- [gasps] Frederick!
- Don't touch me.You've ruined my life.
I'm going to lose my jobas vice president.
- What?- It's the best job they have
except for president.[sobbing]
- What are you talking about?
- Someone took photos of us.
That stands forsexual photographs, Beatrice.
- Oh, no!What are you going to do?
- [scoffs]What am I going to do?
You mean, what am I going to do?
Why did you do this to me?- Why did I do what?
- Why did you createthe situation where,
over the courseof several decades,
I was trickedinto engaging in consensual
and, if I'm being honestwith myself,
extremely enjoyableincestual sex?
- I didn't trick you.
Why are you sayingit's my fault?
- Oh, I suppose it's my fault?
So evil that women have bodies
that force men to doterrible things to them.
And I don't need you standinghere tempting me right now!
- I am not tempting you.
- Yes, you are--you're pointingyour supple breasts at me.
- I'm just standing heretalking to you.
I can't get themto face another way.
That's why I must sendall three of you away.
- What?- You're no longer welcome here.
Around me or Bellacourt.
- You can't do that.- Yes, I can!
I'm the vice president.I can do whatever I want.
- No, Frederick!- Get Bea to a nunnery!
- What? No! No! Please!
I can't wear black and whiteevery day!
I prefer pastels!
I prefer pastels![screaming]