- Give it up for the cast from Amistad just stopping by.
- Oh, come on!
- Thanks, Wave.
- I gotta say, I love The Wave.
You're like one scared white guy
away from a Bernie Sanders rally, I like that.
- People are coming up to us and they're like, "What, like,
"who are you guys?"
- We've been know as America's favorite boy band.
- So not everybody can battle, it would take all night,
so people just started sitting around the room and heckling.
And, these guys just started jumping in,
and being part of the battle.
- That nigga look like he bite cans for a living.
- They're like cartoon characters, they don't even talk.
They just run around and sort of improvise
different little bits inbetween the roast jokes.
- I was excited when I heard Joe did drag
until I realized it wasn't behind a pickup truck.
- I feel like we're kind of the voice of the audience.
When a joke hits really hard, we reward the comedian
with something physicalor just goin crazy,
a turn up, yeah exactly.
- With a turn up.
- Would you like a wave smash?
- Oh yeah, they smashed already.
- That's actually my pussy dust.
- We heighten any jokethat hits hard, and then
when a joke bombs, we feel what the audience is feeling.
- What was that Wave?
- The Wave's one of my favorites just
because they're that medium, so it's like, they're like,
"Oh, that joke was wack," and then the wave will just
come out and do something absolutely outrageous,
and everyone will laugh, and it almost resets the room.
- I don't think we everleft a show going, like,
"that sucked," I don't think anyone ever said that.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- It's impossible.