- You ready?You all set?
I got you.
Kevin Hart here,and I'm comfortable.
Real comfortable.I got my shoes off.
I got my thighs out.
Why am I comfortable?
I'll tell you why, because I'min Birmingham, Alabama.
It's a city with good peopleand people who love to laugh.
How do I know that?Because I've done comedy
here several times, man.
This penthousethat I'm in right now?
The first penthousethat I've ever stayed in.
I ain't lying, 'cause I'vestayed--that's a lie.
I can't lie to you guys.
I--I wanted to stayin this penthouse,
when I was coming to Birmingham,but I couldn't afford it,
so I stayed in the junior suite.It's not about me.
Let's not evenmake this about me.
We're here to find new talent.
The new generation of comediansthat are coming--
What are you--what are you doing?
- Have you seen a phone?I'm trying to
order room service.- Brother, I'm doing--
- Where the phone at?- I'm doing the intro.
- Hey, you got cable?- I'm doing the intro!
- My room ain't got cable.- Ju--
This is not your room.It's mine.
- You right, you right,you right, you right...
- Where the phone?- This is my room.
- Where the phone?- I ain't got no phone.
- What--? I said it's--[yells]
- There go the phone.There go the phone.
- Now I got the phone.
- Ha, how y'all getkeys to my room?
That's the questionof the day.
People are gonna thinkthat we--that we're grouping up,
but that's not the case,'cause I'm a star.
We're here to talkabout the new gen--
- Kev, how much you sayI got to put in on this?
- I said get your assto the room, Harry.