- So, what have we gotplanned for today?
- Eh, we are selling drugs.
- Come out with your hands up.
We have the place surrounded.
- Hey, how did the cops knowabout our hideout, man?
I smell bacon.
- I got a hamin the oven.
- Nah, hesse, we got a [bleep]undercover cop in the gang.
Come to think of it,you've been acting
kind of funny, homes.
- Teardrop,how long have you known me?
Your whole life, homes.
You know I ain't no cop.
Besides, Ron joined the gang,like, last month.
- That hurts, Razor.
You my boy.
- [chuckles]No way, not Ron.
- What are you doing,hesse?
- What?- You can't do that, homes.
It's very illegal.- I did not know that.
- Yo, ignorance of the lawis not an excuse.
- [sarcastically]Oh, yeah. Ron's a cop.
[police siren whoops]
- Yo, is there anythingyou want to tell me?
- Oh, come on, man.
- Yo, you're on a computerat a time like this?
What are you, like,checking your Tumblr?
I'm torrenting the new X-Men.
I hear it's rad.
- We talked about this, Ron.
You're gonna get your internetshut off, man.
- Some people can't helpbut break the laws, hesse.
- Criminals to the bone.
- Okay, let's all calm down.
Look,we don't actually know
there's anundercover cop among us, right?
- Back offor the pig gets it.
- Valdez!- The place is crawling
with [bleep] cops, man!
- Get off of me!- Let's blast that pig.
- Don't let them shoot me!
Officer Rivers, I knowyou're working deep cover.
[all gasping]- I knew it!
- We should justsmoke this fool!
- [bleep] tu madre!
I do mad drugs, yo.
[glass breaking]I have [bleep] gang tattoos
on my neck, hesse.That's permanent, homes!
How many fools have you seen mesmoke with your own eyes?
Like five fools minimum.
I park on the streetsweeping side!
- Oh, yeah, and I just killeda [bleep] cop.
- A police shield?
What are you doingwith this, Ron?
- No, not our Ron.
- I want to hear youexplain that.
- Oh, that?I...found it.
I kept it just in casewe needed it.
To do crimes.
- It says "Officer Rivers."
- [laughing] Crazy, right?
- Impersonating an officeris a felony.
- You're gonna get us allin trouble, homes.
- What were you thinking,Ron?
sometimes I think you'rejust too hard for thug life.
- Oh, Christ,I give up.
- Hit the [bleep]floor!
- Ah, shit.
- You did it,Officer Rivers.
You tookthese scum-bags down.
- [effeminately] I can finallygo home to my family.
- I knew it.
- Oh, yeah, F the popo.
F the popo.