- How do you think I becamethe Moses of my people?
You think they just startedcalling me that on their own?
- We've never really thoughtabout other people ever,
so I don't know.
- Well, honey child,I thought of that shit, mm-hmm.
You ever hearof Jelson Paramour?
- No.- Exactly.
Jelson freed more slavesthan anybody in history,
but he didn't know a thingabout branding.
He wanted to call itthe "Slave Connection."
- But slavery hadsuch a negative connotation.
- So I said to him,"Let's make it about trains."
White folks love themselvessome trains.
- We really do.[giggles]
- 20 years later,I'm a legend.
Someday, they'll evenput me on money.
- We love money.
- And Jelson?
Threw himselfin front of a train.
- Very ironic.
- It is funny.[laughs]