOOK, IDON'T THINK HE'S GOING TO GET

100 PERCENT OF THE BLACK VOTE,THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, BILL

CLINTON DIDN'T GET 100 PERCENTOF THE BLACK VOTE BUT THAT I

GOT, THAT MAKES SENSE.

>> TRUMP IS JUST A RABBLEROUSER.

>> Larry: EXACTLY.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE RABBLE ROUSING.

-- RABEL ROUSING.

>> I DON'T THINK ANY OF THOSEPEOPLE DECIDED THAT THEY DIDN'T

WANT MUSLIMS IN THE COUNTRYBECAUSE TRUMP SAID.

SO I THINK THESE PEOPLE HAVEBEEN HERE, OKAY.

AND TRUMP IS JUST MAKING IT OKAYFOR THEM TO SAY IT OUT LOUD,

OKAY.

BUT THEY WERE HERE WHEN BARACKWAS RUNNING.

>> YEAH.

>> I DON'T THINK THEY JUST MOVEDHERE.

TRUMP IS NOT CONVERTING RACISTS,THEY WERE ALREADY THERE.

>> Larry: WHAT ABOUT THEPEOPLE WHO ARE JUST AFRAID.

WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE IS TRADING ONFEAR AND THAT TRADES ON THAT

FEAR, THEY GO YEAH.

>> I DON'T THINK THEY ARE GOINGTO GO AND PULL THAT LEVEL FOR

HIM THOUGH.

>> I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT WE HAVEENOUGH GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS

COUNTRY THAT TRUMP CAN NEVER BEPRESIDENT.

I BELIEVE THAT.

>> I BELIEVE THAT TOO.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)>> BASED ON WHAT?

>> ON THE FACT THAT BARACK OBAMAWON THE PRESIDENCY, THAT'S WHY.

THE COUNTRY THAT VOTED FORBARACK CANNOT ELECT DONE ALL

TRUMP, I DON'T SEE THATHAPPENING.

WE WOULD HAVE TO BESCHIZOPHRENIC

>> Larry: WHO.

>> GEORGE BUSH, BUT HE DIDN'TWIN BECAUSE HE'S RACIST.

[BLEEP].

>> I DON'T THINK GEORGE BUSH WONBECAUSE THOSE PEOPLE VOTED FOR

HIM, NO!

>> TRUMP, THIS IS HILARIOUS, HECAME IN SECOND, I DON'T KNOW IF

HE CAME IN SECOND BUT HE WAS UPFOR PERSON OF THE YEAR TIME

MAGAZINE.

>> RIGHT.

>> Larry: AS WE SAY WAY PASTITS TIME MAGAZINE.

AND NOT TO PICK ON TIMEMAGAZINE.

HE SEEN SHADED ANGELA MERKEL,CAN YOU SEE THE FULL FRAME OF

THAT.

THIS IS WHAT HE TWEETED AM ITOLD YOU TIME MAGAZINE WOULD

NEVER PICK ME AS PERSON OF THEYEAR DESPITE BEING THE FAVORITE.

THEY PICK A PERSON WHO ISRUINING GERMANY.

THIS IS OUR ALLIES.

>> I KNOW.

>> Larry: HE DOESN'T EVENUNDERSTAND THAT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY HE WON'T WIN.

BECAUSE HE DOES [BLEEP] LIKETHAT.

AND YET, THIS IS TRUE THOUGH,AND YET, THERE'S AN ARGUMENT

THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD BEPERSON OF THE YEAR.

>> THERE IS A MISCONCEPTION THATTHE PERSON OF THE YEAR HAS TO BE

GOOD.

>> Larry: YEAH.

>> FOR THE COUNTRY.

IT COULD BE, YOU KNOW, BETTER ORWORSE.

>> I WOULD PREFER A [BLEEP]EMOJI OVER DONALD TRUMP.

>> THE FIRST TIME EVERI LIVE IN LOS ANGELES SO I SEE

CARS WITH BUMPER STICKERS, I SAWA TRUMP BUMPER STICKER.

I NEVER SAW ONE BEFORE ON THECAR.

BECAUSE I WAS WONDERING WHO WASVOTING FOR HIM.

AND I CAUGHT UP ALONGSIDE ANDALL THE WINDOWS WERE TINTED.

SO I FOLLOWED THE CAR FOR LIKE20 MINUTES AND HE GETS OUT.

YOU KNOW WHO GOT OUT?

WHO.

>> TRUMP.

>> Larry: THERE YOU GO.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

>> GRAB SOME FREE TICKETS TOATTEND AN UPCOMING TAPING OF THE

NIGHTLY SHOW.