- What makes a good roast joke?
- It's a mix, isn't it?
It's got to be funny first,
and then impossibly cruel andtrue.
If it doesn't ring true, eh.
- I like when they just cut tothe core.
You know what I mean?
I just hope we don't all go
to the political correct way
where people just get like,
"Oh, that was, oh myGod! That was so mean!"
It's like, no.
It's like you gotta(censored) cut in there.
- I'll roast these two.
Pat, you're ugly,
and Jake, (censored) you.
You're dumb (censored) dummy.
- There's going to be alot of collateral damage,
I have a feeling, today.
- It's going to be fun tonight,man.
- Everybody on that deus is ...
- We're gonna smoke them all.
- So you think there's noroastable
material about Jewel.
- Oh, there's tons of roastablematerial,
but I'm not going to be givingit to you.
- You did the Franco roast,
or the Bieber roast.
- Bieber roast.
- All right, how was thatexperience,
and compare it to, maybe, thisone?
- Well, the Bieber roast wascool.
Yeah, this (censored) was justkind of,
I guess, thrown together.
- Yeah, kind of like Rob Lowe'scareer.
- Yeah, this (censored) is allover
the (censored) place, my man.