- Two burgers and two fries.
Thanks for choosingBurger Burger.
Oh, hey, Trent,how was the game?
Did you throwlike 600 touchdowns?
- Uh, yeah.Do I know you?
- Oh, Trent,you regular huckster.
We only haveevery other class together.
Remember that timein Social Justice
when we both reachedfor that pencil
and we touched hands and thensomething happened with my body?
- Excuse me, I'm tryingto order, troll.
I want a large fry,
and I don't want themtoo greasy,
so try to keepyour face away from them.
- One fry coming up.
- [evil laugh]
Do it, Sandy.
Not enough to kill,
just enough to make her pay.
- No, Sandy,this isn't how you were raised.
Turn the other cheek.
- I am so sick ofyour goody-goody horse shit.
Look at her!
If she doesn't cut some cornersonce in a while,
she is not going to make it!
- She's a late bloomer.
Sandy, it's just youand me here, okay?
Just poison the bitch.
- No, don't!You're above this.
- Ah, shut up!
- Did you just[bleep] touch me?
- Yeah. What areyou gonna do about it,
pray thatI say, "Sorry"?
- That's it!
- Aah!- No!
Why? Why? Why?
- [gasps]What have I done?
I don't deserve to live.
I'm sorry, Sandy.
I'm no angel!
- Hey, fries, troll! Fries!
That's it! That's all I ordered!
Where are my fries? She can't find it!
Where are my fries, troll?