As 420 approaches, Blake meets a woman online, but Adam and Ders are convinced that he's being catfished.
- Blake, Stop!- Hey, hey.
Whoa, hey.- What's going on?
- Fancy meeting you two here.- Hi. What's happening?
- You remember me, Erin.Um, okay.
I just have to get somethingoff my chest.
- I knew it.- What's going on?
- Oh, my God.
- Go to the arcade.- Cool.
- I'm sorry; what is going on,and who are you?
- I'm his wife. Who are you?
- You're married?- Okay.
Dudes, you want to step in here?- No.
- Not really. I don't.- Okay.
This ain't what it looks like.See, let me explain.
See, these idiots--- No, actually, I can explain.
I'm not mad.
- You're not mad?- No. I'm actually relieved.
Honey, I love you.I love our marriage.
I love our family, our house,all our possessions.
But recently, I signed upfor Ashley Madison 'cause
I want us to be open,and I want us to share together
and have fun again.
- Baby, I want that too.
- I think I'm gonna goand let you two work this out.
- Yeah.- No. Really, it's okay.
And we're all adults here.- Mm-hmm.
- And you two, it looks like,were really hitting it off.
Frankly,it was really freaking hot.
- And she gota little coochie too.
I mean--- [whispering indistinctly]
- Goddamn, I love you, woman.
- You know,maybe you could stick around
and the three of us can,you know,
try something new together.
- I'm always downfor something new.
- Mm...want something here.
- Hot damn!- Oh!
- Baby, bam.
- Does this look like a rifle?
- Uh...yeah. Kind of.- Thanks.
- God, it seems like the season
comes faster every year,you know?
- Honestly, every personI run into keeps blabbing
about how awesomeour 4/20 party was last year,
and I'm like, "Bitch,you don't even know.
This year,we've got a 42-blunt salute!"
- Dude, I don't even knowwhat that is,
and I got goose pimplesup and down my arms.
- Yeah.- Remember how last year,
I lip-synched Cypress Hillfor, like, five hours?
- So this year, I thinkI'm just gonna freestyle it.
Just, like, go,you know what I mean?
You know how I do.
And I'm gonna call myself"Cypress Chill."
- Get out.
That's what I wasgonna call myself,
except for not "Cypress Chill."
I was gonna call myselfthe "Chill Sergeant."
- Happy holidays.
both: Happy holidays.
- I want you guys to go ahead,
and it's a free-for-allwith that box there.
I don't want any of it.It's all up for grabs.
- Blake, these are your pornogs.- Yeah.
- What are you doing?These are classics.
All the pagesare stuck together.
- Yeah. I know.
- You're freaking methe freak out right now, okay?
Go back in your roomand crank it down.
- Sorry, can't help youwith that one, bud,
because...I'm a boyfriend now.
- Who are you boyfriending?
- Well, my love's nameis Erin Mantini.
- Okay, great, but justbecause you've got a girl
doesn't mean you got to get ridof your whack stash.
- Fellas,now that I'm a boyfriend,
I'm just sort of abovethat kind of behavior, you know?
I mean, I'm in love.
I don't wantto seem like a creep.
[sighs]I'm in love.
[The Skinny Boys' "Jockbox"]