- Walk us through that. (laughs)
I've never tasted alcohol. (laughs)
You buy some booze--
I have a good cocktail of IPAs and maybe
some kind of Kentucky mash bourbon.
That usually gets me there properly.
- I get there, havesome drinks with Derek,
have a couple laughsand then we get into it.
- You having the hiccupsand then being like,
"Hold on, I have the hiccups."
So you're drinking more beer like that's gonna cure that.
- Well, I thought, liquid.
But it doesn't, turns out.
- And now some people throw up.
- Sometimes, but I don't like that.
- That's not true.
You liked it when I was throwing up.
- I do not like throwing up.
I do find it funny if somebody
is telling a story, they puke,
and then they wanna tell you the story after that,
because when I puke, I'mnot talking to anybody.
I chose the passion of love
- When I was throwing up in the Tesla one,
and I remember--
- You drank a bottle of Absinthe.
- It says that if you drink this you will--
- But I can remember as it's happening, looking around.
Maybe I'm hallucinatingthis memory,
but I saw a look of glee in your eyes,
and in the eyes of the crew.
Everyone's like, "yes, the money shot!
"He's puking, followhim into the bathroom!"