- Alright I'm here with PaulScheer it's time for the game
that I call keep it 100.
Keep it one hunny.
- [Paul] Aw man.
- Paul you know how it works,
keep your answer 100% real,
you get one of theselovely stickers.
- I know, I cannot wait.
- [Larry] You getthe weak tea right?
- All right.
- [Larry] That's how it works.
- Cuz I'm already nervous.
- [Larry] Alright, no no, no.
- But for the web, I don'thave to be that nervous.
- Yeah, this was reallyfun though, okay.
So you started in the sketchshow, Human Giant, alongside
Aziz Ansari and Rob Huebel.
- Right, two very funny guys.
- Very funny guys.- [Larry] Right.
(audience cheers and applauds)
- Now you'reproducing a new show
called Filthy Preppy Teen$,
everybody make sureyou check that out.
It's about rich kidswho are lost at sea.
- Okay, veryinteresting, I like it.
Okay, so now in a momentof life imitating art,
- you suddenly find yourselfshipwrecked and stranded
on a desert islandwith Aziz Ansari
- [Larry] and Rob Huebel.
- After four weeksyou all realize
you're gonna starve to deathunless you eat someone.
It's your decision onwho's gonna be eaten.
- [Larry] Who's gonna be dinner?
Huebel goes down?
- Yeah, he's a meatier guy.
Aziz is a small little guy,
how much food am Igonna get off Aziz?
That's like eating a cornishgame hen or a turkey,
you gotta go to the turkey.
- That was pretty quick,you gave that answer.
(audience cheering and clapping)
I gotta give it to him.
- I mean I'm notlooking forward to it,
but I'm dying and Igotta eat my meat.
- I just, I thought youmight go for the dark meat,
(cheering drowns out speaker)Paul Scheer, everybody.
Is that wrong, something wrong?