- The prince is coming today,
and even thoughI've never met him,
I know that he isthe right person
to spend the restof my life with.
- I've been lifting weightswith my vagina
in anticipation of my futurehusband's arrival.
I hope he likes muscles.
- I am Prince Apato,
and this is my loyal servant,Parshwall.
- Even though I've only knownPrince Apato for one day,
I know he's the love of my life,and if he doesn't pick me,
I'm going to kill myself.
[light piano music]
- Very nice to meet you.
Very nice to meet you.- [giggles]
- I'm sorry, but you've beeneliminated.
- I'm not even part of this.
- Meeting you feels like fate.
- I've prepared a poem.
"Hello, Prince Apato.
"What have you got-o?
"I look forwardto marrying you...
- No one told me we weresupposed to prepare something!
I prepared a dance.
- I admire your bravery.
Muscular dystrophy is veryprevalent in my country.
- Sorry, sir, but I believethat is my job.
- Ah, apologies, but I amthe prince's butler.
I will pour.
- Deeply sorry, sir, but you are
in Bellacourt Manor now,
and I am the butler here.
- No, a thousand apologies,
but it seems that the prince'sflute has been left empty,
so there is no butler.
- I deplore the brayingof the serving class.
Both of you,out of my vision field.
- So tell me, Prince,
what do you think of my girls?
- In one word?
- I cannot possibly choosebetween the two of you,
so I will take each oneof you on a date
and see who charms me the most.
- To true love.
- And binding contracts.