- ♪ Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn ♪
♪ Damn, son ♪
- Double dates are so much morefun when its just two people.
- Mm-hmm.And how delightful
that we can be in sucha romantic setting
and not even think aboutgetting back together?
[chuckles]- That's so true.
- Mm-hmm.- We are just friends now.
- [giggles]See? It just feels so normal.
- Yes, it's like playinga game of chess
or being pen pals.
Oh, call me Mr. Buttfingers,
I've gotten chocolateall over your face.
Shall I lick it off?- Oh, well--
- As a friend.- I think that would be fine,
but only as a friend.- Of course.
- Hmm.That felt so normal.
- It was almostlike kissing, though.
- Oh, yes.[chuckles]
- Okay, I havea silly question for you.
- Yes?- Is there such a thing
as friends who kiss?- Hmm. Sure there are.
They're called "pecking pals."- Oh.
- Yes, they're all the ragein Boise.
- Hmm.- Shall we try?
- I think that would be fine.- Okay.
[laughs]- I felt nothing.
Should we try once morewith tongue?
- Mm-hmm. Yes.- Okay.