- Alright, I'm herewith Audra McDonald.
It's time for the game welike to call Keep It 100.
Keep It 100.
Alright, you knowhow this works.
You have to keep your answer.
I give you a question.
Gotta keep it 100 percent real.
If you do, you getthe nice sticker.
If not, gotta throwsome weak tea at ya.
- I'm so nervous.
- Yeah, oh no, thisis a really fun one.
You'll get it.
Okay, you're expecting?
- Yes I am.- [Larry] Congratulations.
- Thank you.
(audience cheers loudly)
- Very exciting.
You're given not onlythe power to create life
You're giving the power toend racism forever, okay?
All you have to do
is name your babyafter Donald Trump.
- [Larry] That's all youhave to do, racism gone.
- [Voiceover] Look at her face!
- [Voiceover] Evenif it's a girl!
- [Larry] Doesn't matter.
That's all you haveto do, racism gone.
It's on you, girl.It's in your court.
Hold on a second.
- End racism forever?- [Larry] Mm-hmm.
- I would name, I would.- [Larry] Donald Trump
- But I would, I wouldsay, I would spell it.
- Hey little Donald Trump.
- Hold on, here,hold on, I got it.
I would do it, but Iwould spell it like
D A W N U L D
- Black folk style
- Black folk style,I would spell it.
R U H H H
M P U H.
- And a put a 'La' in front.
- (Audra) LaTruhhhmpuh.
- Alright.- [Robin] That works.
- That's good enough for me.(audience cheers)
She's expecting, I gottahave her keep it.
She's expecting, she'swith child, you guys.
I would never gottenher to keep it 100.
Audra McDonald, everybody.
Kept it a thousand.