"ALOHA FLUFFY" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Comedy Central’s "Aloha Fluffy" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals 18 years of age or older at time of entry who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees, officers and directors of Comedy Partners (the "Sponsor"), Viacom International Inc., Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (the "Sweepstakes Administrator"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective representatives and agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and the immediate families (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals at any time during this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 3:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on October 4, 2012 and ends at 2:59 PM ET on October 31, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, go to comedycentral.com/revolution; and access the Sweepstakes entry page. Complete and submit the online entry form so that it is received no later than 2:59 PM ET on October 31, 2012. Note that as part of your entry you will be required to provide a question that you would ask Fluffy if you had a chance to meet him. While you must include a question on your entry form, it will not affect your chances of winning.
Periodically throughout the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, select "What would you ask Fluffy if you have a chance to meet him?" questions to be posted as part of the "Ask Fluffy" Twitter campaign or for other promotional purposes to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Being so selected will have no bearing on whether an entrant is chosen as a winner.
Limit one (1) entry per person or email address per day. In the event duplicate entries are received from any one person or email address in the same day, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of the judges or Sponsor. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules or are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about November 1, 2012, the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award one (1) Grand Prize: a trip for two people to attend the taping of Gabriel Iglesias' stand-up special on December 15, 2012, in Oahu, Hawaii. The prize consists of round trip coach air travel from a major commercial airport near winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor); standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations for 5 days/4 nights; two (2) tickets to the Gabriel Iglesias taping (winner's choice of the early or late show taping); an opportunity for a meet-and-greet with Gabriel Iglesias; an invitation to a luau with Fluffy and the crew on December 16, 2012; $500 spending money; and a Fluffy gift package which will include two(2) shirts, two (2) hats and a selection of CDs and DVDs. All other expenses not specified herein are the winner's sole responsibility. Air carriers, hotels and other transportation will be selected by Sponsor.
Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize: $4,600.00. Actual value will be determined by winner's residence and seasonal rates. Travel, accommodations, and activities are subject to availability and certain restrictions. Additional requirements may apply. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel dates are currently anticipated to be December 13, 2012 to December 17, 2012, but are subject to change as deemed necessary by Sponsor its sole discretion.
Guest of Grand Prize winner must be 18 years of age or older, and must complete a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for all necessary travel authorizations and for any travel insurance. Winner or his/her guest must provide hotel with a major credit card issued in one of their names to cover room security and incidental expenses, if any. Further, hotel may require the party providing a major credit card to be age 21 or older.
Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. If any element of the Grand Prize is cancelled or postponed, the remaining portion of the Grand Prize will be awarded as complete and final compensation, and no substitute compensation will be offered.
Potential winner will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Inability to contact a potential winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner selected from among remaining eligible entries. Potential winner will be required to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release within timeframe outlined in notification letter or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected from among remaining eligible entries. If potential winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner.
No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All taxes and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [i] any telecast, cable or telephone malfunctions, human error, satellite transmission failures, or delayed telecasts or preemption of or the failure of a cable affiliate to televise Comedy Central in all or any parts of the standard Comedy Central broadcast territory; [ii] the failure for any reason of an image to be displayed or the unavailability of Comedy Central to an entrant’s cable or satellite television service during any portion of the Sweepstakes; [iii] interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections including those through and/or by www.comedycentral.com; [iv] electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [v] failed, garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; [vi] any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic or otherwise; [vii] traffic congestion on the internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; [viii] late, lost, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries, email messages, or postage-due mail; [ix] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; or [xi] printing errors in Sweepstakes / advertising materials. By entering and participating, entrants agree to: [i] abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes; [ii] the use of their names, photographs, testimonials or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) by the Sweepstakes Entities for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the universe in perpetuity, including but not limited to the posting of their names on the www.comedycentral.com website, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, to the winner to the extent permitted by law; and [iii] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion and selection of an alternate winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS AND THEIR DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originate at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any potential winner who entered by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the "authorized account holder" associated with any given wireless telephone number (used by sending a text message) or email account at the time of entry, who must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cable malfunctions or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend the online portion, or any other portion, of the Sweepstakes, and to award the prizes in a random drawing from among the eligible, non-suspect online entries received up to the time of the impairment and all eligible mailed entries received.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, with jurisdiction and venue in New York, New York, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of New York, New York. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity and unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
6. WINNER LIST: To receive winner's name, mail a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Comedy Central's "Aloha Fluffy" Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 for receipt by November 30, 2012. Winner’s name may also be posted online at www.comedycentral.com.
7. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Comedy Partners, 345 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014.
Sweepstakes Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
©2012 Comedy Partners. All rights reserved.
Twitter is not a sponsor or promoter of this Sweepstakes.