The guys get busted for smoking pot and attend a Narcotics Anonymous meeting where Blake runs into an old friend and Ders makes a scary new one.
- Dang, what's upwith all these snacks?
What's up, man?I'm Shaunders.
Good to meet you, dude.
Can you believethese marks in there?
Talking about,"I wanna get high."
"I wish I was still high."
[bleep], go get high!
Know what I mean?But I'll tell you what.
I, uh, probablygonna need something
a little strongerthan this coffee
if I'ma get through thismeeting; for real, though.
Do you have a hookup?
- Are you seriously asking mefor drugs at a N.A. meeting?
- Did I stutter?
- Dude, I've been soberfor eight months.
- Oh, you gonna take itpersonal, okay.
Please, man, you looklike a old-ass,
whack Peter Pan,so, like, [buzzes].
- Hey, "fyi,"
normally what I say here,I want to stay here,
but if any of this landsin "VICE" magazine...
- I'm actuallylooking for someone
who's in the grip of addiction,struggling to get out.
You seem like you're gettingyour life together.
Linda:My name is Linda.
I went to that bar,Ed's Jug House, to score,
and I left my kidsalone in the car.
Social Servicestook them from me,
and now I just wantto see my kids again.
Oh, you could sit down,'cause that actually--
sit down right now--'cause that inspired me.
I recently lost myselfto meth once again,
and just like this girlwho seems like
she has it all together now
and is fullyon the road to recovery,
I was also at Ed's Jug House,
I ate a puppy.
And on topof that, I, uh...
sucked a bunch of [bleep].
I'm good at it,so I could just
really get in thereand just...
Big ones, small ones,girthy ones,
ones that looked likeit had, like, alopecia.
And that's my story.
- [coughing]All right, guys.
Put some pep in your step,
'cause I want to getsome good seats.
Whoo!- Yeah, dude.
Hey, no spoilers,but this thing's
supposed to have it all.
Blood, sugar,sex, magic.
- Hey, if you guys figureit out, do not tell me,
because I want to be surprised.
Sometimes I don't figure it out
until the ride home or untila few hours later.
Or honestly, sometimesit helps if you guys
just tell me what happened.
- Uh, my man,
three for"The People vs. Dom Dierkes"
murder trial, please,and we're students.
- Uh, guys, we don't havea student discount,
and we don't sell tickets.
- Oh, okay.- Also, and I don't feel like
doing this, but you aren'tgiving me a choice.
I have to arrest you.
- Yeah, I don't think so, man.I didn't vote.
So I don't thinkI could be arrested.
- I can smell youthrough the glass.
You have a jointbehind your ear.
- Do I?- Yeah.
- Yeah, that's my bad.- Jesus.
- And that guyis holding a bong.
This actually isn't a bong.
- Drink it.
- Some new--new age stuff.- Yeah.
- Yoga people drink it,so--and I'm one of them.
- Yeah.- Uh-huh, yeah.
- It's thick.