Gene throws a prom for GED students as an elaborate revenge scheme against her online-gaming nemesis.
- What's that for?- [gasps]
A bucket of...confetti.
- You know what?I think the night is over.
- I thought you weresomeone else.
- No, no, no. I'm a tutor.Fro-yo shop, preach!
- No, I'm not doingany more church bits with you.
- Would it betoo crazy romantical
if I just kissed youright now?
- Does this answeryour question?
Oh, you have blood.- What?
- Oh, I'm so sorry.This is really embarrassing.
It happenswhen I get too excited.
- No, that's okay.
- Confetti really makes ita party, no?
- I don't have timefor this conversation right now.
- It's justa little bit of blood.
Blood, blood.NCB, abort the mission!
- Not now, Gene.- Yeah, not ever!
- What's that?
- What's what?
- Hold on.- No.
- Okay, but--- Come on, Atty, come on.
- Excuse me, sir.
I think you needto calm your roll
when speaking to a ladyof such physical beauty.
- Brett, please don't.- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Hold on, hold on, hold on.What, son?
You want some of this?
Let me tell you something,friend.
I Krav Maga daily.
- I'm confused.Am I your son or your friend?
- We're out of here!Come on, Atticus.
Let's get your EpiPen. Come on.- Doesn't make any sense.
- Later, bitch.- Bitch?
At least I can digestwheat flour, son.
Well, that's what I getfor listening to Gene,
a backyard full of weirdosand the guy that I like leaving,
thinking I'm pathetic, which...
I totally am.
- I don't thinkyou're pathetic.
- Thanks, Brett.
- That guy might though.
- Thanks, Brett.
Okay, well,I guess that's my cue
that the evening is over,so...
- Wait, aren't you gonnaannounce the king and queen?
- Are they still doing that?
- Did anyone vote?
[heavy rock music]
[eerie music and heartbeats]
Thank you. Thank you very much.Good-bye.
And the winner isGene and Kerry.
- What the [bleep]?
What the [bleep]?
Is it blood?
My bangs is blood!
My bangs blood!
- I am so, so, so, so sorry.
Brett, what did you do?
Why did you drop the blood?
- Drop the blood?- No!
Why did you havean extra bucket?
- I got a deal.
- You guys look likethat "Carrie" movie.
- Which movie, Kerry?