- I'm here to negotiate.
So are we good?
- No, not at all.A rifle?
You just handed me a rifle.
- Daddy,your way isn't working.
- You were supposedto use the gun.
- I did.
- We want propercleaning utensils,
one hour of recreation timeper month,
daily outhouse privileges,
and three hours of sleepper night...
- Sure?Like yes?
Oh, great.Yes, yes.
- [groans]- Yes, yes.
- I have more.I have more to give.
I can also give you money.
- And we will give youa dessert ball.
- Okay.What is that?
- A dessert ball.Whenever we are done
with dessert,you can gather up all the scraps
and ball them up,and at the end of every month,
you will receivethe dessert ball.
It's something that I've beenthinking about
for quite a while.- We'll take it.
- Who are these people?
- Frederick, I am so impressedwith the sympathy
you showed towardsthe common man.
Plus, you solved a problemI did not care about
without my involvement.
That is the very definitionof a VP.
So how does it sound?
Vice PresidentFrederick Bellacourt.
- It sounds a little confusing
because my nameis also Frederick Bellacourt.
But if that guy'svice president,
then I can just change mine.I'm Bert.
I'm Bert Bellacourt,everybody.
Bert is here!
- So you like my boy,eh?
- I haven't met a stupiderhuman being
that didn't have some sortof brain disorder.
But with him next in linefor the presidency,
there's no wayI'll get assassinated.