Forrest has one episode of Season 3 under his belt, and he lives to fight another day. By Review standards, he came out relatively unscathed. Let’s take a look as we head into episode two.
• He’s alive.
• His dog is alive.
• Deyonce, the bearded dragon, faced justice for his crimes.
• He’s alienated Suzanne even more, but at least she’s used to his behavior at this point.
• He made himself violently ill by eating a “Locorito.”
• He soiled himself in the middle of his murder trial.
• He lost his only friend in the whole world, Beyonce, the (other) bearded dragon.
• Beyonce’s death was his fault.
• Suzanne probably won’t want to talk to him anytime soon.
Not bad for a man who’s wound up in the hospital multiple times in pursuit of reviewing life — but still pretty bad for a person trying to have a normal, non-miserable existence.
HOW CLOSE IS FORREST TO COMPLETE AND TOTAL RUIN?
About as close as he was before, which is still pretty f**king close.