- And that's whyevery Chrysler
is like the city of Detroiton four wheels.
- On four wheels. - On four wheels.
- Yes.- Gentlemen.
Your morning hot dogsarrived.
- Thank you, Sheila.
- Knock 'em dead,Big Hank.
- I don't...[sighs]
Well, there she is.
- As I live and breathe.
- Hey, did you guyslike the commercial?
- No!- No, Lea, you tanked it.
- You shit the bed.- Absolutely blew it.
- You blew it!- And it sucked!
- Here we go.
- Sure am.
We did it, pal.
- We sure did.
- I paid for the coffee,I picked up the dog,
and I told the cop I waswith animal control, undercover.
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Let's get the hell out of here.- Uh-uh.
Let's dump his bodyin the woods
and walk in therelike nothing happened.
- What if he wakes upand sees us?
- Leave the bag out.- Yeah.
It'll just be likea piece of bag out there.
Nobody's gonnaask anything.
- No, I know.
- He's not answering.
I'm so sorry.
He has never missed a meetinglike this.
- It's fine.
Just very unprofessional.