- Man, this street looks grimy.
- Oh, shit,a dead prostitute.
Damn, she lookkinda smashable.
I wonder if thatplumbing still work.
- [laughing]- Yeah, these motherfuckers
is dry and riedel.- Shalom, bitch.
- Oh, shit, we justrolled up on a set.
- Yo, this is Shalom AvenueRydaz territory, partna!
- Yeah, l'chaim motherfucker!Challah at ya boy.
- I'm a step-Jew.Lemme handle this.
Look, homey, we didn't meanto roll up like this.
We just tryin' to get backto Chamberlain Heights.
- Chamberlain Heights, huh?You know you gotta pay
a little street tax, right?
- Come on, man.How you finna play me like that?
I'm part of the tribe, too.You know that Holocaust thing?
I believe that shitcould really happen.
- Aye, yo,get the Shackles.
- Aye, man.- Aye, why don't y'all
do something before theInglourious Basterds smoke us.
- Not so fast.- [gasping]
all: Whoa!- What are you doing?
- Aye, back away, homey,
or it's"Sorry Ms. Jackson."
- Aye, come on, man.That's one of them new 20s.
- Yo, cool down,he's barely had
a chance to live.- Don't do anything stupid.
Let's talk about this.- Grab the Shacks.
Mazel teezy,my neezies.
[all panting]- Oh, boy, okay.
- Uh, this is notworth it.