(static tone music)
- All right, I'm here with DeRay Mckesson,
and it's time for the game we like to call
Keep it at hunnit.
Keep It One Hunnit.
You know how it works, DeRay,
I ask you a question, you have to keep your answer
If you do, you get one of these.
If not, I'm gonna have
to throw some weak tea at you.
- Okay. Let's see.
- [Larry] All right?
- I'm nervous.
- [Larry] 100%, not 99.
- Okay. - [Larry] Right, okay.
- [Larry] You, and you alone, can end racism forever.
You have been given that power.
All you have to do is have the rebel flag
tattooed on your back.
- Oh shit.
- Confederate flag.
A full back piece, we're talking,
like neck to waist.
Oh, and you have to walk around shirtless
for the rest of your life, all right?
(Mike laughs loudly)
No, no vests.
- [Mike] Oh!
- And if you do wear a vest,
Confederate flag's gotta be on the vest,
that's all I'm saying, okay?
You doin' it?
- For the culture, yes.
- You doin' it?
- He's doin' it!
That was quick!
- I had no doubt.
- [DeRay] For the culture. - [Mike] I had no doubt
- He had no doubt.
- [Mike] I had no doubt, he had no doubt about it.
- All right, nowyou gotta do it.
Now you gotta do it.
- [Mike] I'd do it to end racism.ú
- For the culture.