- Hey everyone, we got Wyclef Jean
it's time for the game we like to call Keep It 100.
Keep It 100.
In other words, I ask you a question,
you gotta keep your answer 100% real,
if you do, you get one of these.
If not, we got some weak tea.
- Got you.
- This is a pretty easy one,
this is like one of our easiest ones
that we've ever had, okay.
In 2011, you told Women's Wear Daily
that you were a big fan of Sarah Palin.
This is what you said, these are your words, alright?
- According to them, yeah, go ahead.
- Do you take it back?
- No, I didn't take it back.
I was clearly misunderstood,as you fully understand, right?
Within politics, the way it works is when you're speaking
and you say something acertain way as a rapper.
- As a rapper.
- You know, as a rapper, they always take it, you know?
- So if I'm like, yo Sarah Palin,
you know I'm rockin' with you.
Why you passing me that weak bag?
- I don't know, I don't know.
- So I was telling you, right,
as a rapper, right, so if you're like
yo, Sarah Palin, why you keep passing me the leaves, man?
- I don't even know whatyou're talking about!
- Like, yo.
No, I don't regret itbecause I was misquoted.
I'm telling you,that's not what I said.
- So you give me like 16 bags now.
- Okay, he doesn'tregret it, there you go.
Alright, Wyclef Jean everybody,
no that's your tea.
How can you say that about Sarah Palin?
How can you say that, are you kidding me?