Body camera on just incaseanything happens
How's it going?- Good, good.
- What's your name?- Joe Ross.
- Joe Ross,good to see you, Joe.
What do you do?- I'm in the crime lab.
I work in DNA.
- You work in DNA?
Nice--oh, no, never mind.
That's [bleep] gross.
Oh, my God,so you work in forensics.
Oh, you're oneof the creepy ones.
So you workwith a lot of, uh,
blood and jizz?
These guys ever tryto get you to find out
who's [bleep] their wife?
- I can't divulgethat information.
I can't divulgethat information, Jeff.
- All right.Anyway...
How you doing,Izzy?
- I'm good, Jeff.
- This is your brotherright here?
- This guy that lookslike a male stripper?
And who are you,Tragic Mike?
What kind of copare you?
- I'm with these,uh, crossing guards.
- You work on a bicycle?
- Yeah, I do.
- Does that, after a few hours,start to hurt your vagina?
Why is your brother a copbut he dresses like a magician?
When your brother became a cop,did that inspire you to join?
- I think I was a copbefore him.
- Really?- Yeah.
- Oh, shit.- Not really.
- Whoa.- Not really.
- He was a muni cop.
- A muni cop?Wow.
- It's just a security guard
of City Hall,libraries, and parks.
Just saying.Ask the crowd.
They'll tell you.
- Izzy, that's great.
A lot of cops have familywho are also cops, huh?
- Oh, yeah, yeah.
We're all a big family,but, yeah, most--
father and son, right there.
Yeah, there's a lot of brothers,lot of families on the job.
- By the way, I'm not so sureabout the father-son thing.
- You want me to do the DNA,just double-check?
- Find out.- All right.
I'll do the jokes, creeper,okay?