Official Rules MTV/Comedy Central/ CMT & Wendy's®That Frosty®Life Sweepstakes (" MTV/Comedy Central/ CMT & Wendy's®That Frosty®Life Sweepstakes ")
Sponsored by Viacom Media Networks and Wendy's®
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period:The MTV/Comedy Central/ CMT & Wendy's®That Frosty®Life Sweepstakes (MTV/Comedy Central/ CMT & Wendy's®That Frosty®Life Sweepstakes) The Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time "EDT" on May 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (EDT) on May 31, 2018 Sweepstakes Period &Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (EDT) on May 31, 2018.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The "MTV/ Comedy Central/ CMT & Wendy's® That Frosty® Life Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on May 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (EDT) on May 31, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (EDT) on May 31, 2018.
4. To Enter: Entry is via Instagram and Twitter. A public Twitter or Instagram account is required for entry. You may enter on your web enabled mobile device via the Twitter or Instagram app during the Sweepstakes Period by (a) uploading a photo of yourself with an image of a Wendy's Frosty (the "Wendy's Product") (the " Photo") along with the hashtag #ThatFrostyLifeSweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes Hashtag"), (b) next, "share" your Photo within the Twitter or Instagram app, as applicable after logging into your account, and (c) follow Sponsor's Instagram and Twitter accounts [so you can see updates and announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, including, the winner's notification announcement to see if you've won (pending verification) in addition to the winner notification described in Section 5 below to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the "Entry"). Alternatively, you may enter without uploading a Photo with the Wendy's Product by sharing who you would bring along for a Baller Getaway along with #ThatFrostyLifeSweepstakes hashtag via Twitter or Instagram to count as one (1) Entry. You must submit your Entry in accordance with the foregoing instructions during the Sweepstakes Period to count as an Entry. Submission of an Entry via Twitter or Instagram using the Sweepstakes Hashtag constitutes Entrant's acceptance of these Official Rules. Entrants must complete their Entries as directed and within the timeframe specified by Sponsor. Failure on behalf of an entrant to comply with the foregoing may result in an incomplete or disqualified Entry. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a Submission qualifies as an Entry.
The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram account/Twitter account associated with the Entry. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that you are solely responsible for all data charges that you may incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Please contact your participating mobile service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. Limit five (5) Entries per person per day. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as ("Eligible Entries"). The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Please note that if you do not respond to the winner's notification described in Section 5, you will be disqualified and another winner may be selected. Any entrant suspected or found to be submitting automated Entries of any kind will be disqualified. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the Entrant (the "Entrant"). Entrant must be the only person depicted in the Photo unless he/she has received express permission to include any other person appearing recognizably in the Photo; provided, however, that minors may not appear in Photos. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized subscriber of the Instagram and Twitter account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an Instagram account by Instagram or a Twitter account by Twitter.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS AND METADATA SUBMITTED FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE. IN ADDITION, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR ENTRIES MAY BE RETWEETED OR REPOSTED BY THE PUBLIC OR OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
Entrant agrees: (i) that he/she has all rights to the contents of the Entry all components thereof, and that Entrant has obtained all rights, consents and permissions, including, but not limited to those of persons participating/appearing in the Photo, necessary to grant the rights granted herein, ; (ii) that the Entry does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) that the Entry is free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Entry in the manner authorized herein and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity or claims, or infringe on any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever, including but not limited to claims for re-use fees or residuals; and (iv) that the Entry is not and will not be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene.
Entrant shall retain all copyright in and to his/her Entry; provided, however that entrant agrees that by entering into this Sweepstakes he/she is granting Sponsor (and its subsidiaries and affiliates and affiliated broadcast stations and networks, successors and assignees and licensees) the non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable right and license, but not the obligation, to exhibit, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, edit, dub, superimpose, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform and distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, the Entries and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, in any manner, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised for any purpose, throughout the world in perpetuity. Sponsor may use the Entries (or any portion thereof, including, without limitation an entrant's, Twitter or Instagram screen name) to advertise, promote and publicize, the Sweepstakes, Sponsor's business, products and worldwide programming services and/or Sponsor's websites in all media throughout the universe and may authorize others to do so; such advertising, promotion and publicity may include portions and excerpts, in addition to cut-in, synchronized, dubbed and superimposed versions of the Entries. The undersigned acknowledges that Sponsor may use the Entries in accordance with the permission granted herein without any payment to the undersigned or any third party.
Entrants agree that Entries shall not contain, include or involve any of the following:
• Gratuitous obscenity
• Crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols
• Gang signs or symbols
• Excessive, extreme or gratuitous violence
• Glamorization of illegal drug or alcohol use
• Commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements, except with respect to the Wendy's Product as expressly permitted herein
• Unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted material (e.g., music, etc.)
• License plates, phone numbers, personal addresses – physical or email or otherwise
• Website or web page links
• Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others
• Trespass or the violation of other people's rights or property
• Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress)
• Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules
• Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
• Any minors
Language and themes contained in Entries will be evaluated by Sponsor based on content and societal acceptability.Sponsor is not obligated to, use, publish, display or broadcast any submitted Entries (in whole or in part). Each entrant acknowledges that Sponsor will rely on such entrant's agreement and compliance with these Official Rules when entrant submits or attempts to submit the entry. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entries that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of its standards and practices policies or the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor may modify or edit any materials related to an Entry or request entrants to do so, so that such materials meet such guidelines.
In submitting an Entry into this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to, confirms and represents to Sponsor that neither he/she nor anyone else has engaged or taken part in (or induced or encouraged anyone else to do so) in any activity or conduct in connection with this Sweepstakes that: (A) may or is likely to harm or create a risk of harm, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to any person, other living thing or any property; (B) may/or is likely to create a risk of any other loss or damage to person, living things or property; (C) is or may constitute a crime, unlawful or non-consensual activities (e.g., conduct that could lead to criminal prosecution), tortuous conduct (e.g., conduct that could lead to civil prosecution) or the violation or infringement of the rights of any other party; or (D) violates any of the terms or conditions of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection and Notification. There will be one (1) grand prize winner (the "Winner") The Winner will be selected at random by Sponsor on or around June 5, 2018 from among all Eligible Entries received. Time is of the essence in awarding the Grand Prize. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the forty-eight (48) hour period following the potential Winner's selection to contact the potential Winner via direct messaging to Winner's Twitter or Instagram account, as applicable and via tweets and/or comments from Sponsor via its @MTV, @TRL, @ComedyCentral and/or @CMT social accounts. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly during the forty-eight (48) hour period in which he/she is being contacted, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. This process will be repeated until a potential Winner responds, as time permits, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner from among the Eligible Entries received in the event that a potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
6. Winner's Verification: The potential Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, social security or resident alien identification number, within three (3) days of being notified as the potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received, if time permits, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if such Winner is deemed to be a Qualifying Minor) must sign within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of each of the Sweepstakes Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes and (b) except where prohibited, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness, signature, voice and biography for advertising and publicity purpose without additional compensation. Guest (as hereinafter defined) must also execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where imposing such conditions is legal, a promotional release within the time limit stated in the prize notification. Winner agrees to the foregoing and in addition Winner agrees to obtain, upon request of Sponsor any additional documentation and releases necessary to prove his/her unrestricted ownership in all materials contained in his/her entry and Sponsor's right to use such entry, in whole or in part, without limitation in all media and for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or further obligation to the Winner. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's agreement to sign such releases. In addition, if selected as the Winner, Entrant must also complete (or his/her parent or legal guardian if such Winner is deemed to be a Qualifying Minor) any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize awarded and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Sponsor or Winner may forfeit the prize at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary. The affidavit of eligibility provided prior to the receipt of the Grand Prize must be complete and must include Winner's (or his/her parent's or legal guardian's if such Winner is deemed to be a Qualifying Minor) social security or resident alien identification number.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A POTENTIAL WINNER (AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH POTENTIONAL WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Grand Prize (1): Only one Grand Prize will be awarded. The Winner will have the option to receive ONE (1) of following prize options:
Prize Option #1: MTV- one (1) Gift Card redeemable for concert tickets and trip for two (2) to New York City for a TRL set visit
Prize Option #2: CMT- Trip for (2) to Nashville, TN to attend a Crossroads taping
Prize Option #3: Comedy Central- Trip for (2) to New York City to attend a comedy show.
Each of the prizes include: (a) round-trip coach airfare for Winner and his/her one (1) guest (the "Guest") between a gateway airport in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States nearest Winner's primary home and the destination city (if Winner resides within a 150 mile radius of the applicable destination city, airfare for Winner and Guest will be replaced with ground transportation); (b) roundtrip shared shuttle transportation between the airport and hotel in the destination city; (c) two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one standard room based on double occupancy, room and tax only) in the destination city, (d) two (2) tickets/passes to be used by Winner and his/her guest to the applicable prize option event, and (e) a $500.00 VISA gift card
Each of the foregoing prize options shall be referred to as a "Grand Prize"). Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded.
If the Winner resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian who must be deemed the allotted Guest. Guest traveling with Winner must be at least eighteen (18) and the age of majority at time of travel. If the Winner is a qualifying Minor, the Grand Prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Prize fulfillment is subject to availability of services. Grand Prize is only redeemable within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States. Trip fulfillment is subject to availability and airline seat availability. The trip may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value elements may not be substituted by Winner. Winner is responsible for: travel insurance; meals and beverages (except as expressly included herein); local and long distance telephone calls; communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between his/her home and the departure airport; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. The approximate retail value (the "ARV") of the Grand Prize is $2,400.00 (USD) however, the actual final retail value of the Grand Prize may be higher or lower based on point of departure. Any difference between the final value and the approximate retail value will not be awarded. Grand Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and his/her Guest must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and provider's approval. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the Winner will be forfeited. If Grand Prize is forfeited, and there is sufficient time to determine and notify an alternate winner, the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and his/her Guest are responsible for obtaining all proper documentation prior to travel. Winner and his/her Guest must present valid U.S. Government issued photo ID's to partake in Grand Prize and meet any other travel requirements of airline and/or hotel (at Sponsor's sole discretion). Winner and his/her Guest are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents, including proof of identification. Guest must complete and return a Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. A potential Winner is not a recipient of prize until he/she has been verified as the Winner by the Sponsor. Upon finalizing all travel arrangements for Winner and his/her Guest, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded prize to the Winner and Winner assumes full responsibility for his or her prize. If for any reason whatsoever Winner is unable to travel after all arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to him/her. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the prizing. Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state or local taxes on prize based upon the value of the prizes as set forth in these Official Rules and will be issued an IRS form 1099 for the value as published in these Official Rules. If the Event is canceled, rescheduled, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Winner other than to supply the trip portion of the Grand Prize as described within one (1) year from date of prize notification, minus the tickets to the Event. Any details related to the Grand Prize not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The tentative date for fulfillment of the Grand Prize is by December 31, 2018 however such date is subject to change in Sponsor' sole discretion. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
8. General Terms: Noncompliance by any entrant with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE WINNER OR HIS/HER GUEST(S) THAT MAY, IN ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES GOOD FAITH DETERMINATION, BRING ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE GRAND PRIZE INTO DISREPUTE OR OTHERWISE SHED A NEGATIVE LIGHT ONTO ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES , OR ANY ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED, AND THE WINNER AND/OR HIS/HER GUESTS MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE ANY LOCATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE GRAND PRIZE).
The Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any incomplete, lost, late, delayed, misdirected or garbled entries or failure to receive entries, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize or the Winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor's programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason that Sponsor deems necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and to determine the Winner in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be modified or terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be given by Sponsor via Sponsor's Twitter or Instagram account and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and decisions of Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10.Request for the Name of the Winner and Official Rules: For the name of the Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Viacom Media Networks
"Wendy's® That Frosty® Life Sweepstakes"
Attn: K. Sze
1515 Broadway,New York, NY 10036
Please note on the front left hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or the names of the "Winner". Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winner must be made by July 31, 2018.
11.Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. on behalf of the "MTV", "Comedy Central" and "CMT" programming services, 1515 Broadway, New York, New York 10036. Twitter and Instagram are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes and in no way endorse or are responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes.
Wendy's® and Frosty® are registered trademarks of Quality is Our Recipe, LLC.