Three. Oh, hey.What's up, guys?
- Are you filming?Is it cool if we're in here?
- It's actually very coolthat you're in here.
I'm super-pumped.This director,
he's, like, shootinga documentary on me right now.
It's, like,30 for 30 style, like--
- All thisfor Comedy Central?
- [whispering]I honestly don't know
what it's for.I have no idea!
He says he, like,knows me from my hometown.
It's like a fluff piece,I think.
Just pretend likethey're not even here.
- Perfect, man.We weren't even here
to work out anyway,you know.
We're just hoping to seesome girls with some butts
that would drive us nuts.- Oh, you dirty dogs.
- Look, it's crazy.Look at this!
Look, look, he's nuts.- Oh, break it down!
- He's driven nuts.- Oh-ho-ho. You nasty thing.
- Okay, sorry to interruptwhatever this is.
We need to keep going.
- I'm sorry, guys.Yeah, all right.
I'll--I'll catch upwith you later.
I hope you're driven nuts...- My man.
- By big old butts.
- Yeah, what I want to do--
- I have, like, a little pimpleright there.
If we could Photoshopthat out.
- It's not rolling.- Okay, yeah.
- So what we wantto do is sort of
get your comedic proc--I want to film you
sort of doingwhat you'd normally do
when you're writing comedy.
- My processwhen I write comedy.
[singsong]I'm writing jokes! Comedy--
[dramatic music] - Genius or idiot?
- Okay, Adam, that's a cut.That was really good, man.
- Did you get it?Hey, did you get it?
It was funny 'cause I waswriting under a waterfall.
- This is gonna be easierthan I expected.
[chuckles]- Yeah, I can't hear you
'causeI'm under a waterfall.
[theme music plays]