- The dance?
- Yes, you know.The Hunky Specs.
Yeah, yeah. I want--I want that.
- Okay, uh, what if we justadded a dance component
to the commercial that wealready pitched you?
- Yeah, like, uh,what if,
like, maybe the dadin the tent
kind of, like,wiggles his booty?
- Oh, yeah, yeah,he makes his booty clap.
- [laughs]- Oh, that's good.
- Actually, that's great.You know, that could work.
- It definitely could.- Guys, guys, guys.
Don't leave mehalf-hard here.
Why are we talkingabout the old ad?
I wantthe full-on dance treatment.
That's what I want.
- All right. Okay.
All right, so maybeyou're, um,
maybe you're walkingthrough your store,
you look to camera,you're just like--
- Why would I do that?
- I don't know, sir.
- It's not sexy.
- Uh, well, actually, what ifthe dance is more like, uh--
Feel it.Feel it.
You feel it.
You just kind of feel it.
Oh, there's somethingin my tummy.
It's more groovin'.
Now it's a baby.
There it is.
- Fellas, is thissome sort of joke?