July 29, 2015 - Cecil the Lion & Tom Brady's Cell Phone

  • 07/29/2015

Mike Yard and Holly Walker react to the killing of a famous African lion, and Larry discusses big-game hunting with Rory Albanese, Baratunde Thurston and Bobcat Goldthwait.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: YES.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

WELCOME TO THE -- OH, MAN.

PLEASE.

WHAT A KIND AUDIENCE.

WELCOME TO THE NIGHTLY SHOW.

I AM LARRY WILMORE.

THESE SUMMER AUDIENCES, LET METELL YOU.

WE CAN ALL BE MAKING OUT RIGHTNOW WITH THESE, IF THESE CAMERAS

WEREN'T HERE.

GUYS, I HAVE TO START WITH THIS,THERE IS SON UNSETTLING NEWS OUT

OF AFRICA THIS WEEK.

NO, NO, NO.

NOT PRESIDENT OBAMA DOING THEAFRICAN VERSION OF THE CHA-CHA

SLIDE.

NO, NO, NO.

IT WAS THIS ASSHOLE KILLING ALION.

>> A MINNESOTA DENTIST FACINGDEATH THREATS, THREATS AFTER

KILLING ONE OF AFRICA'S MOSTFAMOUS LIONS.

>> WAIT, DID YOU SAY THE HUNTERWAS A DENTIST? AS IF PEOPLE

NEEDED ANOTHER REASON TO BESCARED OF THEM.

FOUR OUT OF FIVE DENTISTSRECOMMEND CREST.

I GUESS THE FIFTH WAS TOO BUSYMURDERING LIONS TO TAKE THE

POLL.

ALL RIGHT, WELL, YOU KNOW, MAYBEI AM JUMPING TO CONCLUSION,

MAYBE THIS WASN'T MURDER, MAYBETHE LION WAS TRYING TO ATTACK

HIM.

MAYBE THE LION HAD A SORE TOOTH.

MAYBE THERE WAS SOMETHING STUCKIN ITS PAW.

MAYBE THERE WAS A WITCH AND AWARDROBE SITCH.

I DON'T KNOW.

I AM JUST SAYING, GIVE ME SOMEMORE DETAILS.

>> CONSERVATIONIST SAY THEWELL-KNOWN LION WAS LURED OUT OF

THE PARK AND SHOT WITH A BOW ANDARROW AND THE NEXT DAY HE WAS

KILLED, BEHEADED AND THENSKINNED.

>> Larry: THIS IS DISGUSTING.

I MEAN, EVERYTHING JUST KIND OFHURTS RIGHT NOW.

I WISH THERE WAS SOME KIND OFNOVOCAIN FOR MY SOUL.

SOME SOUL-VOCAINE, RIGHT? WHICHSOUNDS LIKE NOVOCAIN FOR BLACK

PEOPLE BUT IT IS REALLY FOREVERYONE.

REALLY.

IT IS INCLUSIVE.

SOUL-VOCAINE, IT IS LIKE YOURCOLLARD GREENS.

ALL RIGHT.

SO WHAT WAS HIS JUSTIFICATION?

>> THE DENTIST CLAIMS HE DIDN'TKNOW THE HUNT WAS ILLEGAL, BUT

NOW -- BUT NOW HE COULD BEWANTING FOR POACHING.

>> Larry: OKAY.

SO ASSHOLE DDS DIDN'T KNOW ITWAS ILLEGAL.

WELL LET'S REVIEW WHAT HAPPENED.

HE FLEW TO AFRICA, SPENT $50,000HIRING A BUNCH OF GUYS TO GET

HIM A LION TO KILL THEN THEYLURED CECIL, ZIMBABWE'S MOST

BELOVED CREATURE OUT OF ANATIONAL PRESERVE, SHOT HIM WITH

A BOW AND ARROW.

CECIL RUNS AWAY.

HE HAS GOT AN ARROW STUCK IN HIMFOR 40 HOURS.

THEN ASSHOLE DDS CATCHES UP TOHIM, SHOOTS HIM WITH A GUN,

KILLS HIM, BEHEADS HIM, SKINSHIM AND THEN TRIED TO HIDE

CECIL'S TRACKING DEVICE, WHICHIN ITSELF IS CHALLENGING BECAUSE

IT IS A TRACKING DEVICE.

AND YOUR ISSUE IS WITH THELEGALITY OF THESE ACTIONS? NOT

THE BRUTALITY? YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM SORRY.

THIS IS MAKING ME SICK.

HOLD UP, GUYS.

I THINK I AM GOING TO THROW UPIN MY MOUTH.

I THINK I AM GOING TO THROW UPIN MY MOUTH.

ALL RIGHT.

THAT'S BETTER.

WELL, AT LEAST NOTHING CAN MAKETHIS STORY WORSE.

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, NOW THATHE IS DEAD, THE NEXT LION IN THE

HIERARCHY WILL LIKELY KILL ALLOF CECIL'S CUBS.

>> Larry: OH, MY (BLEEP).

NOT ONLY DID THEY KILL MUFASABUT NOW SIMBA AND NALA? MIGHT

DIE TOO? NOW IN THE CONTEXT OFTHIS, SIMBA AND NALA ARE

SIBLINGS BUT I DO UNDERSTANDTHAT IN THE FILM, THEY AREN'T

RELATED OR ELSE THAT WOULD GIVECAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT

GETS A WHOLE NEW MEANING.

>> THIS IS A HORRIBLE STORYGUYS, HERE TO TALK MORE ABOUT

THIS IS THE NIGHTLY SHOWCONTRIBUTOR MIKE YARD.

MIKE, WELCOME TO THE SHOW.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: I WANT TO KNOW, MIKE

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE DONETO THIS DENTIST.

>> I THINK HIS ASS SHOULD BE INJAIL, LARRY. THERE IS A BIGGER

ISSUE HERE.

>> WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TOO MUCHGODDAMN TIME AND MONEY, MAN.

>> I WOULD PROBABLY AGREE WITHYOU, BUT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF

OUR AUDIENCE PLEASE ELABORATE.

>> DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THISDENTIST PAID TO KILL POOR CECIL

THE LION? $50,000.

THAT IS ABSURD HE COULD HAVESAVED A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY IF HE

WOULD HAVE JUST SPENT IT ON WHATHE REALLY NEEDED, A PENIS

ENLARGEMENT.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> IT IS A SIMPLE FACT.

>> Larry: SO DO YOU THINK THISPROBLEM IS WIDESPREAD?

>> ABSOLUTELY, LARRY.

EARLIER THIS YEAR, A WHITEPERSON FROM TEXAS PAID $350,000

TO KILL AN ENDANGERED BLACKRHINO.

>> Larry: WOW, REALLY, THAT ISTERRIBLE, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE

A BLACK RHINO?

>> THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING.

THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING BROTHER,I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.

>> Larry: EXACTLY.

>> IF YOU CAN SAY ONE THINGABOUT RICH WHITE MEN THEY ARE

ALWAYS FINDING NEW WAYS TOATTACK BLACK STUFF IN AFRICA,

PEOPLE, OIL, RHINOS, THEY REALLYWANT IT ALL.

>> Larry: SO WHAT IS YOURSOLUTION TO THIS, MIKE?

>> WELL, LARRY I AM HERE AT THISNEW NONPROFIT I JUST STARTED, IT

IS CALLED THE HELP RICH WHITEPEOPLE USE THEIR TIME AND MONEY

WISELY FUND

>> Larry: OH, WOW.

>> Larry: THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDSPRETTY AMBITIOUS.

SO WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTIVE.

>> WELL, IT IS PRETTYSELF-EXPLANATORY, RICH WHITE

PEOPLE COME TO US AND WE OFFERTHEM IDEAS FOR HOW TO SPEND

THEIR TIME AND MONEY IN WAYSTHAT DON'T RUIN THE WORLD FOR

EVERYONE ELSE.

AND THE BEST PART OF THIS ISTHAT ALL THE DONATIONS WILL COME

FROM RICH WHITE PEOPLE.

>> Larry: WOW.

THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS PRETTYGOOD.

SO WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?

>> I HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT OUTYET.

>> Larry: OH.

>> BUT I WILL BE IN CHARGE OFALL THE MONEY UNTIL WE FIND OUT

HOW TO PROPERLY ALLOCATE THEFUNDS.

>> Larry: OKAY.

>> IT WILL BE SAFE, I PROMISE.

>> Larry: ALL RIGHT.

>> WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT AMINUTE, LARRY.

THIS DENTIST HUNTER IS MY BIGSCORE.

I HAVE BEEN HUNTING HIM FORYEARS.

>> Larry: IT IS HOLLY WALKER,EVERYONE.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: WAIT, HOLLY, YOU ARE

HUNTING THIS GUY?

>> OH, YEAH.

YEAH.

I HAVE BEEN TRACKING THISDENTIST FOR QUITE SOME TIME.

HE IS A BIG GAME HUNTER, I AM ABIG GAME HUNTER, HUNTER.

>> Larry: WHY ARE YOU DOINGTHIS? DO YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF

VENDETTA AGAINST HIM?

>> NO, IT IS NOT PERSONAL.

IT IS THE SPORT.

IT'S FOR SPORT.

AND BESIDES, IT MAKES ME FEELLIKE A BIG WOMAN TO KILL A GUY

WHO FEELS LIKE A BIG MAN BECAUSEHE KILLED A BIG LION.

>> Larry: WOW.

PRETTY STRONG.

>> LET ME TELL YOU.

>> LET ME SHOW YOU.

DON'T I LOOK GREAT?

>> LARRY THAT IS ABHORRENT.

LISTEN, AT THE HELP RICH WHITEPEOPLE USE THEIR TIME AND MONEY

WISELY FUND WE TREAT ALL OF OURRICH WHITE PEOPLE HUMANELY.

>> Larry: COME ON, MIKE, YOUJUST WANT TO TAKE THEIR MONEY.

>> HEY, I AM NOT TAKINGANYBODY'S MONEY, LARRY.

>> YOU ARE TAKING THEIR LIVES.

>> IT IS FOR SPORT, LARRY, IT ISFOR SPORT.

>> RICH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!

>> Larry: MIKE AND HOLLY,EVERYONE, WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK!

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

OKAY, GUYS.

LET'S JUMP RIGHT INTO OUR NEXTSTORY, TOM BRADY IS STILL A

CHEATER.

>> THE NFL HAS UPHELD THESUSPENSION OF TOM BRADY, AND THE

COMMISSIONER SAYS THAT BRADY,BRADY WITHHELD EVIDENCE BEFORE

MEETING WITH THE LEAGUE.

>> Larry: UH-HUH.

UH-HUH.

THIS IS TRULY A DAY OFVINDICATION FOR THE SEATTLE

SEAHAWKS FAN

TAKING OUR (BLEEP) AND JUST TOCLARIFY I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST

TO THE REGION OF NEW ENGLAND.

YOU GAVE US THE SUPERIOR OF THETWO CLAM CHOWERS.

THE RESPECT.

UH-HUH.

I JUST DON'T LIKE THE PATTERN OFCHEATING AND LYING BY THE

PATRIOTS OVER THE YEARS AND NOWWHEN INVESTIGATORS WANT TO

SEE IF BRADY TEXTED NEW ENGLANDEQUIPMENT STAFF ABOUT BREAKING

LEAGUE RULES TOM BRADYAPPARENTLY WENT OFF AND JUMPED

INTO AN EPISODE OF THE WIRE.

THE ONLY THING WE KNOW ABOUTTHE CELLPHONES IS THERE WERE

10,000 OR SO TEXT MESSAGES IN AFOUR MONTHS AFTER DEFLATE-GATE,

AS IT WERE, AND NONE OF THOSETEXT MESSAGES IS RETRIEVABLE

FROM THAT DEVICE.

WHY? BECAUSE TOM BRADY ADMITSHE DESTROYED IT AFTER

INVESTIGATORS SAID THEY WANTEDTO LOOK AT IT.

>> Larry: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAHOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO DESTROY A

PHONE CONTAINING PHOTOS THATHAVE BEEN TEXTED TO YOU BY

GISELE BUNDCHEN? I ACCIDENTALLYTOOK A PICTURE OF A PRETTY GIRL

ON AN AXE BODY SPRAY POSTEREIGHT YEARS AGO AND I STILL KEEP

THAT PHONE UP AND READY.

THERE IT IS, RIGHT THERE.

IT IS READY.

>> YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FAT ROLLSIN MY NECK.

HOW DAMNING THE EVIDENCE MUSTHAVE BEEN, THINK OF IT.

THIS IS SUCH A BALD LIE.

I MEAN, WHO IN HIS RIGHT MINDWOULD DESTROY SOMETHING JUST

BECAUSE YOU ARE DONE USING IT,RIGHT? IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE

SENSE.

IT IS CRAZY.

>> Larry: I AM DONE USING THATGLASS, GUYS! IT DOESN'T EVEN

MAKE SENSE.

ALL RIGHT.

IN OTHER FOOTBALL NEWS -- OHHERE IS AN EXCITING STORY.

BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,LET THE DRAMATIC WHOOSHES SPEAK

FOR THEMSELVES.

>> OVERNIGHT THE ARIZONACARDINALS ARE SOARING INTO THE

HISTORY BOOKS, THE TEAM NAMINGJEN WELTER TO ITS TRAINING CAMP

AND PRESEASON COACHING STAFF,BELIEVED TO BE THE FIRST FEMALE

EVER TO HOLD A COACHING POSITIONIN THE NFL (DRAMATIC WHOOSH).

>> Larry: JESUS WHOOSH CHRIST,THAT'S LIKE FOUR DRAMATIC

WHOOSHES IN TWO SENTENCES, BYCOMPARISON THERE WERE ONLY THREE

WHOOSHES IN THE ENTIREGETTYSBURG ADDRESS.

>> THAT JOKE MAKES NO SENSE ATALL BUT I APPRECIATE YOU

LAUGHING AT IT. THIS IS STILLVERY EXCITING.

A FEMALE NFL COACH.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, RIGHT? MAN.

OKAY.

OH.

SO WHAT IS HER NEW TITLE? ISSHE A HEAD COACH? OR MAYBE

DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, YOU KNOWTHEY OFTEN BECOME HEAD COACHES

AFTER THEY COORDINATE DEFENSESFOR A WHILE.

>> JEN WELTER WILL WORK WITHLINEBACKERS AS AN ASSISTANT

COACHING INTERN IN TRAINING CAMPIN THE PRESEASON.

>> Larry: OKAY.

THAT'S GOOD? CONGRATULATIONS? ASSISTANT COACHING INTERN IN

TRAINING CAMP AND THE PRESEASON WELL, I SUPPOSE IT'S A START.

BUT I MUST SAY, NFL FOLKS, SEEMSA LITTLE CYNICAL.

I MEAN THIS IS A WOMAN WHOPLAYED FOR 14 YEARS IN

PROFESSIONAL WOMEN'S FOOTBALL,WON GOLD MEDALS AND HAS A

MASTERS IN SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY ANDYOU COULDN'T LET HER BE A

REGULAR ASSISTANT COACH? IMEAN, SERIOUSLY JERRY SANDUSKY

WAS AN ASSISTANT COACH, RIGHT? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE TO PASS A

RIGOROUS BACKGROUND CHECK ORSOMETHING.

BUT JEN WELTER ISN'T THE ONLYWOMAN BREAKING THROUGH THE NFL'S

GLASS DOME CEILING.

>> SHE FOLLOWS SARA THOMAS WHOIN APRIL WAS HIRED AS THE

LEAGUE'S FIRST FULL TIME FEMALEREFEREE.

>> Larry: ALL RIGHT.

SARA THOMAS!

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: YEAH.

UNBELIEVABLE.

YOU KNOW WHAT? GOOD ON YOU,NFL.

I MEAN, YOU ARE STILL ABYSMAL INON THE MISOGYNY AND SEXUAL

ASSAULT FRONT BUT, YOU KNOW, IGUESS YOU COULD SAY THIS IS LIKE

GAINING TWO YARDS WITH 98 MORETO GO.

OKAY.

WAY TO GO, NFL.

WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK.

>>>> Larry: WELCOME BACK.

I AM HERE WITH BY PANEL,COMEDIAN AND SHOW RUNNER HERE AT

THE NIGHTLY SHOW, RORY ALBANESE.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: AND RETURNING TO THE

SHOW, WRITER AND COMEDIAN,BARATUNDE THURSTON.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Larry: AND HIS NEW

DOCUMENTARY CALL ME LUCKY OPENSAUGUST 7TH, COMEDIAN AND

DIRECTOR BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT.

OKAY.

GUYS, WE HAVE GOT TO TALK ABOUTTHIS HUNTING STORY.

THIS THING IS UNBELIEVABLE.

OF COURSE IT HAS BEEN ALL OVERTHE NEWS, THE DENTIST FROM

MINNESOTA AND ALL OF THAT WENTTO ZIMBABWE ON A HUNTING TRIP,

KILLED CECIL THE BELOVED LION,EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT.

DOES ANYBODY THINK HUNTING ISSTILL OKAY? IT FEELS LIKE ONE

OF THOSE THINGS LIKE BOXING.

>> I AM ALL FOR -- ACTUALLY,YES, I AM ALL FOR HUNTERS OWNING

GUNS, BECAUSE IT INCREASES THEODDS OF TWO REDNECKS BLOWING

EACH OTHER'S HEADS OFF.

THAT IS FINE.

THE DICK CHENEY THING.

>> I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DUDE.

>> YES, EXACTLY IT FEELSANTIQUATED TO ME.

BUT WE STILL HAVE IN OURPRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS THEY HAVE

TO DO THE GUN PHOTO.

>> YEAH, YEAH, YEAH.

>> Larry: THAT'S ALL ABOUTHUNTING.

IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU CAN USE AGUN BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOWN

SHOOTING SOMETHING WHICH ISSUPPOSEDLY AN ANIMAL, SO IT IS

HIKE WE WANT OUR PRESIDENTIALCANDIDATES TO BE ABLE TO KILL

GAME, RIGHT?

>> WE MISSED SOMETHING FROM OURPAST AS HUMAN BEINGS, WE DON'T

REALLY FIGHT THAT MUCH ANYMORE,IN THIS SOCIETY WE HAVE LAWYERS

NOW AND IT IS A LOT LESSEXCITING FOR PEOPLE, AND THEN

YOU SAY 50-YEAR-OLD MINNESOTADENTISTS, AND THAT DOESN'T

EXACTLY IMPLY RAMBO.

RIGHT? SO HE IS ACTING OUT SOMEKIND OF FANTASY HE CAN REALLY

NOT DO IN THAT CHAIR.>> HE CLEARLY WANTS TO BE

>> LIKE BAD-ASS, AND IFYOU WANT TO IMPRESS ME, BEING A

BAD-ASS -->> FLY TO AFRICA AND (BLEEP) A

TIGER.

[ APPLAUSE ]>> THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE.

>> IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?

>> TRAVELOCITY HAS GREAT DEALSON THAT.

I AM NOT TRYING TO -->> WHEN PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF

DENTISTS SOMEBODY IS NOT GOINGTO GET THEIR ROOT CANAL BECAUSE

THEY ARE GOING TO BE AFRAID OFTHIS GUY HAS A CROSSBOW IN THE

CORNER TO MESS WITH THEM.

>> IF YOU SIT IN THE CHAIR ANDYOU HAVE A BIG MOOSE LOOKING AT

YOU OR SOMETHING, THAT ISTERRIFYING.

>> I THINK TOO IT DEPENDS ONWHAT YOU ARE HUNTING.

BECAUSE IT IS A DEFINITE FACTORLIKE YOU ARE HUNTING A LION AND

THERE IS NOT THAT MANY LEFT,LIKE THERE SHOULD BE AN EQUATION

LIKE IF THERE IS MORE PEOPLE INAN ISLANDERS GAME THAN OF THE

SPECIES YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TOKILL IT.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? LIKE --AND ANYTHING WITH A NAME I FEEL

LIKE -->>THAT'S WHY WE SHOULD NEVER

>> NAME RATS IN NEW YORK CITY>> YOU KILLED JERRY!

>> DON'T WANT TO SET A TRAP ANDBE LIKE "YOU'RE MINE, STEVE!"

>> THAT'S WHY BEN LIVED.>> ASK YOUR PARENTS ABOUT BEN.

>> ALL MY JOKES YOU HAVE TO GETA DELOREAN TO GET.

>> EVEN THE DELOREAN JOKE ISDATED. EVEN YOUR TIME MACHINE

REFERENCE REQUIRES A MORE MODERNTIME MACHINE.

>> THIS AUDIENCE WASN'T EVENBORN WHEN I WAS RELEVANT.

>> I WAS HUGE IN THE EIGHTIES,YOUNG PEOPLE

>> Larry: WE COVER THE WHOLESPECTRUM HERE, MAN.

>> THE ONE THING ABOUT HUNTINGIS A ONE-SIDED SPORT MOST OF THE

TIME AND THAT IS NOT A REALSPORT MOST OF THE TIME,

IF THE LION HAD BODY ARMOR, ORIF THE HUNTER HAD TO GO NAKED

WITH JUST A SHARP BONE,HAND-TO-HAND CONTACT, THAT IS

NOT A BAD IDEA.

>> THAT IS ALSO JUST LIKE, WEARE TALKING ABOUT SPORTS, I

WOULD WATCH THAT EVERY SUNDAY,NAKED PEOPLE, A NAKED DENTIST

AGAINST A LION WITH A BONE.

>> MAYBE NOT NFL BUT I WOULDWATCH THAT EVERY SUNDAY.

>> Larry: LET'S PLAY A REALQUICK GAME OF HUNT, EAT OR PET.

OKAY? HUNT THIS OR YOU HAVE GOTTO EAT IT OR IT BECOMES A PET

AND LET'S USE THE REPUBLICANPRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES.

BOBCAT, WHO ARE YOU GOING TOHUNT?

>> IT IS PRETTY EASY.

I MEAN -->> Larry: TRUMP YOU HAVE TO

HUNT?

>> YEAH, YEAH.

>> YOU WANT TO TAKE HIM DOWN?

>> YEAH.

>> Larry: WHO ARE YOU GOING TOEAT?

>> AGAIN I AM GOING TO GO WITHTRUMP, AFTER I TARGET HIM.

WE ARE GOING TO HUNT HIM ANDTHEN EAT HIM.

I JUST WANT HIM TO GO AWAY.

>> Larry: AND WHO IS GOING TOBE THE PET?

>> HMM.

OKAY.

THINK ABOUT IT.

WELL, YEAH, DO YOU HUNT TRUMP? LIKE WHEN YOU PUT A DEER DO YOU

PUT OUT A SALT LICK.

DO YOU PUT OUT GOLD AND HE COMESOVER AND SMELLS IT? I THINK I

WOULD HUNT RICK PERRY, BECAUSE IFEEL LIKE THAT CHALLENGE.

HE HAS SOME ANTI-HUNTING SKILLS.

>> YEAH, LIKE RICK PERRY THEREIS A STORY WHERE HE WENT JOGGING

ONE TIME AND SAW A COYOTE ANDPULLED OUT A GUN AND SHOT THE

COYOTE.

YES, WHICH MEANS BEFORE THATDUDE GOES JOGGING IT IS LIKE

WHICH GUN SHOULD I TAKE? I MEANTHAT GUY, NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE,

HE MIGHT KILL YOU.

>> YOU WANT TO GO MANO A MANO.

>> CHRIS CHRISTIE.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> LAST WEEK, AND I WOULD SAY I

COULD KEEP TRUMP AS A PETBECAUSE --

>> THEY GET BORED -->> I WOULD HUNT JEB BUSH, KILL

THE DYNASTY SITUATION.

I WOULD EAT HUCKABEE.

>> EAT HUCKABEE.

>> YES, SOUTHERN BUTTER BALL.

>> THAT IS REAL GOOD, THAT ISREAL GOOD.

>> I THINK I LIKE THE HUCKABEE.

>> A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T REALIZETHAT HUCKABEE IS PREMARINATED.

>> GEORGE PATAKI BECAUSE NOBODYKNOWS HE IS RUNNING FOR

PRESIDENT.

HE IS EXOTIC.

LIKE A BEAR.

>> I JUST DID MORE FOR GEORGEPATAKI'S CAMPAIGN THAN GEORGE

PATAKI.

>> Larry: WE WILL BE RIGHTBACK! IF YOU LIVE IN THE

NEW YORK CITY AREA OR PLANNINGTO

VISIT, GRAB SOME FREE TICKETS TOTHE NIGHTLY SHOW, TAPES MONDAY

THROUGH THURSDAY, TO RECEIVEDETAILS GO TO THE

NIGHTLYSHOW.COM/TICKETS.