- You did great.- You were good.
- Honestly, really good stuff.- I was good.
Thank you.And so was I, though, you can--
- It goes around.It goes around.
- All right, Tres Delinquentes.
What does that say right there?
- Two views.- Yeah.
It says people are notengaging with your brands.
You've gotto focus more on curating
your individual personas.
I mean, Blake, you'rea super-chill millennial teen,
so don't go around telling methat you've got anxiety.
Now go bust out some super-chillrando vids on Snapchat
with this rad land paddleboard.
- Oh, all right. Yeah.
I like that. That's cool.- Yeah.
- So we're selling these now?
- He is.You're selling 9/11 memorabilia
because you are a matureall-American conservative.
You are human khakis.
- Yeah, I mean, 9/11.Love it, but Ty Dolla $ign...
- Forget about Ty Dolla $ign.Never forget about 9/11.
- Sure, yeah.
- So now go jump on LinkedIn.
Link out with your dink out.
- Sick.- Okay, now do me. Do me.
- Have you ever heard of a mannamed Dan Bilzerian?
- Dan Bilzerian?From Instagram?
He's like--he's like--isn't he--
he's like my hero.
I freakin' carry a photoof him in my pocket.
He's just scratching his beard."What am I thinking of?"
I'll tell youwhat he's thinking of:
pussy, money, respect.
And I got all those things.
Except for I don't.I'm lying to you.
I'm-I'm actually pretty lonely.
- This is The Sleeve Cleaver.- [gasps]
- It'll take any shirt
and turn it into a tank topin less than a second.
- Okay, I'm notjust gonna sell this.
I'm gonna devotemy life to it.
Okay?- I love it. Careful.
They will cut your fingers off.- Okay.