- Your Honor,I think it may be time
for me to call my first witness.
- [clears throat]
'Twas a cold October morning.
The pumpkins were ripe then
and pregnant with possibility,
like my pregnant friend Carla.
Autumn had sprinkled itselfthroughout the land.
- It's really not her turnto speak.
- Order! It is not your turnto speak, Lillian.
- Thank you.
The state calls--
[dainty classical music]
Now, you've said that youand the defendant were lovers.
- Can a womanwho has laid with a man
who has troublegetting an erection
truly be calledthat man's lover?
- That's not really what we'rehere to determine tod--
- I am the victim here.
- Traitor!- Curse you!
- You may have had his body,but we will have his soul!
- Your jealousydoesn't bother me.
I own what you crave!
- Oh, [bleep] you!
- You're okay with all that?- Order!
- They're not really with me.
- Bitch!- Order!
- That bitch!
- If it please the court,I have to go number one.
Beatrice, would you take overfor me, please?
- Take over?- Me?
- Yes.- [happily] Oh!
- You can't just have someone--
- I've never done anythinglike this before.
- That's not--that's a problem.
You can't just have anybodycome up and be the judge.
What are you doing?- Here I go!
I don't know.[giggles]
- No!No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
We're not there.We need to have a trial.
- Well, sorry.I'm not perfect.
This is my first time.
- This is not evenyour first time,
because you're not a judge.
- You're really hurtingmy feelings.
- I'm sorry. I don't meanto hurt your feelings.
- You're forgiven.
Lillian, you may continue.
- I don't knowwhat I was talking about.