- Oh my god! - [Ellie] How are you?
It is so good to see you!
- Your face is so bright,
it reminds me of the gorgeous sunshine outside.
- Oh my god Ellie-belle,
thank you so much!
Your face just glows
like a bunch of beautiful gorgeous white bunnies
hugging each other.
- Thank you so much!
That's so funny you said that
because I had a bunny when I was a kid.
His name was Daniel. - [Hasan] Oh my god!
- And a little mouse name Sandrew
And I raised them to be best friends
'cause I didn't have a best friend.
- That's really great then you know at least...
it's really great that you had friends
that were animals
because the only animalsI knew were the rats
that were in my bed
and they were fed before me.
- Please don't belittle Daniel and Sandrew like that, ok?
And at least you had a bed,
my bed was a pile ofmy dad's dirty laundry.
- Oh wow, you had clothes,
because me I didn't even get clothes until I was 28,
I just walked around naked.
- My family was all for clothes,
they were so for clothes
that they foreclosed on their house when I was 12.
- Your house was foreclosed on?
That's so great thatyou actually had walls.
You know the first time I saw walls?
When I got this job over here!
- I'm too blessed to be stressed,
ok? - [Hasan] Oh really?
- Yeah, that's how happy I am.
- I'm really happy Ellie,
I don't know if youcan see how happy I am?
- No, I can tell how happy you are
because it takes a really happy person
to perceive how happy a person is.
- Oh, oh!
- And my smile is a lot bigger than yours!
- Oh it is?- [Ellie] Yeah!
- You know what, becausemy orthodontist told me,
"Wow your smile is twiceas big as Ellie's."
- How is that possible?
- [Hasan] It is possible!
- When my face is twice as big!
- Yeah, Okay!
You got me!
- I have to go!
- Ok, it was so good seeing you.
- It's so good to see you
- We are so happy, oh my god! - [Ellie] Have a blessed day!
- Have a great day!
And you have a great interview, okay?
- [Ellie] Thank you. - Trevor's gonna love you.
- I hope so! - [Hasan] Yeah, yeah!
- Bye. - [Hasan] Bye, Bye.
I'm happier than her.