- All right, I'm here with DJ Drama.
It's time for the game that I like to call
Keep It 100.
Keep it 100.
You know it works,
I give you a question,
you have to keep your answer 100% real.
If you do, you get one of these.
If not, gonna have to throw some weak tea at you.
This can get real.
- Get real man, this is a fun one though, all right?
You're on a DJ, rap and hip-hop cruise, all right?
- Cruise right.
Cruise ship, right?
- Everyone who's anyoneis on board, all right?
Suddenly the boat sinks in shark-infested waters.
- And you find yourselfin a life raft,
that can only hold two people.
Worst boat ever.
Worst safety standards ever.
This life raft can only hold two people.
- You're already in it.
- All right.
- [Larry] Up swim Drake and Meek Mill.
- Up swim Drake and Meek Mill.
- And they both want in your raft, you can only save one.
- I can only--
- You can only save one.
Drake or Meek Mill.
Who are you pulling to safety,
and who is swimming with the sharks?
- [Larry] Who gets eaten?
- Probably gonna save Meek.
- [Larry] You'regonna save Meek?
- [Woman] Oh!
- [Larry] You're gonna let Drake get eaten?
- [Man] Cause Meek is from Philly.
- I mean, you know, he can survive.
He's a tough guy.
You'd think he could get by with the sharks, right?
He's gonna be able to get through--
He swims with sharks all the time!
- He don't want twolight-skinned dudes in the boat.
- I think you kept it 100, you got your sticker right there.
That's keeping it 100 right there.
Throw Drake over that--
- [Man] Oh that's funny.
Two light-skinned (laughing).