- Hey.- [sobbing]
Oh, I am notgoing back out there.
I'm done, I have nothing.
- You don't have to,you don't have to.
I put Whoopee on, okay?
- Oh, no.- What?
- Not Whoopee.- No, what?
- It's just fart jokes!- Yeah, but from the master.
They love him.
- You don't care--[farts] and neither do I.
Whoopee cushion.Well, well, well.
- Its over for me!It's over!
There's not evenwater back here!
There's no water!
Who was that little girl?
I'll just die![bulbs shatter]
I will break you!
Like they broke me!
- You gotta get some whoopee![farts]
[laughter and applause]
You're betterthan this, okay?
- Why can't wedo a show together?
We've been comedypartners for decades.
- You know why we can'tdo a comedy show together.
[somber piano music plays]
- That's not why.
- Yeah, you're right.
Look at me.
This is going to be okay,all right?
Now, give me your eyes.
Come on, give me your eyes.
Give them to me.- Oop.
- Look at me.- You can have them.
- Come on.- There they are.
- Give me 'em.- They're yours.
- Give me your eyes.- Here they are.
- Give me thosebig, old eyeballs.
Give me your eyes,give me your eyes.
Give 'em to me.I'm going to get them.
- I'm lookingright at you.
You want 'em so bad?- Yeah, I want them!
I want 'em!I'm going to get 'em!
- Take 'em.- I'm gonna get 'em!
- Take 'em!- I'm gonna get 'em.
Are you readyto go back on that stage
and give these peoplethe finale they deserve?
- I don't have my horse.
- Hey, you've hadyour horse inside you
the entire time.
[touching piano music plays]