January 20, 2015 - Allegations Against Bill Cosby

  • 01/20/2015

Larry takes an unflinching look at the sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby with panelists Jamilah Lemieux, Kathleen Madigan, Baratunde Thurston and Keith Robinson.

>> Larry: TONIGHTLY, WE ARETALKING COSBY, WE WILL ANSWER

THE QUESTION, DID HE DO IT? THEANSWER WILL BE YES.

HE SAYS HE'S INNOCENT,PROTESTERS SAY HE'S GUILTY.

THERE'S A STATUTE OF LIMITATIONSON THE CHARGES BUT THERE'S NO

STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON MYOPINION AND I AM TELLING YOU

THAT MOTHER (BLEEP) DID IT.

SO LET'S DO THIS![ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

>> Larry: THANK YOU.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

NO, NO.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

WELCOME.

WELCOME TO THE NIGHTLY SHOW, IAM YOUR HOST, LARRY!

>> YEAH.

SECOND EPISODE, MAN, I MEAN THATWAS A LOT OF FUN LAST NIGHT.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

I MEAN I COULD BARELY GET TOSLEEP LAST NIGHT.

I WAS SO PUMPED.

I CAME INTO THE OFFICE TODAY TOGET MY THINGS AND EVERYONE WAS

HERE AND I WAS LIKE, WAIT, AREWE DOING THIS AGAIN? I GUESS

THAT IS WHAT NIGHTLY MEANS.

I DIDN'T KNOW.

WE GET TO DO IT AGAIN. THIS ISSO MUCH FUN.

ALL RIGHT.

SO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT COSBYAND THE HURRICANE OF HORRORS

STILL SWIRLING AROUND HIM.

NOW MOST, MOST RECENTLY NOTEDGIRL, LENA DUNHAM, TOOK HIM DOWN

WHEN SHE COMPARED BEING OBSESSEDWITH THE COSBY SITUATION TO

BEING OBSESSED WITH THEHOLOCAUST.

NOW, NOW, HOLD ON, HOLD ON, TOLENA'S CREDIT SHE DID APOLOGIZE

RIGHT AWAY.

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, IT WASN'TBEFORE A SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE

HITLER FAMILY, GRANDSON CHIPHITLER RELEASED THIS STATEMENT.

ALL OF THE HITLERS JOIN ME INCONDEMNING LENA DUNHAM FOR

COMPARING OUR GRANDFATHER'SACTIONS TO THOSE OF BILL COSBY.

HOWEVER, WE ALL APPLAUD THEBRAVERY OF THE ASS (BLEEP)

EPISODE OF GIRLS.

>> CHIP HITLER'S GOT A POINT.

BUT CRITICISM ISN'T STOPPINGCOSBY.

COSBY HAS BEEN PERFORMINGTHROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA AS PART

OF HIS FAR FROM FINISHED TOUR.

QUICK NOTE TO BILL COSBY'S PRESSTEAM.

IF YOUR CLIENT IS BEING ACCUSEDOF BRUTAL ASSAULTS ON A WEEKLY

BASIS, MAYBE DON'T SAY HE'S FARFROM FINISHED.

JUST A LITTLE TIP.

NOW --[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

>> WATCH THE LANGUAGE THERE.

ALL RIGHT? NOW, COSBY'STONE-DEAF COMEDY JAM ATTRACTED

PEOPLE BOTH FOR AND AGAINST THECOZ.

>> NO MORE JOKES! NO MOREJOKES.

>> HE PROBABLY HAS $20 BILLIONAND THEY ARE PROBABLY AFTER

THAT, I AM SURE.

>> IT'S FUNNY HOW ALL THESEPEOPLE COME OUT ALL THESE YEARS

LATER AND THERE'S NO WITNESSES,NOT EVEN A POLAROID.

>> Larry: SO THIS GUY ONLYBELIEVES THINGS IF THEY WERE

SHOT ON A POLAROID? OH, GREATDEPRESSION? I DON'T THINK SO.

WHERE'S THE POLAROID? AND HISKID'S LIKE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I

SMELL LIKE WEED, DAD? WHERE'STHE INSTAGRAM.

LIKE THE WORST QUESTION EVER.

THE BETTER QUESTION IS WHYAREN'T PEOPLE LISTENING

TO THESE WOMEN? BECAUSE MOST OFTHIS ALLEGEDLY HAPPENED SO LONG

AGO? IS IT BECAUSE SOME OF THEMWENT TO COSBY'S HOTEL ROOM

ALONE? IS IT BECAUSE THERE ARENO POLAROIDS? IS IT BECAUSE

HE IS SO FAMOUS OR JUSTBECAUSE THEY

ARE WOMEN? BECAUSE I WOULD SAYENOUGH HAVE COME FORWARD.

I MEAN THE CURRENT TALLY STANDS-- THE CURRENT TALLY STANDS AT

35 WOMEN.

REALLY, FOLKS.

HOW MANY MORE DO WE NEED? 35ALLEGATIONS.

LET'S UNDERSTAND THIS NUMBER.

OKAY? THAT'S LIKE IF BILL COSBYDRUGGED AND RAPED EVERY SINGLE

U.S. PRESIDENT FROM GEORGEWASHINGTON TO JOHN F. KENNEDY.

>> DUDE.

BUT GROVER CLEVELAND WAS ASKINGFOR IT, YOUR HONOR.

BAH.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HOW HE WASDRESSED.

WITH THE TWIRLY MUSTACHE AND THE18 NINETIES BAH, BAH, BAH.

I JUST REALIZED GROVER CLEVELANDACTUALLY HAD TWO NONCONSECUTIVE

TERMS SO BILL COSBY WOULD HAVEHAD TO DO IT TWICE.

>> NOW TO BE FAIR, NOW TO BEFAIR, THE NUMBER IS CHANGING SO

QUICKLY THAT THERE ARECONFLICTING REPORTS ON WHETHER

THE TOTAL REALLY IS 34 OR 35,BUT IF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 34

AND 35 WOMEN MATTERS TO YOUPLEASE (BLEEP) OFF FOREVER.

>> REALLY.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: AND, LOOK, GUYS, I

KNOW EVERYONE IS PILING ONCOSBY, INCLUDING ME BUT I WILL

TELL YOU WHAT, JUST THINK IFCOSBY DIDN'T DO IT.

OKAY.

WE ARE DONE.

THAT'S ALL WE NEEDED.

LOOK, WHAT I AM SAYING ISREGARDLESS OF WHETHER COSBY WAS

INNOCENT OR GUILTY IT SEEMS LIKEIT IS IN POOR TASTE FOR HIM TO

CONTINUE HIS COMEDY TOUR, THEWORST PLACE TO ADDRESS THESE

ALLEGATIONS IS FROM A STAGE LOOKAT WHAT HAPPENED RECENTLY IN A

SHOW IN CANADA.

STOP IT, STOP IT.

THAT'S RIGHT.

SHH, SHH, NO CLAPPING.

THAT'S ALL RIGHT.

>> SHUSH, SHUSH, STOP IT, AREYOU TRYING TO QUIET A HECKLER

OR IS THAT YOUR PILLOW TALK?

>> I AM JUST SAYING, YOU KNOW.

ALL RIGHT.

HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW COSBYCOULD HANDLE THE SITUATION

BETTER IS PROFESSIONAL COMEDIANAND NIGHTLY SHOW CONTRIBUTOR

MIKE YARD. M IKE, THANKS FORJOINING US.

>> THANKS FOR HAVING ME,LARRY.

>> Larry: NO PROBLEM.

SO MIKE IS COSBY OUT OF LINEHERE?

>> ABSOLUTELY, LARRY.

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU HANDLE AHECKLER AT ALL.

>> Larry: OH.

OKAY.

SO, WAIT.

THAT IS THE PART OF THE STORYTHAT IS RUBBING YOU THE WRONG

WAY?

>> LARRY, I HAVE BEEN DOINGCOMEDY FOR 20 YEARS, I HAVE SEEN

A LOT OF ALLEGED CRIMINALS ONSTAGE THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE

TO BE SLOPPY.

>> Larry: OKAY.

BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE TOTALK ABOUT --

>> LARRY, YOU DON'T UNDERSTANDHE WAS BEING HECKLED IN CANADA

AND HIS COMEBACK WAS "STOP IT,SH-SH?" IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A

CANADIAN HECKLER IT IS TIME TOGET OUT OF THE GAME.

[ APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: VERY FAIR POINT, OKAY.

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL FOCUSON THIS, SO WHAT SHOULD HE HAVE

DONE.

>> IT IS REALLY SIMPLE, LARRY,SOMEONE DISRUPTS YOU SHOW YOU

HAVE TO REFOCUS THEM AND YOUWANT THE AUDIENCE TO THINK ABOUT

YOUR JOKES, NOT YOUR CRIMES, GOAHEAD, HECKLE ME, CALL ME A

RACIST.

>> Larry: UM, OKAY.

IT SEEMS A LITTLE DANGEROUSHERE.

THAT IS THE SECOND NIGHT OFSHOW.

I WILL DO IT.

OKAY.

OKAY.

YOU'RE A RAPIST.

>> WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RAPISTMOTHER (BLEEP)?

>> Larry: WHOA!

TAKE IT EASY I THOUGHT YOU WOULDEXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS WORKS.

>> I'M SORRY, LARRY, THAT WASJUST REFLEX.

>> IT JUST CAME OUT OF ME.

>> SORRY.

>> WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY ISWHEN YOU ARE HANDLING A HECK HER

THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT TACTICSYOU CAN TRY, ONE OF MY FAVORITES

IS ACT LIKE HE SAID SOMETHINGELSE.

HERE, HECKLE ME AGAIN.

>> Larry: I DON'T KNOW, MIKE,I MEAN LAST TIME.

>> , NO I AM GOOD.

I AM IN CHARACTER NOW, GO AHEAD.

>> Larry: OKAY.

YOU ARE A RAPIST!

>> WHAT'S THAT? PAPIST? YOU WANTME TO MAKE JOKES ABOUT THE POPE.

THE POPE IS DOPE, HAVE YOU SEENTHAT GUY'S HAT? GANGSTER.

SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED, LARRY?NOW WE ARE IN VATICAN CITY

INSTEAD OF RAPE TOWN.

>> Larry: WOW, MIKE.

I MEAN, WOW.

YOU REALLY ARE A PRO.

>> I KNOW, RIGHT.

OKAY.

ALL RIGHT.

SO WHAT IF THE GUY IS PERSISTENTAND WON'T STOP, WHAT DO YOU DO

THEN?

>> THEN I JUST TELL THE TRUTH, ITELL HIM HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.

>> Larry: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

>> WELL I JUST KEEP IT REAL ANDLOOK HIM IN THE EYE AND TELL

HIM, LISTEN YOU DON'T WANT TO DOTHAT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO HURT

YOUR FEELINGS AND THEN YOU AREGOING TO WANT TO FIGHT ME AND

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS TRICKY ICAN FIGHT AND YOU WILL BE THE

DUDE WHO GETS HIS ASS WHIPPED BYTHE COMEDIAN SO SIT YOUR ASS

DOWN AND LET ME DO MY JOB.

ARE YOU THINKING OF MY CRIMES,LARRY, NO YOU ARE THINKING OF

GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED, AIN'TYOU.

>> Larry: WOW.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WASTHINKING.

YOU CAN READ MY MIND.

NICELY DONE, MIKE YARD,EVERYBODY!

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK RIGHT AFTERTHIS!

>> OKAY.

WELCOME BACK TO THE SHOW.

WE'RE CONTINUING OUR DISCUSSIONABOUT BILL COSBY AND JOINING ME

ON THE PANEL TONIGHT IS SENIOREDITOR OF EBONY MAGAZINE JAMILAH

LEMIEUX.

>> ALSO COMEDIAN KATHLEENMADIGAN.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: AND COFOUNDER OF

CULTIVATEDWIT.COM AND AUTHOROF HOW TO BE BLACK,

BARATUNDE THURSTON

AND ALSO VERY FUNNY COMEDIAN,KEITH ROBINSON IN THE HOUSE

TONIGHT.

>> YOU KNOW I WANT TO GO TO YOUFIRST BECAUSE I WAS REALLY TAKEN

BY THE SHEER NUMBER OF WOMENTHAT CAME OUT, AND ALL THE

SKEPTICISM EVEN AFTER THENUMBER.

WHY DO YOU THINK WE CAN'TBELIEVE WOMEN?

>> I SPENT THE LAST 30 YEARS OFMY LIFE TRYING TO FIGURE THAT

OUT AND IF ANYONE CAN HELP MEOUT I WOULD CERTAINLY APPRECIATE

IT.

>> Larry: OH -->> YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT.

I DON'T KNOW.

RAPE IS THE ONLY CRIME THAT --YES, WE HAVE A SYSTEM OF

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BUTWE ARE A SOCIETY, COMMUNITY

MEMBERS, POLICE OFFICERS,DISTRICT ATTORNEYS, REALLY GO SO

FAR OUT OF THEIR WAY TODISCREDIT VICTIMS, IT IS AS IF

WE CAN'T ACCEPT THE IDEA THAT AMAN, PARTICULARLY A POWERFUL MAN

WOULD TAKE MEASURES TO TAKESOMETHING FROM A WOMAN.

>> Larry: HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT THE WOMEN ARE

EVEN SOME OF THEM ARE LYING? DOYOU GUYS BELIEVE THE WOMEN? DO

YOU THINK SOME OF THEM ARELYING?

>> ABSOLUTELY, WHENEVER YOU SEEGLORIA ALLRED, YOU KNOW SOMEBODY

IS LYING.

>> Larry: YOU THINK SHE KNOWSOME OF THE WOMEN ARE LYING?

>> YES, I THINK GLORIA ALLRED ISLIKE THE AL SHARPTON OF WOMEN.

>> YOU CAN'T GET IN THE GAMEUNLESS THERE ARE 85 PEOPLE.

YOU ARE LATE TO THE GAME SO YOUCAN'T SAME GLORIA STARTED THIS

BECAUSE SHE WASN'T EVEN AROUND.

>> WELL, WHAT I WOULD SAY EVENIF ONE IS LYING OR TWO ARE LYING

OR THREE OR TEN PERCENT, I ROUNDUP TO HE DID IT, BECAUSE THERE

IS SO MUCH PREPONDERANCE, SOMANY STORIES AND NOT MUCH UPSIDE

TO CLAIMING THAT YOU WEREVICTIMIZED BY ONE OF THE MOST

POWERFUL PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD.

>> WE HAVEN'T SEEN RAPE VICTIMSCOME UP, LIKE WE HAVE SEEN A

REALITY SHOW, SOMEONE FAMOUS -->> RIGHT, NO MERCHANDISE

OPPORTUNITY HERE.

>> WHAT IS THE BENEFIT?

>> A SNEAKER DEAL.

>> BUT DON'T YOU THINK A LOT OFTHIS PARTICULAR THING, THEY ARE

NOT BELIEVING IT BECAUSE THEYKIND OF THINK HE IS REALLY

DR. HUCKSTABLE.

>> IF HIS IMAGE WAS ALREADYAMERICA'S PERFECT GUY, DAD, IT

IS NOT LIKE IF YOU SAID OH, MYGOD I HEARD THE ACTOR THAT

PLAYED DEXTER CHOPPED PEOPLE'SHEADS OFF.

>> PEOPLE WILL SAY WELL YEAH ISAW THAT COMING.

THAT GUY.

IT IS THE IMAGE -->> Larry: IS IT ABOUT HIS

LEGACY?

>> I JUST THINK WE ARE GOING TOOHARD ON COSBY, AND WE ALREADY

ACT LIKE WE KNOW THAT HE DID IT.

JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY THE NUMBERSWE KNOW WE DON'T KNOW THAT.

>> Larry: I UNDERSTAND, IUNDERSTAND.

PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVENGUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW.

>> YES.

>> HOWEVER, THIS IS THE COURT OFPUBLIC OPINION AND THIS IS MY

SHOW AND THAT (BLEEP) DID IT.

I AM SORRY.>> BUT THERE IS NO PROOF

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> PEOPLE ARE --

>> ONE THING.

THE PROOF IS COMMON SENSE FORCHRIST SAKE WE DON'T HAVE TO

TURN OFF OUR BRAIN JUST BECAUSETHE LAW SAYS WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED

TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, I DON'TBELIEVE IN THAT, USE COMMON

SENSE THOSE STORIES ARE WAY TOOSPECIFIC ABOUT IT.

WELL, PEOPLE ARE JUDGING PEOPLEGOING TO THE SHOW, WHO ARE ALL

OF THESE PEOPLE? ONE PART OF MEWANTS TO JUDGE THEM, BUT THE

OTHER PART I THINK THAT ISSOMEBODY'S IDOL, IT IS NOT MY

IDOL, MINE IS STEVIE KNICKS.

>> SERIOUSLY .. BUT LET'S SAY IBOUGHT A STEVIE KNICKS TICKET

SIX MONTHS IN ADVANCE

AND I GOT BABY-SITTERS ANDSPRUNG FOR GOOD PARKING I HAVE A

LOT INVESTED IN THIS NIGHT AND ITURNED ON CNN AND IT SAYS STEVIE

NICKS ATE A BABY, I NEED TO HEARLANDSLIDE, I AM SORRY SHE ATE A

BABY. MAYBE SHE DIDN'T EAT THEBABY.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ] THESE TICKETS WERE SOLD A LONG

TIME AGO IS MY POINT>> I DON'T THINK IT IS THAT.

OBVIOUSLY, YOU KNOW, THERE AREPEOPLE THAT ARE BUYING TICKETS

IN REAL-TIME, SO IT IS NOT THEYARE ALL SOLD OUT TWO YEARS AGO

BEFORE THIS HAPPENED.

I THINK THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO AREGOING TO THIS SHOW TO SEE WHAT

IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

IS THERE GOING TO BE A PROTEST? IS HE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING?

IT'S LIKE WATCHING A TRAINWRECK.HOW IS HE GOING TO ADDRESS THIS

I WILL SAY THIS BILL COSBY WASONE OF MY IDOLS I WENT TO

HOWARD UNIVERSITY, HISTORICALLYBLACK COLLEGE IN WASHINGTON,

DC, THERE LARGELY BECAUSE OF ASHOW CALLED A DIFFERENT WORLD

WHICH WAS THE PRODUCT OF BILLCOSBY'S GENIUS AND HIS

INVESTMENT IN BLACK COLLEGES.

I WENT TO WATCH COSBY SPEAK WHENI WAS A SOPHOMORE AND HE SAT

THERE AND TOLD US WE WEREN'TGOOD ENOUGH AND WE NEEDED TO

PULL OUR PANTS UP AND I STILLWAS NOT WILLING TO SHAKE THIS

IDEA OF MY GREAT HERO WHO WASTHE REASON I AM A FIRST

GENERATION COLLEGE GRADUATE.

I AM HERE BECAUSE OF YOU I AMSUPPOSED TO GROW UP AND BE A

HUCKSTABLE, RIGHT? HAVE THEPERFECT HUSBAND AND PERFECT

BROWNSTONE IN BROOKLYN AND ATTHIS POINT IN LIFE I AM A SINGLE

MOTHER AND I ENDED UP BEING ASINGLE MOTHER ALMOST TWO YEARS

AGO, FAILED RELATIONSHIP, THESETHINGS HAPPEN.

>> LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT FAILEDRELATIONSHIP

>> BUT WHEN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES

FIRST UNFOLDED AND I REALIZED IWILL BE A COPARENT AND NOT

CLAIRE HUCKSTABLE I THOUGHT ILET THIS MAN AND THIS IDEA HE

CREATED DOWN.

>> Larry: YOU FELT LECTURED BYHIM.

>> I FELT LECTURED BY HIM ANDNOW I'M LIKE, HOLD ON, HOMEY

WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN YOUWERE TELLING

PEOPLE LIKE MY PARENTS ANDTELLING ME, WHEN YOU WERE

TELLING YOUNG BLACK THEN THATARE PROTESTING IN THE STREETS OF

FERGUSON WHO HAVE THEIR PANTSDOWN BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY DO

AND THAT'S HOW THEY DRESS , THATWE WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

>> I GET THE HYPOCRISY THATPEOPLE FEEL, BUT TO ME IT IS A

SIMPLE CASE OF HERE IS A FAMOUSGUY WHO PEOPLE PROTECTED AND

BECAUSE OF HIS FAME NOBODYWANTED TO BELIEVE IT.

I THINK IT IS REALLY THATSIMPLE.

>> I WILL ASK YOU A QUICKQUESTION.

BILL COSBY, GOD FORBID,DIES TOMORROW, IS HE

REMEMBERED AS A RAPIST OR ACOMEDIAN?

>> RAPIST.

>> HE IS REMEMBERED AS A RAPIST?

>> ABSOLUTELY.

>> YES, YES.

>> AND BAD SWEATERS.

>> HE IS REMEMBERED AS A RAPISTAND ALSO A MILD CARTOONIST AND

SITCOM STAR.

>> I THINK A SITCOM STAR ANDRAPIST SECOND.

>> IF HE DIED TOMORROW THISCOUNTRY HAS A SHORT MEMORY WE

DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE WOMEN, WEDON'T TRUST WOMEN, HE PULLED OUT

A PLAYBOY BUNNY SO NOWEVERYTHING IS LIKE

OH SHE HAD SEX FOR A LIVING SOWE CAN'T BELIEVE THAT.

>> GLORIA ALLRED -->> EVERYBODY BELIEVES YOU RIGHT

THERE.

PEOPLE IN HERE LIKE YES, HE DIDIT, IT IS NOT THAT PEOPLE DON'T

WANT TO BELIEVE WOMEN.

>> THE EVIDENCE IS THERE.

>> WE ARE NOT GOING TO SOLVETHIS RIGHT NOW -- AND, LARRY --

>> HOLD ON TOMORROW NIGHT OURGUESTS WILL BE GLORIA ALLRED AND

-- ACTUALLY, WE WILL BE RIGHTBECOME AND TALK ABOUT THIS SOME

MORE.

WELCOME BACK.

ALL RIGHT. IT'S TIME FOR ASEGMENT WE LIKE TO CALL KEEP IT

100.

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DON'TKNOW WHAT THAT EXPRESSION MEANS,

I LIKE WHEN THAT HAPPENS, KEEPIT 100 MEANS KEEP IT 100 PERCENT

REAL, LIKE TRUTH OR DARE, IT ISTRUTH OR TRUTH.

THAT'S ALL YOU GET AS A CHOICE.

SO I AM GOING TO ASK EVERBODY AQUESTION AND IN YOUR ANSWER YOU

HAVE TO KEEP IT 100, 100 PERCENTREAL.

GOT IT?

>> I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TOYOU.

IF YOU DO THAT, THE AUDIENCEWILL CLAP, AND IF NOT, WELL,

WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.

ARE YOU READY TO KEEP IT 100? AUDIENCE, READY?

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: OKAY.

ALL RIGHT.

I WILL START WITH KATHLEEN.

>> AH.

>> Larry: OKAY.

ALL RIGHT.

KATHLEEN KEEP IT 100, OKAY? HAVE YOU EVER LIED TO GET A MAN

IN TROUBLE?

>> IS THERE A PRIZE IF I WIN?

>> Larry: KEEP IT 100.

>> LIED TO GET A MAN IN TROUBLE.

>> NO.

>> I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE YOURPAUSE.

>> CATHOLIC, CATHOLIC SCHOOL.

JUST SAYING.

>> Larry: I THINK WE HAVE TOGIVE YOU SOME WEAK TEA

AUDIENCE.

>> NO, I NEVER HAVE.

>> Larry: I THINK SOMEBODYTOLD SOME LITTLE FIBS.

>> NO, I SWEAR.

>> Larry: OKAY.

>> NOTHING.

>> Larry: OKAY.

ALL RIGHT.

KEITH.

>> I AM ABSOLUTELY GOING TO KEEPIT 100.

>> Larry: ALL RIGHT.

I KNOW YOU WILL.

WE WILL SEE.

OKAY? ALL RIGHT.

COSBY CALLS YOU UP.

>> MY MAN.

>> ALL RIGHT.

WE WILL SEE.

HE INVITES YOU GO OUT FOR ADRINK WITH HIM AND SOME WOMEN,

DO YOU GO?

>> ABSOLUTELY.

>> WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO.

YOU WANT ME TO KEEP IT 100 ORNOT.

>> Larry: YOU KEPT IT 100.

WHOA.

>> YES.

EXACTLY.

>> Larry: WHY AM I SOUNCOMFORTABLE WITH HIS RESPONSE?

>> THAT'S NOT HOW THE GAME ISSUPPOSED TO GO.

>> Larry: ALL RIGHT.

JAMILAH WOULD YOU RATHER HE WENTTO JAIL AND NEVER ADMITTED HIS

GUILT OR ADMITTED HIS GUILT ANDSTAYED FREE.

>> I WOULD RATHER HE -->> Larry: KEEP IT 100.

>> I WOULD RATHER HE ADMITTEDHIS GUILT.

>> Larry: AND BE FREE.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: WOW.

>> I WILL GIVE YOU 200 ON THAT.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: 200.

THAT WAS VERY GOOD.

OH, VERY HIGH.

OKAY.

THAT IS VERY GOOD.

OKAY, BARATUNDE

NOW YOU WROTE A BOOK HOW TO BEBLACK, RIGHT? OKAY.

SO IF CRITICIZING COSBYMEANS YOU LOSE YOUR BLACK CARD

FOREVER, IT CRITICIZING COSBYAND YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART DID

IT BUT IF CRITICIZING MEANS YOUWOULD BE CALLED A UNCLE TOM THE

REST OF YOUR LIFE WOULD YOUSTILL CRITICIZE HIM?

>> I WOULD. I'D MANUFACTURE MYOWN BLACKNESS

I WOULD -- ARE YOU CHALLENGINGME? ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME?

THAT WAS MY 100? DON'TCHALLENGE IT.

BECAUSE HE WAS THINKING.

NO, I DON'T THINK HE IS TELLINGTHE WHOLE TRUTH ON THIS THING.

>> Larry: WOW.

>> WELL, I CAN'T LOSE MYBLACKNESS FOREVER

>> Larry: FIRST HE DOESN'TBELIEVE THE WOMEN AND NOW HE

DOESN'T BELIEVE ME.

>> LINE THEM UP.>> Larry: YOU GET THE CARD, AND

YOUR OPINION ABOUT WOMEN YOUGET ALL OF THIS WEAK TEA

>> Larry: WE WILL BE RIGHTBACK! YOU GET ALL OF IT!

>> Larry: THAT'S OUR SHOW FOR

TONIGHT.

I WANT TO THANK OUR PANELISTS,JAMILAH LEMIEUX, BARATUNDE

THURSTON, A KATHLEEN MADIGAN ANDKEITH ROBINSON, AND FINALLY LAST

NIGHT I ASKED YOU TO HELP MEKEEP IT 100 ON TWITTER.

YOU DID, HUNDREDS OF PEOPLEASKED ME QUESTIONS.

NOW REMEMBER, I DON'T GET ACHANCE TO SEE THIS QUESTION

UNTIL RIGHT NOW.

OKAY SO GIVE ME THE QUESTION.

>> OH.

OH, OKAY.

WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER HAVINGBILL COSBY ON THE SHOW AS A

PANELIST?

>> YOU KNOW, HELL, YES, I WOULDLIKE TO HAVE HIM.

I HAVE GOT -- I HAVE A LOT OFKEEPING IT REAL QUESTIONS.

IF HE KEPT IT 100 THAT WOULDBE A LOT OF FUN.

KEEP THE GOOD QUESTIONS COMINGAND DON'T FORGET THE HASHTAG

KEEP IT 100 AND TOMORROW'S SHOWWILL BE ABOUT THE STATE OF THE

UNION, OKAY? YOU CAN ASK MEANYTHING YOU WANT ABOUT

PRESIDENT OBAMA. I'LL ANSWER ONEQUESTION TOMORROW NIGHT, OKAY?

UNTIL THEN, GOOD NIGHTLY,EVERYBODY.