- [Voiceover] This episode of CC Social Scene is based
on your suggestions for the worst vacation rental.
- [Voiceover] It was supposed to be
a romantic summer getaway.
- Honey, what would you say about staying
at this rental property?
- [Woman] I'd say thatplace is perfect, dear.
- Oh, here are our lovely hosts.
- Wayne and Shari.
Oh they do look lovely.
- [Voiceover] Theythought they would have
the best trip ever.
They were wrong.
Are they still here?
- No smoking, noparties, no old people.
- Enjoy the house, justdon't go in that closet
because there's nothing in there.
- Oh, also the shower is broken, sorry.
You can take a splash bath
if you get some water from the toilet.
- If you guys need anything we'll be at my brothers,
so, uh, give us a jingle.
- [Wayne] Have a great time in the house.
- Take care. - [Woman] Take care.
- [Voiceover] If something seems too good to be true,
it probably is.
- Ski boots.
- [Voiceover] What do you do when you need to get away
from your getaway?
Her bro kicked us out.
I guess he doesn't like pranks.
- Looks like we're going to have to crash with you guys.
- Did somebody open the closet?
- Hey, uh, ya wanna make out?
- Oh, no, no thanks.
- [Voiceover] This summer, remember to think
before you click.
Honey, my jacket.
Where you guys going?
- You still havethree days left.
- Um, Vanessa's actually having, uh,
- a baby. - [Vanessa] A baby.
- [Vanessa] We have togo to the doctor and um,
he's ordered a car.
- Oh, he's here.
- Oh, I just got a fare.
- [Shari] Cool.
- [Voiceover] Bummer Rental.
You'll need a vacation from this vacation.
- Relax guys, the maidwill be here any minute.
- Oh. [Vanessa] Oh.
- [Shari] Oh, there she is.
- [Voiceover] Join the conversation now
with CC Social Scene.
Give us your tips on how
to take the perfect profile picture
and might write it into our next sketch.
Presented by Redd's Apple Ale, pick different.