Look at these beautiful faces.
- Yeah, we got an old "Meltdown"shirt right there.
Got a "Meltdown" shirt.- Oh, my God.
Wow. You're cool.
What's your name?- Twan.
- Twan? How do you spell that?
- Uh, T-W-A-N.
- Okay, you had to thinkabout it.
- It's not using a littleapostrophe thing, it's--
- Oh, you were like, should I--can Kumail Nanjiani
handle a non-standard name?
- How many apostrophesare in your name?
- I left them out.My stage name has none.
- What is it?Is it Ku'umail?
- No, I'm not from Hawai'i.
- We don't use an apostrophe.It's called an 'okina.
And it's our 13th letter,kind of.
- How many letters are there?
- Your entire language
has 12 1/2 letters?
- Who needs more than that,bruddah?
Cheehoo!- The world.
Don't clap for that.
- Nah, nah,these kind of bruddahs,
they know what up, eh?
- That's why whenever--I went there once,
and all street nameswere like five Ks,
and then a couple Us.
- Yeah, you'll never see
longer street signsthan in Hawaii.
They'll be about this long--- Yeah.
- 'Cause it's, you know.- [mimicking Hawaiian]
- That's--that's most likelya word.
That's most likely...
- Yeah, we were driving,and we would get lost,
and they were like,"Oh, you--I understand.
"You went to [gibberish].
You should have goneto [gibberish]."
- "You're such an idiot.See ya, bruddah."
- You applaud
his blatant racism?
- I can't be racist.
- Why, 'cause you're Italian?