- You know, I just wasn't,you know,
happy with my current look.
So I'm--I'm trying somethingnew, what do you think?
- Dude,just go "Waterworld,"
take those clothes off.
Yes!- I love that.
- Hey, check me out, okay...
- You're a genius.- I'm here for you, man.
- Stop doing whatyou're doing and watch me.
Okay, one, two--[groans]
- It's okay.- Almost got a record.
Oh, shoot.- What are you doing?
Are those my keys, man?- They are.
And I'm gonna geta record, watch.
Shoot.- You're gonna bend my CVS card.
- Ow, why are you doing that?
- Do you not want meto get discounts?
- It's understandable.- You ru--
- Whoa, look who it is,
Bill the Thrill.
What's--what's up with that?
- Cool, right?
It was actually my mom's.
See, it's a Polynesiangreen turtle,
found mainly in Tahiti.
- Wow, Bill,you're explaining it
like we care.And we don't!
We don't,and honestly,
only Blake gets to wearstupid stuff like that.
- Yeah, I amthe office fashionista
and, uh, that is not a tie.
It's a loss.[laughter]
- That was really funny.You just thought of that?
- Oh, wait a second.
Speaking of fashion,
Bill, what's withyour pants 'cause
it looks like you'repopping a boner!
- Oh, you--you're fully engorged!
- Uh, that's just howthe pants lay, guys.
- Nope.- Uh, really?
- Yeah, your pantslay with
a gigantic hard dickinside of them?
- Uh, nah,I don't think so.
I think your little turtle
is poking its headout of its shell.
- They weren't wrong.
I'd been playing pocket pool on the ride over.
And I was hard.
But these dip-[bleep] had no idea
how hard I could actually get.
[chuckles]Guilty as charged.
You guys are hilarious.
- Thank you.
- Thank you.- We know.
- Yes.- Roasted.