- Are we ready, everybody?
- Alright Eli,
a homophobe who looks like a dike.
Here we go.
Before Netflix existed,
making a murderer was just what
Eli's parents called fucking.
- Scott, Scott, your parents recently separated
'cause your dad died.
- Oh shit.
- Your dad was a racistcop, he's in hell now.
Well, he's actually in heaven,
but he calls it hell
because Martin Luther King's there.
- Eli, your genetics are so shitty,
my dead dad could beat up your alive dad.
- That was a good one,Jonathan Traylor Thomas.
Scott, Eli Sairs.
- Lisa, what do you think of these two roasters right here?
- I thought they were terrific.
First of all, that guy, Scott.
I thought you might be too good looking
to be a roaster,
'cause obviously most roasters are fucking ugly.
Look at Jeff and Jim.
You were terrific.
I gotta go with the fucking ugly one,
'cause I have to tell you.
That one's gonna havemore success with women,
and this guy just needsanything he can get to get laid.
- I don't like Lisa calling me ugly.
You look like a smurf came in your hair.
I have to go with Eli, but it's really close.
'Cause that Martin Luther King joke was really brilliant.
But, you were really great too, man.
- My favorite part of this battle
is gonna be the hug at the end,
'cause it's the first one either of them
will have in 15 years.
- Oh, we have our firstwinner of the night.
Make love for Eli Sairs.
- Thank you.
- Hug each other.