- Dude, that environmental filmwe watched
was a mind-blower;I'm serious when I say
I feel bad for peoplewho haven't seen it.
- Oh, I feel so sorryfor the fools
that aren't evenintelligent enough
to follow alongwith an environmental film.
I mean--and I don't wantto get into it,
but you know what it is?
The educational system,and I don't want to get into it.
- Yes, I know.- Dudes.
The food truck outside,the guy dropped a corn dog
on the ground, and thenhe gave it to me for free,
and then he only charged me$2 for the mustard.
- Come on, Adam.Get your head in the game.
We are stocking up
for an imminentearthquake tsunami here.
- Mm, except for earthquaketsunamis aren't real.
What is real isa "girthquake punani."
It's a sex move that I made upwhen you guys were watching
dumb environmental films.
It goes like this..Comes in, rolls in.
- Uh--- And what, that's your penis?
- Yeah, that was my penis.Now the whole house is shaking.
Now it chills for a second--aftershock, aftershock--
- That is a private momentfor your wife.
Stop it.- Aftershock.
- Educational system at work.
- Yeah, what educationsystem, right?
- Exactly.- My goodness.
- Hey, Adam, maybe--whoa.
- I'd be so good at sucking--what's up?
- Adam, next time we're watchingan environmental film,
you may want to come intothe room and, I don't know,
try to follow along.
That is, if you even havethe attention span.
- Watch this.Focus of a laser.
Oh, nothing will breakthis focus.
- Who wantsto play hide-and-seek?
- Okay, I'll hide first.Losers!
- All right.
- I saved the corn dog.