- How is dating going for you?
- I know the older I get, the less weird arranged marriages
seem to me, I'm like, that seems like a huge relief.
- Well, I wanted to notonly help you get better
with your dating game,but I think that we all
need to improve.
- Yeah. - [Blonde] Dating.
So I thought, what better way
than to bring in a focus group?
- To watch your three dates.
How do you feel about that?
Here they come.
This is the nightmare.
- I am so sorry.
- You better be.
- I am.
- [Crowd] Hello.
- This is Dave.
So, what are your first impressions?
- I'm going to say sad.
- He lives with his mother.
- Oh, shit.
I don't want to hear this.
- Great, let's go on a date with Dave.
- [Dave] Hello!- Hi.
Jackie. - [Dave] I'm Dave.
- Dave, nice to meet you, I'll give you a hug, let's go in
for the hug, yeah.
- Are you so nervous right now?
How nervous are you?
- You're like attractive, so yeah.
- Oh, thank you, thank you.
- Are you Jewish?
- I can ask that right?
That's an okay question?
- The way he's smiling all the time,
it comes out like, kind of awkward.
- Like, what's one thing that you,
that like no oneknows about you?
- Why would I tell you?
I've dated some Jewish girls, I always say,
I've dated other Jewishgirls, they were fun.
- I usually hear that we're boring.
- No, I thought--
- We talk too much.
- Ah, I feel that--
- Guilt trips.
- No, they seem to be more--
- Nurturing, but okay.
- Nurturing, okay.
- Or those other things that you said that were scary.
- This is so painful.
- [Dave] Holy shit. - [Woman] Holy crap.
- Oh, more.
It's got bacon on this.
Uh oh, shit.
Do you have like a special diet or anything?
- No. - [Dave] Alright.
- What's your favorite kind of cheese?
- String cheese.
- I'm asking all the questions,I just want to let you know
I'm being a very attentive person.
- Should I ask more questions.
- [Dave] I should? - [Woman] Ask a question,
- Are you into like, hiking and shit?
Well alright, I think the date's over I guess, I don't--
- Oh it's over?
- I think so, I think, that's not the way you would end a
date in real life but.
- He's just not a closer.
So how are you?
- Well I almost left.
- Will you change anything you do on a date
based on the stuff that they've said?
- I don't think so.
- So we're all done here, just real quick,
this is a two sided mirror, and Dave has been watching
this whole thing, and Ijust wanted to ask him
to come in and just say a couple words before he leaves.
- Oh man, it's so nice to be in front of you all.
That guy back there, you know,
that guy probably slays a lot of pussy.
Calling me not a closer?
Come on, Jesus Christ.
- Did you learn anything?
- Yeah, not to be part of focus groups.